Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

So about 7 days ago my Dad (who knows absolutely nothing about pinball) picked up a 2nd hand WOZ.....amazing how many non pin heads are attracted to this game. Firstly I just want to say, now that I have played this pin in a home environment, at length - my mind has changed on this one. It is quite awesome, and after going home to my (in my opinion awesome) collection some of my pins feel a little old !

Anyway 2 nights ago mid game - the ball got trapped (in a place where the ball search would not find it) By the time I pulled the lock down bar off the ball finished of its own accord. During this time the lower flippers would not work, but the upper ones would.

So I put the ball back in the trough, and closed the game up.

When I pressed start again, the ball search starts again and.....nada - she wont go. Just stays in attract mode.

Now I know nothing about these JJP pins.....nothing.

Could this just be a fuse ? (I know how silly this sounds) or is it more ?

Thank you fellow pinsiders.

#2 9 years ago

Please sort out what is the issue.

5 balls in the ball trough ? Tests - Switches - Matrixed, ball trough optos working ?

Tests - Coils - flippers work there ? ( pull out the high power interlock on the coin door so you can test coils )

http://support.jerseyjackpinball.com/downloads/woz/ Down load the latest manual here.

Could be many things, but you'll need to narrow it down so you know what you are after.

LTG : )

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-possibly-simple-issue-with-dads-new-woz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.