Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Agent_Hero
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sliding1 (resized).jpg
    Kaneda (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

MODERATORS! Please shut down this thread. Unless it is now okay to start a thread specifically to talk negatively about someone without the ability of that person to defend himself. C'mon, this is not what this site is supposed to be about...is it?

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I blame other Pinball "news" outlets for buddying up to him and allowing him to have the occasional bit of spotlight he craves. This Week in Pinball, SDTM, etc.

I am not going to pick and choose which news to include based on if I like or dislike the person that is the source of the information.

#53 5 years ago

Kaneda (resized).jpgKaneda (resized).jpg

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Tommy, as much as people would like to see you beat his ass, you should consider there is a strong possibility that he is mentally ill.

Oh fair enough chance it goes either way, I just think it would be a good way to generate funds for a good cause. Wouldn't be the first but whooping I've had in my life. As far as mental health concerns go those are very real, but they do not give you an excuse to assault people, especially woman, at any time, nor do they excuse you from ramifications for your actions.

Thank you to BeaglePuss for the info, I will be in touch.

#55 5 years ago

In before the lock!

sliding1 (resized).jpgsliding1 (resized).jpg

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from Crile1:

MODERATORS! Please shut down this thread. Unless it is now okay to start a thread specifically to talk negatively about someone without the ability of that person to defend himself. C'mon, this is not what this site is supposed to be about...is it?

It's against Pinside's TOS to badmouth another member... now you're saying we can't even badmouth non-members? C'mon, man.

#57 5 years ago
    Quoted from Crile1:

MODERATORS! Please shut down this thread. Unless it is now okay to start a thread specifically to talk negatively about someone without the ability of that person to defend himself.

Not a member. People talk bad aboot non members all day here

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from Crile1:

I think If it happened it happened and people should be aware in the community not to support such things. Compare it too Andrew Heighway, and others...

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

I am not going to pick and choose which news to include based on if I like or dislike the person that is the source of the information.

There are countless others who could offer the same level or better as far as opinions, news, or other bits of relevance in the world of pinball if that is the only thing that is needed. Beyond clickbait, what is the point?

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-strongly-worded-message-for-kaneda/page/2?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.