Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by MrBally
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you consider it a heat wave ( too damn hot for humans)”

• Above 70'F 1 vote
      2%
    • Above 80'F 2 votes
      3%
    • Above 90'F 20 votes
      31%
    • Above 100'F 29 votes
      45%
    • Above 110'F 7 votes
      11%
    • Above 120'F 5 votes
      8%

(64 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2021-06-29-15-26-57 (resized).png
    Screenshot_2021-06-29-15-26-08 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210627-050724_Weather (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210627-050730_Weather (resized).jpg
    image-21 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EMsInKC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ok...this shouldn't come as a surprise to me, or to anybody, but I simply do not understand women. At all.
    Made the mistake of leaving the apartment today for a couple hours. Upon my return it's HOT in the apartment.
    "Oh I was cold. So I turned off the air conditioners. But then it got hot so I turned them back on."
    Really? It's 98 degrees out and it got hot? Who saw that one coming?!?! SHOCKER!"
    We've had this discussion before. I'm terrified to leave the apartment because my better half doesn't understand the concept of air conditioning.
    When it's 98 degrees out, leave the goddamn AC on! If you "get cold" go outside for 3 minutes that will fix it. Or....and I know this is pretty out there...turn the AC DOWN a little bit! Or how about the two state solution? Turn off the one in the office, leave the one in the bedroom on so I have somewhere to cower when I return from the sweltering street?
    It's always on or off with these babes. I simply do not fucking understand it.
    Considering canceling steak dinner with my bud as who knows what fiery horrors await me when I return.

I've been in Palm Springs CA for three weeks on vacation. Some days it's gotten up to 117 here. I think at some point my wife actually got cold.

She's always cold. I've never figured it out. My dad told me when I was a kid women have an extra layer of fat men don't have and it keeps them warm. My dad lied to me. I've never met a woman who thought it was too hot.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EMsInKC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-real-heat-wave?tu=EMsInKC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.