Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Agent_Hero
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sliding1 (resized).jpg
    Kaneda (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

chris-

i know you'll be reading this thread closely because your egotistical personality just can't resist. with that being said, i'm the person who's nose you elbowed while being tossed out of the NYC Pinball Championships by Levi, like a ragdoll, after much diplomacy on his part proved to be useless (very fun to watch, by the way). now, i wasn't going to comment on this at all, because i know it's the attention you crave, and you do this stuff on purpose to get listeners and eyeballs. well, it worked after all! i'm commenting right here and now. i even gave your lil' 'shock jock - dog and pony show' a first listen to hear if you had any remorse, or even remembered totally disrupting the woman's finals, throwing a drink in tim's face, and starting fights all over the room. but as expected all i heard was "i shouldn't have done that, but...", "i'm not proud, however..", "it was handled wrong by both sides, blechhhh", "my fiance still loves me, good and bad.. blah blah blah", " it hurts my feelings how i'm labeled on the forums, waah!!!, "me me me me me", and then i shut it off 'cuz it was pretty boring from there.

well, allow me to share with you something my very profound, well spoken, larger than life grandfather, Big Daddy, would say about guys like you... in the most sincere and matter-of-fact tone, he'd say "What an Asshole."

the NYCPC was an amazing tournament, maybe one of the best i've ever attended, and you disrupted it. it was tirelessly put together and attended by some of the most awesome people in pinball, and you disrespected them. there's nothing more to it than that. and, not even a sorry or concern for those whose night you attempted to ruin for absolutely no reason other than entertaining yourself. if there's ever been a sign of character, that was it right there, man.

nothing will stand out to me more than the sinister smile on your face as you were being held in the elevator by security on the way out, and the way it read "i accomplished what i came to do, and it worked exactly as planned". and while it does make you a brilliant marketer, i'll give you that, it also just makes you a bad person. and everyone who was there knows it.

know that as far as i'm concerned, your not a welcome part of anything i'm involved in, pinball related or not. good luck to you, dude.

On a lighter note, a big shout out to CrazyLevi, Tim Sexton, Paul Caras, Al the Don, and everyone who helped with anything or donated to one of the most fun Pinball events in NYC in many years! Thanks much!

#2 5 years ago

Don't feed the trolls? You even admit yourself that he's an egotist that loves reading about himself, so why post that?

EDIT: Also, you know he can't respond to your post on here, so what was the point?

#3 5 years ago

You are too kind in your words! .....Lock time in 3, 2, 1.........

#6 5 years ago

Can anyone summarize that in one or two sentences?

#7 5 years ago

Kaneda = bad
    Pinball = good

IBTL

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

totally disrupting the woman's finals, throwing a drink in tim's face

I find it funny that at the women's finals the biggest drama there queen was a dude. What a bitch move. IBTL.

#9 5 years ago

locked, my ass! here's to hoping Robin has our back on this one. the community should know what a terrible person the guy is.

#10 5 years ago

So what happened

#11 5 years ago

The lock is gonna happen soon!

Reminds me of this old story.

An old joke is told about a self-absorbed actor who then says, “But enough enough about me. Let’s talk about you. What do you think about me?”

The joke was cited in Punch magazine in 1928 and was widely reprinted in American newspapers. The actress Bette Midler said in the movie Beaches (1988), “But enough about me, let’s talk about you...what do YOU think of me?”

The joke has expanded beyond actors and is said about any self-absorbed person.

#12 5 years ago

I have heard it said before, "Being an asshole is its own punishment." Shit has a way of catching up with people. I have never read, or heard something positive about this person. What a sad way to go through life, if this is who he chooses to be.

#13 5 years ago

The shit move was coming to an event that he didn't even participate in any way, that didn't offer or invite "spectators" to watch/hang during the qualifying portion (when this happened), causing enough of a disruption that he had to be warned by organizers, and then continued on to where had to actually be told to leave, and THEN throwing a huge crybaby fit in refusing and assaulting several people in the process.

White entitlement at it's finest. It's all about meeeeeeee.

Kaneda could actually do something positive for the pinball community but instead treads all over it just because he thinks he can. What a total POS.

#14 5 years ago

I would have like to seen Levi throw someone out of a pinball tournament. I bet that was a treat to watch . I am confused as to exactly what the guy did though, was he just talking shit to everyone. IBTL

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from MonsieurCS:

Kaneda could actually do something positive for the pinball community

All the required steps to do so...

1) Apologize for the event
    2) Leave the pinball community for good

Why people spend their time listening to their podcast is beyond comprehension. What a self-absorbed asshat

#16 5 years ago

Hopefully, he's banned from future shows.

Too bad he wasn't arrested for assault.

#17 5 years ago

It's adorable how much time and effort he puts into trolling the community with the ultimate goal of making a 3k profit on a NIB LE once a year

#18 5 years ago

This is a legit offer, if anyone wants to organize a charity fight for myself and Kaneda I'm happy to partake. We could arrange it around a pinball show and all money from the event could be donated to a charity that deals with helping woman who have been assaulted or abused as I hear this was part of what took place at the event.

If anyone has the ability to make it happen reach out, let's bring some good to the community.

#20 5 years ago

Personally I'll never forgot Levi repeatedly yelling "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?", after Kaneda threw his drink in a fellow organizer's face.

Why indeed.

#21 5 years ago

I'm fairly old and out of shape at this point, and not really looking to make a joke out of it but if something can be done that ends up benefiting lots of other people I'm happy to participate, again with it being a proper and legally organized event.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'm fairly old and out of shape at this point, and not really looking to make a joke out of it but if something can be done that ends up benefiting lots of other people I'm happy to participate, again with it being a proper and legally organized event.

As much as I like the sounds of watching someone beat his ass, I think the best thing we can all do is just completely turn our backs on him and starve him of any and all attention. It’s the only thing that drives him and keeps him around.

#23 5 years ago

Barstool sports rough n rowdy

#24 5 years ago

For those of us that weren't there, what happened?

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

This is a legit offer, if anyone wants to organize a charity fight for myself and Kaneda I'm happy to partake. We could arrange it around a pinball show and all money from the event could be donated to a charity that deals with helping woman who have been assaulted or abused as I hear this was part of what took place at the event.
    If anyone has the ability to make it happen reach out, let's bring some good to the community.

Get one more podcaster to join his side and I'll join your side and we can make it a tag team event. Fights go until tap out submission.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

For those of us that weren't there, what happened?

it's right there in my OP. i can't provide you with a second-by-second recap.

#27 5 years ago

Better than Days of Our Lives.

#28 5 years ago

If pinball were a reality show this would be a real ratings-grabber. He's a textbook villain.

#29 5 years ago

ibtl

yay i made it!

people in the community need to stop going on his show and stop listening to it, as long as you feed the troll he will stay around.

#30 5 years ago

Too many jokes here for what sounds to me like a very serious subject. There is nothing funny about this. This crap is NOT good for the hobby.

#31 5 years ago

And so many folks in this community continue to treat this guy with kid gloves, shameful.

#32 5 years ago

Only at a pinball event does someone not take a video of the fight. Guess this makes me sort of proud?

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from trilamb:

Only at a pinball event does someone not take a video of the fight. Guess this makes me sort of proud?

i wouldn't get too proud, too quick.

#34 5 years ago

Kaneda's only in the hobby to serve his own interests - causing drama, being a dick, and flipping pre-orders. I don't think he really even plays pinball.

Whatever happened to "Be nice to each other, and play more pinball"?

#35 5 years ago

I’m new here. Who is Kaneda?? Only thing I’ve ever seen him in was a SDTM episode.

#36 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

I’m new here. Who is Kaneda?? Only thing I’ve ever seen him in was a SDTM episode.

A troll who's been banned from multiple pinball and car forums for being an ass. Turns out, he's also and ass in real life.

#37 5 years ago

Video or it didn’t happen. Or pics

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Video or it didn’t happen. Or pics

trust me. it happened.

#39 5 years ago

Sad. Kaneda, go get the help you DESPERATELY need! You've got problems.

#40 5 years ago

Narcissism is difficult to treat. Especially if the afflicted person doesn't see the problem

#42 5 years ago

Video please

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

And so many folks in this community continue to treat this guy with kid gloves, shameful.

I blame other Pinball "news" outlets for buddying up to him and allowing him to have the occasional bit of spotlight he craves. This Week in Pinball, SDTM, etc.

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I blame other Pinball "news" outlets for buddying up to him and allowing him to have the occasional bit of spotlight he craves. This Week in Pinball, SDTM, etc.

Everyone that listens to a "pinball podcast" from a guy that knows nothing aboot pinball.

#45 5 years ago

Dude...he was doing his podcast before TWIP and SDTM.....

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I own and operate a boxing club and actively train amateur and professional boxers and mixed martial artist. I have all the knowledge and connections to organize and execute such an event. I'd also be willing to provide the venue if you'd be willing to have it held in the Greater Boston area. Pintastic is just a 40 minute drive from here, and there are also countless venues in the area with a decent lineup of pins.

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from DerGoetz:

Dude...he was doing his podcast before TWIP and SDTM.....

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I blame other Pinball "news" outlets for buddying up to him and allowing him to have the occasional bit of spotlight he craves.

Because he was first has nothing to do with the point.

#48 5 years ago

Keneda?............never heard of her?

#49 5 years ago

What a tool.

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Tommy, as much as people would like to see you beat his ass, you should consider there is a strong possibility that he is mentally ill.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-strongly-worded-message-for-kaneda?hl=monsieurcs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.