Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by heckheck
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Chato.jpg
    Josie2.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    Josie.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 10 years ago

The LE is great marketing for Stern. They create an imaginary demand for some people that think numbers are important in pinball. Which creates compulsive buying, before they even know if a game is shitty or not. Game doesn't even have to be good and they sell out. So that 20% of good games Stern shells out, looks more like 100% because LE's usually always sell out.

#44 10 years ago

If your buying a game to actually play. Nothing wrong with buying a premium (except the $2000 extra cost for $200 (if that) worth of extra playfield crap). In the grand scheme of things, does anyone really give a shit about the armor and cabinet art/Translite? Doesn't matter really. And if a game is good, nobody is really going to care. If every game has an LE. LE kinda loses it's effect. This premium and pro, is just a way for Stern to justify a 2k markup, and making you think your getting something special. In actuality, your getting the "full" version of the game, which you should be getting for $4300ish.

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

I did not buy it to flip, but everything is for sale for the right price...

No truer logic has ever been said.

As for LE's. I don't care if my TF is an LE or not. Don't care if AC/DC is premium or not. Plays the same regardless. That's all I care about. I do like having my TF all one color tho. Would I pay extra for it. No. Unless you only own one game, and it's the showcase of your living room. who really sees the cabinet anyway?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-possible-le-solution?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.