Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by glilly-BOA
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpeg
    Backglass.jpg
    GreatJob.jpeg
    #1 12 years ago

It was late one Holloween evening when I left my night job at the Theater of Magic, a traveling Roadshow, and hailed a Taxi to take me to my favorite late night Diner because my Corvette was in the shop. It was a Black Knight, black as cole as the driver took corners at High Speed and just when I thought we would Wipe Out we arrived at 24 Galaxy Ave and My favorite Diner. I loved this place even though it was next to the Junk Yard it had great food. I ran in like a Flash and took my regular table that always had a vase with a single Black Rose. Then as I heard Guns and Roses playing on the Jukebox a woman with a build like Dolly Parton walked up to me and Said " I'm an Earthshaker and I'm gonna Shake your earth". So I took the Black Rose from the vase and slid it down her cleavage. She said " I'll have sex with you tonight but I'm with a friend so you will have to do us both" I said "Yessa" Then out of the Shadow her friend appeared....She looked like the Creature From the Black Lagoon! What was I thinking! I just couldn't fathom how I could pull this off. I couldn't resist so I was about to take them home when...
    A man walked in with his family. They sat down and ordered. Dolly whispered to me " You see that family Guy who just came in?" I said yes. She said " He's a Safe Cracker and he's wanted by the FBI" She then told me she worked for the secret service and she was gonna take him down and If I helped I could be a Millionaire from the reward" I said Ok what do I do.
    Just then She opened her bra to reveal 2 big guns. She whipped them out and started the firepower. As I hid under the table I heard bullets and dishes going airborne. When the noise stopped I peaked out to find the safe cracker dead on the floor along side Dolly. I was Scared Stiff as a noise came from the shadow....It's only Dolly's friend TCFTBL. She said " Lets go Playboy" and she gave me a Kiss and took me home on her Harley Davidson.

The End

How many pinball machines were mentioned in that story?

#2 12 years ago

That was great, the story is like it came from The Tales From The Crypt!

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

That was great, the story is like it came from The Tales from the Crypt!

Very good...You got the hang of it.

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

Very good...You got the hang of it.

Is your name Tommy?

#5 12 years ago

Your imagination just has no limits, has it?
    I'll take a shot at it: 29 unique pinball machines?

#6 12 years ago

Great job Wesperron!
    I counted 31...
    32 If the misspelling of "coal" to "cole" was in reference to "Old King Cole" (Chicago Coin)
    It is a shame- If you only could of gotten a sweet Bank Shot off in the whole Topsy Turvy exchange, then you would have been a real Sharpshooter!
    And don't forget the "a"... In my favorite "Holidayyy!"

GreatJob.jpegGreatJob.jpeg

Pretty Sneaky, Sis!

#8 12 years ago

so far your all wrong.

#9 12 years ago

I keep counting 29. 1 ah pinball machine, 2 ah pinball machine. I feel like the Count from Sesame Street.

#10 12 years ago

I counted 33.....

#11 12 years ago

Ok...The answer is.... None.There was absolutly nothing about pinball machines in that story.
    The story is not about Pinball Machines. Thats the whole point.

But
    I made referance to 30 different Machines. Some are not underlined Like playboy, kiss and airborne.

#12 12 years ago

So it IS 31 then! Assuming that your count was leaving out the "Jukebox"... AKA 'Juke Box' (Chicago Coin 76')

Backglass.jpgBackglass.jpg

No pins mentioned!?
    Why are you messing with my head!
    Brokedad!- Talk me down..!

#13 12 years ago

Yes I stand corrected....I missed juke box
    very good

#14 12 years ago

You were killing me on that one wes.
    I think I got a couple more grey hairs to show for it.

Quoted from Silverballer:

I feel like the Count from Sesame Street.

That was exactly what I was doing...
    There is nothing like seeing a grown-ass man counting like a "tree-yeawr-old" poking at his monitor- so early in the morning...
    Now THAT would be a funny picture!
    But I guess this will do...

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#15 12 years ago

I'm happy I could entertain. Sorry about the headache.

I too was counting...1 Pinball Machine, 2 Pinball Machines, 3 Pinball machines, 4 wonderful pinball machines Ah Ah Ah Ah!!

#16 12 years ago

Haha that was really good actually...thanks for the laugh

#17 12 years ago

One...
    Two...
    free...

What comes after free???

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-pinball-story and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.