Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pinballerchef
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5_087.jpg
gorgar_copy.jpg
DSCN0511.JPG
DSCN0554.JPG
DSCN0517.JPG

#1 7 years ago

Just something nice to look at. So much otherwise floating around...

DSCN0517.JPG

#2 7 years ago

I'll give you $800 if you include shipping.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I'll give you $800 if you include shipping.

I'll give you a polite "lick my pinballs."

#4 7 years ago

PF

DSCN0554.JPG

#5 7 years ago

She's a beauty!

#6 7 years ago

That is gorgeous! Yes, there are a lot of terrible conditioned Gorgars floating around I am glad to see this machine getting a good restore!

#7 7 years ago

Is that for sale gameroomguru?

#8 7 years ago

Oh never mind, I just realized who this was. It's probably 3995.00. What a joke!

#9 7 years ago

Nice... Great game .. Enjoy.

#10 7 years ago

Oh never mind, I just realized who this was. It's probably 3995.00. What a joke!

No, it's $801. It just magically got restored to what you see! Duh...

DSCN0511.JPG

#11 7 years ago

10k by June... oh wait

#12 7 years ago

Great looking pin hope mine looks half as nice when finished. I starting off with a great playfield and a trashed cabinet ,gassed displays and bad boards and connections. I will show pics in 2 years lol

#13 7 years ago

Wait no Ho in the picture??? Seriously, great looking pin! What is your asking price? I tried to go on your website but received "The servers that run gameroomguru.com are having some trouble".

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

That seems a little aggressive. I don't know the OP and have never seen him post here before; does he have some type of negative history people should be made aware of?

His work looks great from that picture. I wish more Gorgar's looked like that instead of the poor conditioned examples I always run into.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That seems a little aggressive. I don't know the OP and have never seen him post here before; does he have some type of negative history people should be made aware of?
His work looks great from that picture. I wish more Gorgar's looked like that instead of the poor conditioned examples I always run into.

You can see a lot of his machines on ebay. Typically he is higher in price but people obviously have to knock him for trying to get the prices he post. His machines always look nice but I can only speak to what I have seen on his ebay listing as I have never purchased a machine from him! I think people forget some folks do this for a living and when they sell machines they have to charge more as they have overhead and aren't working out of their basement/garage.

#16 7 years ago

He is showing off in an attempt to fuel his little childish video feud with TNT amusements, pure adolescence on his part.

#17 7 years ago

Watch tnt's newest video. Boy will the OP be mad when he sees that.

#18 7 years ago

Outstanding use of the "enhance" button in photoshop.

Where's the scantily clad girl to lay across it?

#19 7 years ago

Wow.

gorgar_copy.jpg

#20 7 years ago

Nice looking game

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

He is showing off in an attempt to fuel his little childish video feud with TNT amusements, pure adolescence on his part.

Ah, I see now, thanks. I missed that thread last week. I can see why there is some animosity; wasn't so much what he was saying but how he was presenting it. Chef's always say presentation is 90% taste.

Still, that is a nice looking Gorgar.

#22 7 years ago

I want a line up of like 5 vintage restored beauties

GORGAR
Strikes N Spares
Fathom
Black Knight
Xenon

I also want the money to buy them

PM me if you feel generous

#23 7 years ago

That thing is NICE!

#24 7 years ago

Beautiful machine!

#25 7 years ago

I would love one someday. Very nice job.

#26 7 years ago

Just a FYI to the pinside peeps....this was bought and added to my collection a year ago...and sits beatifully in my basement. I guess mr. GRG wanted to share the pics he took awhile back...either that or he misses its presenceI've made a few changes to it like a red shooter rod and white flipper rubbers....but nothing else. This was my childhood game that got me into pinball....so it's one I had to have in stellar condition in my collection. The first time I walked into his store this GORGAR was in the process of being restored....and I said, "when it's done...it's mine!". Mr. Guru was kind enough to hold it for me until I could purchase it.....and when I picked it up I had a pinball pro sub that he helped me install....plus we added another speaker to the back of the inside of the cab which makes this machine THUMP with heart beats! Do you remember doing this mr. GRG?! Haha

The only thing it's missing is repro bumper caps as the old ones are yellowed....but that's just visible.

LOVE this game..thanks mr. GRG....you guys rule!!

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

this was bought and added to my collection a year ago.

Well then, lets see it.

#28 7 years ago

I want a line up of like 5 vintage restored beauties
GORGAR
Strikes N Spares
Fathom
Black Knight
Xenon
I also want the money to buy them
PM me if you feel generous

Our last Xenon, just for viewing pleasure...

5_087.jpg

#29 7 years ago

Id rather the Gorgar than the Xenon. Like the work though.

#30 7 years ago

Beautiful machines!

#31 7 years ago

Best Gorgar I've ever seen since the late 70's. Congrats, and enjoy!

#32 7 years ago

That Xenon needs a hot woman laying on top of it, in a sexy outfit, ya know? Ever thought of that? LOL!

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Well then, lets see it.

I have a couple pics here on my iPad but I can't post them onto pinside from here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
2,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
1,850 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Kingston, NY
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside