Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

violin-steve-buscemi.gif
image.jpg
aint-got-time-to-bleed.jpg
campus.jpg
image.jpg
predator_allentown2012.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 6 years ago

Adult theme. Adult theme. Adult theme. Both Stern and JJP are currently on a path where we may never see a true adult theme out of either again. I want a machine in my collection where I am not following the yellow brick road or assembling a team of comic book characters.

Predator is a theme long over due and the boys in their garage seem to really be tuned in to what other players like themselves want out games. I think it is going to be a great players pin.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I think there are some assumptions here that producing machines in quantity ain't no big thing.
You're talking about 2 upstarts, limited budgets, limited staff, it will be a huge accomplishment that these machines see light of day in any quantity. But then to produce hundreds and hundreds, without a factory, that is no small task. I think the Predator guys with their 250 are facing a big challenge already.
SkitB do seem to have plans to grow the business beyond boutique, they've said that after Predator their next pin will have a bigger run. So let these guys walk before they run.

This is so true. Skit-B is doing this out of their basement with no deposits ($250 refundable per machine is negligable at best). They are fully self funding this very expensive venture and if they suceed (and I believe they will just based on their drive) it will be a monumental accomplishment.

They are building these machines out of their garage, with no money, no history, no assembly line workers, no purchasing agents to help them get better pricing on materials, nothing but the desire to make us a cool machine with a cool rule set.

I can't believe people would bag on those guys for not committing to make 1,000 or more machines. That just blows my mind. Talk about some serious cry babies. Wow!!!

Why don't all of you who are complaining contact Skit-B and ask them what you can do to help them. I've done that, as have others...you want them to suceed and make more machines...see what you can do to help them.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Hopefully some of the toys are shown in the april update. If I remember right, there was also a molded skull shown at one point, but not much explanation with it.

They said the molded skull was going to be an interactive toy; perhaps a ball lock?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 29.99
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 89.99
$ 18.95
$ 25.50
$ 5.00
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 2.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside