So I have just got a Tommy home and before power on I decided to visually check the machine over.
I have quite a few possible issues I would like advice on before powering it on.
1. The power driver board, does this look safe? - Or should I just buy a new board?
2. Is this old battery acid leakage? - Again do I need a new board?
3. Burnt GI connector I presume, safe enough but should replace along with installing LEDs?
4. Now some odd ones, any idea what this disconnected connector and the bare wires are for?
5. Yet more disconnected wires, these look like off a flasher, although why 3 orange wires and 1 black? Also one of the orange wires looks like it had a crimp mark on it.
6. Finally yet another couple of wires that are disconnected, any idea what this is for?
Any and all help greatly appreciated.