Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jlm33
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20180224-123955 (resized).png
    FullSizeRender(2) (resized).jpg
    514FDB23-7B8D-4C38-861E-9EB1840CB9D3 (resized).jpeg
    theylive (resized).jpg
    50 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DngrWillRobinson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

I remember my first run in with you where you tried to push my buttons to get a rise...called me “nuts”, so I responded back with a picture of nuts in the shape of a heart, to which you replied that I was being passive aggressive or something...still not giving into your mind games, I remember saying “me so sorry” While upvoting your insulting posts towards me...finally you gave up by slinging one last insult at me
    I quickly realized that I was dealing with someone who wanted to pleasure himself by controlling my emotions and found it quite easy to disarm you...but this poor Guru guy fell for it, and while entertaining for most of us to watch, it was kind of painful to watch you twist this new member around your finger to the point where you told him how you now owned his thread...
    Its just unfortunate that you were allowed to bring out the worst in that new member to the point where he seems to be regarded by the community now as an..

Dude, there’s a reason he’s called CrazyLevi. Kinda like Bad Bad Leroy Brown, it’s kinda built into the name so you know what your dealing with.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DngrWillRobinson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-truce-with-the-guru?tu=DngrWillRobinson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.