• Latest reply 6 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20171020-083956 (resized).png
D303A2C2-B5D9-4AFF-AEE6-03A810559764 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamesguy5280.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago

I think it would be a smart idea from an engineering, manufacturing point of view. The tooling and machining for production can be a major expense for manufactures. If some of those aspects could be re-used it would definitely be a win. Most casual players would never notice that the layout of two machines was the same. Maybe in the old days it would not have gone over but I think it could today. Maybe even more than two machines sharing a design could work. From a resource point of view this would be beneficial. Of course, the overall success would depend upon the themes, the marketing and other factors as with any pin.

I would like to see an adult themed, or A rated, pinball machine, an XXX rated machine not so much. (Having said that, I’m probably destine to end up with a sexy girl or a big dick…….pinball machine that is ) I think that the difference is that adult material can be subtle, suggestive, naughty and nuanced while XXX is often foul and nasty.

Still though, I would like to have a Zingy Bingy machine! Then again I'm a big Python fan. I have never played it but it looks kind of silly, fun and naughty. A little along the lines of the old Benny Hill show, which was a mixture of slapstick comedy and burlesque.

Adult themes I would like to see and would not mind if there were shared layouts with family friendly games:

Vargas Girls
Clockwork Orange
Excalibur
SinCity
Re-Animator
Suicide Girls
Heavy Metal

How about a 50 Shades of Grey machine! just imagine the toy possibilities!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 209.00
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamesguy5280.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-thought-on-adult-themed-pinsand-other-popular-titles?tu=gamesguy5280 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.