You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

J-D-smallbottle (resized).jpg
24EBE884-AABA-408C-B6EB-843A7A07C55C (resized).png
Unknown (resized).jpg
DSCN6506 (resized).JPG
EBC35920-AE0D-4C05-855D-97677A078955 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Strummy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 4 years ago

My wife and I took care of my mother for 6 years. She lived at our house having had dementia and a lung condition. I was the only person capable of giving her a shower in the end. No guy thinks that they will ever be showering their own mother. She got pneumonia in the end and it turned to sepsis. She was only in the hospital for 2 days and I held her hand while she took her last breath last year. I'm grateful to have been there for her.

If your mother or father was military O-din VA benefits help a lot.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That is what I was told as my dad was in the military. However since they got divorced in the early 70s, it won't help mom. Money probably won't be an issue as she has a pretty good teacher's pension and saved all her life. All her medical bills seem to get taken care of with the retirement plan although it is not what was promised during her decades of teaching. The teachers lost a big court battle in regards to that, but I'm not seeing much in the way of bills anyway.
Just got the word all the paperwork has finally been sent to the new place, so I am going up to move her now. Don't see any stops at Wienerschnitzel as she is eating her lunch now.

I hope you get her a rootbeer float at least!

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

On a slight twist, when I first read the title to to this thread I though of the final stage of manhood. Found this pic on social media this week.[quoted image]

Is that real?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Strummy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-real-man?tu=Strummy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.