You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

J-D-smallbottle (resized).jpg
24EBE884-AABA-408C-B6EB-843A7A07C55C (resized).png
Unknown (resized).jpg
DSCN6506 (resized).JPG
EBC35920-AE0D-4C05-855D-97677A078955 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RandomGuyOffCL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

He was tall and at least half my age. And looked ready to go.

Your mom may have been thinking this as well

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

but I don't get this post.

It’s simple, This is a thread about the effects of Low-T & Alzheimer’s...with a processed meat sub-topic

#41 4 years ago

Tisk-Tisk Travish!

This is 2019 man, you’re not allowed to be A real man anymore

24EBE884-AABA-408C-B6EB-843A7A07C55C (resized).png24EBE884-AABA-408C-B6EB-843A7A07C55C (resized).png
#50 4 years ago

The long goodbye sucks...watched my grandma go through it, started off with forgetting how to operate the tv remote in time for sexy Chuck Woolery

Ended with her forgetting us all, thinking she was 10 years old and hollering out for her mommy

Now my dad is asking me to fix the remote

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think I'll put on a wingsuit and jump off a cliff if I start losing my marbles. If I make it to the bottom, I'll climb back up and keep on trying.

It’s progressive, so by the time you’re there you don’t realize it and you still fight to live like usual.

Suicide is for those who have their wits while watching their body deteriorate around them (cancer, Parkinson’s, rock stars)

My tough guy dad, Vietnam vet, old school police officer who would beat people with his stick all day (instead of just shooting everyone like these modern call of duty cops) spent his whole life telling me “put a bullet in my head if I ever get like that”

Now he’s starting to get like that (forgetful, timid, kind of a big pussy compared to how he was) and it’s really weird for me.

To make things worse, he married this woman who is a retired pharmaceutical rep. She has him on all kinds of pills for this, pills for that....Pills...Pills...Pills.

He was at my house the other day and I just flat out called him a dope head. Told him he was no better than all the dope heads he spent decades arresting. Also, told him to come with me when I leave this godforsaken State and leave that dope dealer of a wife in the dust.

How’s that for spilling some guts Odin?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RandomGuyOffCL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-real-man?tu=RandomGuyOffCL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.