(Topic ID: 7331)

A pinball machine that dispenses beer! wtf, is this true...

By mojozone

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by oak_tree
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-2.jpeg
    2011-10-22_17_13_20.jpg
    Beer-Mug-12-Oz--115534.jpg
    2011-10-22_17_07_27.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

I heard this on the spooky podcast...that there was a pinball machine that gave out beer, depending on how you scored. Does anyone know anything else about this? Sounded cool. 2 of my favorite things on this planet. Beer & Pinball.

#2 12 years ago

PLEASE be true.

#3 12 years ago

This sounds like the best news since BOTTLES that dispensed beer.

#4 12 years ago

Mojo you look much too young to be enjoying beer! This does sound like an epic idea!

#5 12 years ago

I am pretty sure Terry at pinball life has one, I was there but too busy buying parts and forgot to look.

#6 12 years ago

I hear a good pinball/fridge/keg mod coming?

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Mojo you look much too young to be enjoying beer!

what about my stash! thats gotta pack on a couple yrs

#8 12 years ago

I guess it was at expo, if that helps...

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer22:

I am pretty sure Terry at pinball life has one, I was there but too busy buying parts and forgot to look.

It was setup all the way to the right of the Tron LE. I saw it but was in line too long to enjoy anything it dispensed.

#10 12 years ago

My buddy said you had to score a certain amount of points to unlock the tap. Way cool. Then he pointed out the more you drank, the harder to score. Pure evil genius.

#11 12 years ago

"That's it! We've found a way to market redemption in pinball!"

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

My buddy said you had to score a certain amount of points to unlock the tap. Way cool. Then he pointed out the more you drank, the harder to score. [] Pure evil genius.

Indeed!

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

the more you drank, the harder to score.

That's pretty much a given for me after a certain point. Love this idea!

#14 12 years ago

Oh Im loving this thread. Keg mod? Put me down for one. A pony-sized one.

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer22:

It was at the Pinball Life party, but it belongs to someone else. I met the guy at MGC in the Spring, but his name escapes me at the moment. It used to be a Bally Star Trek if anyone is curious.

#16 12 years ago

I played it and drank from it. Pretty cool and a lot of work for whoever constructed it.
    Picture is from my camera phone.

Kim

2011-10-22_17_07_27.jpg2011-10-22_17_07_27.jpg

#17 12 years ago

Beer-Mug-12-Oz--115534.jpgBeer-Mug-12-Oz--115534.jpg

So is anyone going to pour?

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I played it and drank from it. Pretty cool and a lot of work for whoever constructed it.
    Picture is from my camera phone.

Kim

Glad you got a pic of it Kim, I was wondering what it was like.

#20 12 years ago

craft beer too.. There is a god.

#21 12 years ago

Here's a picture of the back side. That's the refrigerator unit you're looking at.

Kim

2011-10-22_17_13_20.jpg2011-10-22_17_13_20.jpg

#22 12 years ago

This is so cool! Dear Santa....

#23 12 years ago

There is a Goddess! And she loves us! *bursts into tears of joy*

#24 12 years ago

How much do you have to score for a pint?

#25 12 years ago

I think the pictures have gone crazy on FB there! You've made a big hit with the worldwide pinball crowd!
    I can see how it would be built. Two plugs, no way around that, but the refrigeration system in the Kegerator could be used to help keep the game cool as well.
    Hmm. I wonder if we could get this as a special guest at PinBrew I? I should check! This would be right up their alley as well as being a major draw!

I've emailed Kevin Bong. Let's see what happens! If ever there was a game that embodies PinBrew I, this is it!

#26 12 years ago

How much do you have to score for a pint?

20 million for a proper Imperial pint!

images-2.jpegimages-2.jpeg
    GC is six pints!

#27 12 years ago

20 million on a Bally Star Trek?!? On Planet Yehrite, maybe!

2 weeks later
    #28 12 years ago

Heaven: You check in , they give you this machine at your new pad.
    Hell: You check in, they give you this machine at your new pad, except there is no place to plug it in.

#29 12 years ago

I need one of those. Wife would probably say know though cause I'll be there all the time with my buddies, lol

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-pinball-machine-that-dispenses-beer-wtf-is-this-true and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.