Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 344 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Methos
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

x816680010457_Glamour.png.pagespeed.ic.0Tpoxxmjzd (resized).png
    EB609C9F-4168-4E65-8342-A85BC3F8D2ED (resized).png
    index (resized).jpg
    7AE14CFE-4841-4471-AA3D-3F49CEAD972E (resized).jpeg
    623543BF-EBC9-4ED0-90C1-29D0042E9994 (resized).jpeg
    36E656FC-38E3-4133-9295-C6255AD2772B (resized).jpeg
    5BEED3F3-5B6F-463B-BF92-E9FDDF016FF2 (resized).jpeg
    3CD5166E-9E78-43A4-B892-D860255547E3 (resized).jpeg
    050A5A9F-2391-43BF-886B-32287C16337D (resized).jpeg
    20180601_082153 (resized).jpg
    ED206FF2-3695-4B3B-A3B8-7A8674EC3473 (resized).jpeg
    829462600104-1 (resized).jpg
    9CD23A09-8DF0-4724-980B-437D16B59209 (resized).jpeg
    E3AE76F5-81F4-442F-A8D6-15AB32C9847E (resized).jpeg
    EE448B30-C6BF-4ED1-855D-D136B1957574 (resized).jpeg
    D3CE91A1-1977-4675-9AA3-9454C0CFD1B0 (resized).jpeg
    There are 344 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
    #101 5 years ago
    Quoted from spinal:

This thread is a perfect example of a topic that shouldn't be discussed on pinside as it separates and divides us *exactly* like a discussion of religion or politics does. People take their views on food sometimes too far and it can take on a type of fanaticism. We should instead celebrate our shared love of pinball and not things that separate us as there are already so few people in this hobby compared to other hobbies. I'm all for open and free discussion but sheesh - I say let's just all decide to eat what we all want and get back to pinball - I'm just saying

This is one the most civil discussions I’ve ever seen here!

#102 5 years ago
    Quoted from spinal:

This thread is a perfect example of a topic that shouldn't be discussed on pinside as it separates and divides us *exactly* like a discussion of religion or politics does. People take their views on food sometimes too far and it can take on a type of fanaticism. We should instead celebrate our shared love of pinball and not things that separate us as there are already so few people in this hobby compared to other hobbies. I'm all for open and free discussion but sheesh - I say let's just all decide to eat what we all want and get back to pinball - I'm just saying

This is the thread you think isn't civil lol

Better than most for sale threads or anything jpop / skitb / heighway / deeproot which are all pinball related

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

What is the best Vegan substitute for Chicken in Markets today?
    Hows a chicken parm, with the vegan cheese?

Probably Gardein or Beyond Meat. Gardein comes in all sorts of various styles - patties, breaded, strips...Beyond Meat just comes in strips. You could easily make a vegan chicken parm!

#104 5 years ago

Thanks!

I wish there was a restaurant that offered the best "Taste a Likes"....

#105 5 years ago
    Quoted from VacFink:

Usually when I have people over, its BBQ.

We had a vegan street fair recently, sand one stand had vegan BBQ and it was super tasty. I was watching them make the food, and they had their vegan “meat” (seitan) on the BBQ...looked like they were making it like the real thing! I’ve never done this myself, but it’s possible!

7DA66753-3108-4D54-B84E-3E14E159477B (resized).jpeg7DA66753-3108-4D54-B84E-3E14E159477B (resized).jpeg
    AEAA866D-29B5-485F-935A-CB84ACAA9C7D (resized).jpegAEAA866D-29B5-485F-935A-CB84ACAA9C7D (resized).jpeg
    B2D78992-D8AD-42F6-85E4-973391AD00DE (resized).jpegB2D78992-D8AD-42F6-85E4-973391AD00DE (resized).jpeg

#106 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Thanks!
    I wish there was a restaurant that offered the best "Taste a Likes"....

Are there any Veggie Grills near you? They’re a rapidly expanding vegan fast-casual chain. They use Gardein & Beyond Meat for their proteins. Menu is “comfort food” but all vegan - burgers, tacos, salads, bowls, fries, etc. a few weeks ago they introduced a vegan Brat - it’s really good!

https://www.veggiegrill.com

#107 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have to say that I have been very pleasantly surprised. At least so far..

#108 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Are there any Veggie Grills near you? They’re a rapidly expanding vegan fast-casual chain. They use Gardein & Beyond Meat for their proteins. Menu is “comfort food” but all vegan - burgers, tacos, salads, bowls, fries, etc. a few weeks ago they introduced a vegan Brat - it’s really good!

Thats one great Menu!

None in Florida, but Ill be bold enough to say, heres a very successful franchise concept!

#109 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Thats one great Menu!
    None in Florida, but Ill be bold enough to say, heres a very successful franchise concept!

It’s really great - and I don’t think the word “vegan” is posted anywhere in the restaurant. They didn’t wanna be preachy & turn away potential cross customers, and I think that marketing decision worked out brilliantly. I’d guess most of the people who eat there aren’t vegan, they just want good food that’s a bit better for them. Good flavors are good flavors at the end of the day.

#110 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

bacon wrapped fried buffalo penis

Sounds delicious! Got a recipe to share?

#111 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Awesome, they have one at The Market Place in Irvine, which is near my office. Will check it out!

#112 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

That's a bit hypocritical when you just posted that you can't agree more that a diet including animal proteins is best.

Sorry. That came off wrong. I agree that humans are omnivores and should have a diverse diet. There are many different cultures around the world and different diets suit different people, differently. Eat whatever make you feel the best. Your body is different then mine.

Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Sorry, what I meant was explaining to friends and family who have known you to eat animal products why all of a sudden you aren’t anymore.

No doubt, that can be a tough conversation for many to have. I was directing my comment toward the militant tone of your

Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

can’t ram it down friends throats,

Post. No one likes a vegan that forcefully imposes their mindset on an unwilling person.

I believe that no matter what you eat, prepare it yourself, with whole ingredients. Do not eat more processed food then required. Don’t drink pop (or any other sugar crap). We eat a healthy balanced diet. We could never go vegan as a family, my wife has a lot of dietary restrictions. No (or minimal) dairy, corn, soy, wheat, yeast, peas, garlic, potatoes..... we have to get creative sometimes. Some of the coconut products are pretty good. She likes a cashew cheese, but I don’t remember the name off the top of my head.

I, on the other hand, I can’t live with rice milk. I enjoy dairy to much to remove it from my diet. One thing I struggle with is sugar. I need to cut that shit out more then I do.

#113 5 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I have some vegan friends who are always judging me for what I eat and what I feed to my kids. One of my closest friends was just at my house yesterday. The first thing he did was open my refrigerator to see what was in there, and it wasn't because he was hungry.

That’s some messed up shit right there.

#114 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Quoted from InfiniteLives:

This is the thread you think isn't civil lol
    Better than most for sale threads or anything jpop / skitb / heighway / deeproot which are all pinball related

Fair enough maybe you're both right - I've seen much worse.

OK, here goes...

I like eggs

#115 5 years ago
    Quoted from spinal:

OK, here goes...

I like eggs

Oh No! You're eating Dino Embryos!

#116 5 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

The importance of cows milk:

Ok, that got me curious--what are good sources of vitamin D and calcium in a vegan diet?

#117 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ok, that got me curious--what are good sources of vitamin D and calcium in a vegan diet?

Sunshine is the best source of vitamin D!

#118 5 years ago

If you haven't tried it yet give the natural flavor (non-vanilla) unsweetened almond milk a shot. Way better than soy / rice IMO.

#119 5 years ago
    Quoted from clg:

8 months of the year, there is no sunshine here.

#120 5 years ago
    Quoted from clg:

Some people have a difficult time absorbing it, like me. I have to have a prescription for it. They are finding out it is extremely important for overall health and that many people don't even realize they are deficient.

There are also many supplements available over the counter.

#121 5 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

“Nut cheese” made my inner 12-year-old laugh. Heheh.

"Pea milk" usually gets a laugh out of me.

#122 5 years ago

what I find interesting about meat is that almost any type of cooked meat you need to season it to make it taste good... can easily season other things to make them taste good as well

#123 5 years ago

Anyone here share my diet condition?, I cant eat peppers or onions.
    Its my belief that these aid in killing bad bacteria in the gut.

#124 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Thanks. These have mostly been “on the toilet in Hawaii” postings. We’ll see when I get home. I don’t see myself talking about pinball much, tho. This thread is fun.

I hope you decide to comment on pinball, your posts about the Hobbit are great! I own the Hobbit and didn’t know most of the modes and how to progress until I read your posts.

Also I am not a vegan but really enjoy plant based meals, I can see myself being vegan 5-6 days of the week. I am always amazed during my travels how some of the local and national chains have great vegan options. I know I posted about lazy dog, I also really like red lobster broccoli the right amount of salt and not over steamed.

#125 5 years ago

It's pretty cool to see people taking a thoughtful view of what they eat. So easy to just eat the crap you are surrounded with and then wonder why things start going down hill. Amazing what a difference diet can make. For me keto is the s**t. I can do a hard run for a couple hours on just water and feel great.

#126 5 years ago

Not sure what that means but I think many people that have a bad reaction to gluten do so because they have cut it out of there diet for so long that there body is not used to it. I have the same reaction to a bacon double cheeseburger after having gone on a healthy run of a low fat diet. If you're not used to greasy foods, a bacon double cheeseburger will go right through you and cause some stomach issues.

I would like to switch to a more plant based diet, but I crave meat protein too much. If I don't' have at least one meal a day with some kind of meat as the main course then I just feel off. Like I just had side dishes with no main course. My go to meat is lean chicken breast. I've tried the faux meats and cheeses, but they just don't taste good to me. The cheese my brother eats doesn't melt. Cheese gotta melt.

When someone comes out with really good tasting vegan food that tricks my brain into thinking it's meat and satiates my appetite, then I will welcome it wholeheartedly. That veggie grill looks interesting, but the closest one is in El Segundo, which I don't get out there too often. It doesn't help that I really dislike the taste and texture of mushrooms and eggplant. Those seem to be the go to ingredients for many of the meat alternatives out there.

Edit: If you're going to raise children as vegan, extended breast milk feeding really is a must. I think the stories of starving infants were from mothers that did not breastfeed.

#127 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Sorry. That came off wrong. I agree that humans are omnivores and should have a diverse diet. There are many different cultures around the world and different diets suit different people, differently. Eat whatever make you feel the best. Your body is different then mine.

No doubt, that can be a tough conversation for many to have. I was directing my comment toward the militant tone of your

Post. No one likes a vegan that forcefully imposes their mindset on an unwilling person.
    I believe that no matter what you eat, prepare it yourself, with whole ingredients. Do not eat more processed food then required. Don’t drink pop (or any other sugar crap). We eat a healthy balanced diet. We could never go vegan as a family, my wife has a lot of dietary restrictions. No (or minimal) dairy, corn, soy, wheat, yeast, peas, garlic, potatoes..... we have to get creative sometimes. Some of the coconut products are pretty good. She likes a cashew cheese, but I don’t remember the name off the top of my head.
    I, on the other hand, I can’t live with rice milk. I enjoy dairy to much to remove it from my diet. One thing I struggle with is sugar. I need to cut that shit out more then I do.

No garlic!! In my world that might be grounds for divorce. You sir are a better man than me.

#128 5 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Not sure what that means but I think many people that have a bad reaction to gluten do so because they have cut it out of there diet for so long that there body is not used to it. I have the same reaction to a bacon double cheeseburger after having gone on a healthy run of a low fat diet. If you're not used to greasy foods, a bacon double cheeseburger will go right through you and cause some stomach issues.
    I would like to switch to a more plant based diet, but I crave meat protein too much. If I don't' have at least one meal a day with some kind of meat as the main course then I just feel off. Like I just had side dishes with no main course. My go to meat is lean chicken breast. I've tried the faux meats and cheeses, but they just don't taste good to me. The cheese my brother eats doesn't melt. Cheese gotta melt.
    When someone comes out with really good tasting vegan food that tricks my brain into thinking it's meat and satiates my appetite, then I will welcome it wholeheartedly. That veggie grill looks interesting, but the closest one is in El Segundo, which I don't get out there too often. It doesn't help that I really dislike the taste and texture of mushrooms and eggplant. Those seem to be the go to ingredients for many of the meat alternatives out there.
    Edit: If you're going to raise children as vegan, extended breast milk feeding really is a must. I think the stories of starving infants were from mothers that did not breastfeed.

I said “I am carb” cuz you said a lot of vegans are also gluten free. I eat a lot of gluten. Bread is my weakness. Based on the food at the vegan street fair, it’s clear that vegans love carbs & gluten.

As for vegan cheese, does your brother have a stash from 1998? All the vegan cheese is melty now. Back when I first went vegan, vegan cheese was rare and tasted like a crayon. Today it’s pretty great.

#129 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Anyone here share my diet condition?, I cant eat peppers or onions.
    Its my belief that these aid in killing bad bacteria in the gut.

Art, have you tried this stuff?

Kolorex .. all natural, made in NZ from the Horopito tree. Tested to have better results than the pharma stuff.

http://www.kolorex.com

You can get it in the USA.

rd

#130 5 years ago
    Quoted from spinal:

Yes, "shut up and be more like me" is the answer to everything.

*thumbsdown*

#131 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I, on the other hand, I can’t live with rice milk.

Wow, really? I've tried soy and almond milks...I can't stand either of those, the texture is...ew. It's like okra slime milk to me. Rice milk was the acceptable substitiute for me, but even I've gotta say that the last 10% of the carton, every carton, is utter S--T that's filled with grainy leftovers from the process...and the unsweetened versions taste like liquid cardboard. Nobody in my family had any complaints about it otherwise, which is VERY odd for us to all agree on any food. It's the lesser of two 'evils'...rice milk is too runny/watery, and the other ones are just too grossly thick unless you're used to whole milk, which I never bought frequently.

#132 5 years ago
    Quoted from spinal:

Fair enough maybe you're both right - I've seen much worse.
    OK, here goes...
    I like eggs

Eggs are literally a chickens period!

#133 5 years ago
    Quoted from clg:

It's pretty cool to see people taking a thoughtful view of what they eat. So easy to just eat the crap you are surrounded with and then wonder why things start going down hill. Amazing what a difference diet can make.

I have to say that I am really impressed with this thread so far. Even the posts from people who are not vegan and say that they won't go vegan have been civil and balanced. And this is definitely a topic that can cause heated arguments and name calling. So maybe Pinside isn't so bad after all?

#134 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

As said earlier, sunshine. If you don't have that, then supplement. Lots of meat eaters are deficient in Vitamin D too.

As for calcium: broccoli, bok choy, collard greens, soy, kale, mustard greens, okra etc.

#135 5 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Art, have you tried this stuff?
    Kolorex .. all natural, made in NZ from the Horopito tree. Tested to have better results than the pharma stuff.
    http://www.kolorex.com
    You can get it in the USA.
    rd

I havent, But Im so grateful you shared this with me!

I havent had digestive issues for years, mostly.
    Mine were caused by reduced blood flow, and having a Doc that oversubscribed antibiotics, so the wrong bacteria, (Candida +)
    flourished. No antibiotics now for 12 years, and no issues.

But for others this is amazing, and I will tear into this herb and research!!!! THANKS!

My focus has been on arterial cleaning mostly now, and how to affect plaque, and any pathogens.

The byproducts of this work have been Vegan Diet (Immediate), Genetic Treatment (future), and Protoelytic Enzyme Therapy.
    (the breaking down of proteins, and cellular digestion)

Most people do this process well, on their own, and a quick indicator might be ones Triglyceride levels, and how ones own body is affecting this
    by diet, exercise, stress, etc. (Age and Free Testosterone too!)

Eating Better as we all get older, as much of a Vegan diet as possible, is important to many people to ward off Doctors, and health issues in the future, and I think that is one reason others might feel Vegans are a bit heavy handed in vocal sharing.

Those that kept telling me, only had my best interest at heart, and Im grateful for them sharing, as I am for this thread, and what Im learning here.

#136 5 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I have to say that I am really impressed with this thread so far. Even the posts from people who are not vegan and say that they won't go vegan have been civil and balanced. And this is definitely a topic that can cause heated arguments and name calling. So maybe Pinside isn't so bad after all?

I’m shocked too. Figured pinsider majority was meat loving and thought there’d be a lot more arguments going on. Crazy!

#137 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Mine were caused by reduced blood flow, and having a Doc that oversubscribed antibiotics, so the wrong bacteria, (Candida +)

I couldn't agree more on the antibiotic thing. I had a very similar experience about 4 years ago: my Doctor gave me antibiotics because I was complaining of stomach issues/pain. Without doing any kind of testing, she simply threw antibiotics at me. Bam! Good bacteria in my gut was completely wiped out. Result? Full blown C. Diff. (clostridium difficile). C. Diff. is the number 1 cause of death in hospitals (it's highly contagious). It was the most sick that I have ever been in my life by far. It got pretty serious, as the drugs they were using to restore my good bacteria was not working initially, but it finally kicked in.

Since this happened, I have educated myself on antibiotics and the harm that they can cause. It's significant. I will never use antibiotics again unless it is a clear cut case where you know that they are required. For example, my best friend got the tip of his finger cut off in his cars fan blade. His doctor prescribed him antibiotics. My friend told the doctor he didn't need the antibiotics because he would not be using them. His doctor argued that he needed them to prevent infection. My friend told him that he simply planned on watching it and keeping the wound clean! If his wound did get infected, *then* he would take the antibiotics. I think that is the right approach. He had zero problems.

#138 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Oh No! You're eating Dino Embryos!

I draw the line at balut. That just looks disgusting!

#139 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I draw the line at balut. That just looks disgusting!

oh HELL no. I'll eat a handful of crickets no problem but a half formed chicken...I DON'T GET IT.

#140 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

But for others this is amazing, and I will tear into this herb and research!!!! THANKS!
    My focus has been on arterial cleaning mostly now, and how to affect plaque, and any pathogens.
    The byproducts of this work have been Vegan Diet (Immediate), Genetic Treatment (future), and Protoelytic Enzyme Therapy.
    (the breaking down of proteins, and cellular digestion)
    Most people do this process well, on their own, and a quick indicator might be ones Triglyceride levels, and how ones own body is affecting this
    by diet, exercise, stress, etc. (Age and Free Testosterone too!)
    Eating Better as we all get older, as much of a Vegan diet as possible, is important to many people to ward off Doctors, and health issues in the future, and I think that is one reason others might feel Vegans are a bit heavy handed in vocal sharing.
    Those that kept telling me, only had my best interest at heart, and Im grateful for them sharing, as I am for this thread, and what Im learning here.

The pubic is starting to become aware on how dangerous NSAIDs and antibiotics can be. Obviously if you need them, you have to use them. I had a staff infection and antibiotics saved my life. Having said that, the overprescribing of them in another thing as they not only kill the bad bacteria, but the good ones as well. Continue to get leafy greens to improve your probiotics in your gut. Spinach, Kale, etc.

#141 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

I’m shocked too. Figured pinsider majority was meat loving and thought there’d be a lot more arguments going on. Crazy!

It shouldn't be about arguing, but about information sharing. The Pharmas and big food industries literally use the same tactics that the tobacco companies did for years...like attacking those who dare to speak up, financing their own studies with dubious results, slick marketing, etc.

I believe you don't need to fully cut out all meat in order to improve your diet or go full vegan/vegetarian. Eat a salad a day, double the size of your vegetable portions, reduce processed meat/foods, drink green tea, and add nuts/berries/whole grains to your meals are you will be on your way of improving your health in no time.

If you want the gold star, add Turmeric, Ginger, Broccoli sprouts, lemon water, and Hibiscus Tea.

#142 5 years ago

Yum. I made 50 yesterday along with 5 racks of ribs on my Big Green Egg. Eating all that and fishing in my pond. It was a near perfect day.

#143 5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up on Veggie Grill Greg. It was awesome. The Beyond Meat burger is as close to meat as anything I’ve tasted. And the vegan cheese they use is excellent!

A1ACC8A4-8D35-456D-B693-041A91F11185 (resized).jpegA1ACC8A4-8D35-456D-B693-041A91F11185 (resized).jpeg

#145 5 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

See...Iron Maiden (and spinach) has brought us all together. Wanna hold hands?

#146 5 years ago

Every time I open Pinside and see this thread has more replies I just have to laugh. This is definitely the first and probably last time my name has ever been remotely associated with Vegan. Again, I don't care what you eat (as long as it's not other humans or your own flesh) and at least it's being discussed in an O/T forum.

#147 5 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Thanks for the heads up on Veggie Grill Greg. It was awesome. The Beyond Meat burger is as close to meat as anything I’ve tasted. And the vegan cheese they use is excellent!

Glad you liked it! Beyond Meat is VERY realistic...to the point where my girlfriend and I actually prefer "lesser" veggie burgers cuz when you cook Beyond Meat at home, it makes the house smell like actual meat!!! I do like them from time to time at Veggie Grill though, as I don't have to stink up my house.

People really like Impossible Burger, too. That one is getting a lot of traction at regular burger places...I've had it at The Counter, I think I heard Red Robin & Umami have it. There's a food truck in Northridge called Evolution Burger that carries both...you can chose or put both on one double!!! Here's a pic from their FB page...I haven't tried them yet, but all their pics look INSANE.

Evolution (resized).jpgEvolution (resized).jpg

#148 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Glad you liked it! Beyond Meat is VERY realistic...to the point where my girlfriend and I actually prefer "lesser" veggie burgers cuz when you cook Beyond Meat at home, it makes the house smell like actual meat!!! I do like them from time to time at Veggie Grill though, as I don't have to stink up my house.
    People really like Impossible Burger, too. That one is getting a lot of traction at regular burger places...I've had it at The Counter, I think I heard Red Robin & Umami have it. There's a food truck in Northridge called Evolution Burger that carries both...you can chose or put both on one double!!! Here's a pic from their FB page...I haven't tried them yet, but all their pics look INSANE.

I've actually had the Impossible Burger at Red Robin, and to be honest, I much prefer the Beyond Meat burger that I had today. We have them at home too, and agree with you on the smell. Several times my oldest daughter has come home from school in the afternoon and said "you cooked a Beyond Meat burger didn't you!" Luckily I love the smell.

#149 5 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I've actually had the Impossible Burger at Red Robin, and to be honest, I much prefer the Beyond Meat burger that I had today.

Yeah, I think I like Beyond better, too. The way they make the Impossible Burger at Mohawk Bend in Echo Park is fantastic. Big Mac style! At The Counter, it was too thick, and got a bit crumbly. One of my restaurant owning friends said he got some Impossible "meat" for his chef to experiment with...and he said the reason it was too thick at The Counter was because they're treating the Impossible "meat" like real meat. Real meat shrinks when cooked, but Impossible doesn't. So - you have to make the Impossible patty as the actual size you want it to be when cooked. Seems like Mohawk Bend knows this, and that's why theirs is so good. Perhaps Red Robin is doing what The Counter is doing & weighing it as they would with real meat?

#150 5 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

What does the "meat" actually consist of? Was there a calorie count on that burger? I might have to check it out.

There are 344 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-vegan-thread-for-bobukcat/page/3?hl=clg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.