Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by unigroove
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shit_pickle.png
    tzklock5.jpg
    tzclock3.jpg
    tzclock2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from retired_user_101:

hmmmm....
    so who do we think is putting the pressure on Robin ?

Some have said "They didn't like the way others played across the pond when they didn't owned the rights, but has turn into the very thing they complained about, once they did. Always afraid someone might make a dollar on a topper, shooter rod or a sticker. Some people have nothing better to do with their time.

But, I am still guessing oh who could it have been. Hmmmm I am right there wondering with you.

#69 9 years ago
    Quoted from castlesteve:

this world is full of rule followers. Thankfully not all of us are

I think for the most part people follow the rules. Most who do mods are trying to make the game more interesting and down right cool. Great for the hobby. However, sucks for the pin maker that might not get a cut of the $40.00 dollars they didn't make. I wish they were as passionate about getting their games made from deposits they have taken, as they are chasing $40. That goes for all pinball makers NOT just 1.
    I could totally understand if I were in my basement making a game out right and selling it to the public. That's one thing, but the chase a guy down that made a shooter rod/target sticker a topper or something so mynute. IMO (only) more about egos and self-righteous ownership than it is about a company or staying focused at the goal at hand. But that's what you get when you got company owner(s) that has nothing better to do with their time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-note-about-copyrights?tu=wdpvideo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.