Envelope.JPG
Coin Box.JPG
Ball chute.JPG
Annabelle.JPG
image-818.jpg
image-359.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I am getting close to finishing my restoration of my Miss Annabelle however the mice had gotten away with all the paper labels in the machine and I am at a loss on what some of the selector pins go to and what their values are. I am looking for somebody who is willing to take some close up pictures of the labels of their machine in the following locations.

1: labels at selector pins on the bottom right of inside board.
2: label on the left inside of machine near tilt bob
3: label on selector pins in score head to the right of credit unit.
4: label on main reset rack on inside board.

Here's my progress so far after sanding, staining, polyeurethane and general repairs. I am very excited to bring this one back to life!

Before
image.jpgimage.jpg
After cleanup and wood prep
image-359.jpgimage-359.jpg
After
image-818.jpgimage-818.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I'll see If I can get those picture tomorrow. I don't remember If my Annabelle has all those labels.

#3 9 years ago

Here are some of the label pictures. I couldn't get into the head today as there is too much to move. I'll get the pics of the labels in the head soon. Sorry for the bad pictures.Annabelle.JPGAnnabelle.JPGSANY2591.JPGSANY2591.JPGSANY2588.JPGSANY2588.JPGInside left.JPGInside left.JPGEnvelope.JPGEnvelope.JPGCoin Box.JPGCoin Box.JPGBall chute.JPGBall chute.JPG

#4 9 years ago

Thanks JBK, if you get a chance the second photo that's out of focus is one I really need. If you can get another shot when you get into the head I would be most appreciative! The one for the rotary mech really helps!

#5 9 years ago

I'll get the other pics when I can get it moved. It might take me a week or so.

#6 9 years ago

No problem, I'm just glad you have a machine with intact labels!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-shout-out-to-miss-annabelle-owners and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.