Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

msfront.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

I know I saw a post a while ago about how someone was going to do the old "trade it for something better" until they raised enough money for their next pin. Got me thinking... I've got something that would be a good place to start.

I haven't attached pics because I'm not at home right now... but I have a 1984 Ms. Pacman "Mini" arcade. I've had it since I was a kid. Don't have the original box that I know of... but my parent's were pack rats so I might be able to find it if I looked hard enough. However, the machine is in about as good a shape as a 1984 machine could possibly be. No scratches, decals are mint and I tried it out about 2 weeks ago and it does work. Thinking about starting out my campaign with this... whaddaya think?

Video here:

(Pic is just a photo I found online.)

msfront.jpgmsfront.jpg

#2 10 years ago

I'll trade you a red paperclip for it.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

I'll trade you a red paperclip for it.

BAHAHAHA!

Thanks I needed that!

#4 10 years ago

go for it. its collecting dust anyway,what have you got to loose. keep us posted.

#5 10 years ago

Looks pretty cool actually.

#6 10 years ago

Wanna trade for a NIB 70's flashlight?

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Wanna trade for a NIB 70's flashlight?

I think you mistyped... Did you mean a NIB 70's Backglass? LOL

Guess I can't shoot your trade down till I see your fancy flashlight!

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pauz21:

Did you mean a NIB 70's Backglass?

Nope. I wish it was.

#9 10 years ago

I would trade you a retro system and some games for it. But I think shipping kills this deal.

Best of luck with horse trading your way all the way up to a Pin. Luckily only 1 title at the moment to collect. Transformers

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

I would trade you a retro system and some games for it. But I think shipping kills this deal.
    Best of luck with horse trading your way all the way up to a Pin. Luckily only 1 title at the moment to collect. Transformers

What retro system? I actually have an atari with a pile of games but they aren't worth anything for some reason. I've got family in BC.

#11 10 years ago

do you still have the 10 $ rebate

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Turboderf:

do you still have the 10 $ rebate

You missed the expiry date in the fine print. Jan 31st, 1984!

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pauz21:

What retro system? I actually have an atari with a pile of games but they aren't worth anything for some reason.

It's probably an Atari Jaguar. Single handly killed Atari in the console wars of the early 90's.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Wanna trade for a NIB 70's fleshlight?

Ftfy

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

It's probably an Atari Jaguar. Single handly killed Atari in the console wars of the early 90's.

whats up with that. I rented one a couple of times to play avp. wow! awesome game ahead of its time.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

whats up with that. I rented one a couple of times to play avp. wow! awesome game ahead of its time.

Sorry, wrong Atari console.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-pin-fund-idea and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.