You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CC1D2982-36AF-4F56-9DDA-732B045D5CDB (resized).png
FD7D8DD2-C4A5-4422-8B6B-5BF8C57A1185 (resized).png
GRC MarketPinball (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

I came up with this unique way to sell machines...but ran into troubles! Here is the full video of setting up the shot, that starts at the photoshoot. ! Just having a little fun! Happy Holidays! Todd Tuckey

GRC MarketPinball (resized).jpgGRC MarketPinball (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

Todd, you need to show more ankle!!!!

#3 5 years ago

Nice hair.

The "that mop is great it covers his face" guy needs a beat down.

#4 5 years ago

I thought the glass would break, but the legs gave out, I bet it plays faster now. I'm guessing the games is still for sale after seeing that video. Merry Christmas TNT

#5 5 years ago

Todd, you are a goofball & you crack me up! I met you at the York Show several years ago & I'll never be the same! Because of you people think that everyone in the pinball hobby is a nut job. Come to think of it, it's probably true. Keep up the great work, for your warped pinball marketing antics are the best!

#6 5 years ago

That is awesome

#7 5 years ago

need more cleavage!

#8 5 years ago

LOL

FD7D8DD2-C4A5-4422-8B6B-5BF8C57A1185 (resized).pngFD7D8DD2-C4A5-4422-8B6B-5BF8C57A1185 (resized).png
#9 5 years ago

Much better....

CC1D2982-36AF-4F56-9DDA-732B045D5CDB (resized).pngCC1D2982-36AF-4F56-9DDA-732B045D5CDB (resized).png
#10 5 years ago

Bravo as always!!!!! Thanks for the laughs Todd.

#11 5 years ago

Todd your pinball videos and game reviews are the best!

#12 5 years ago

We love you Todd! Have a great Christmas! I have already watched 3 of your videos today!

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

need more cleavage!

No, we asked for more of Todd's tiPs.

#14 5 years ago

Very interesting; LOL

You will know if it's a success if it's sold by New Years Day!

#15 5 years ago

Thanks for the Xmas laugh guys!

Put these on eBay like the other guys!

#16 5 years ago

An Ebay listing is in the works!!

#17 5 years ago

Its up on Ebay now!! Take a look! Watch the video!! A good deal for someone...game actually works but no displays and two coils dead, ebay.com link: itm Pickup only....has full manuals!

#18 5 years ago

Love it! Best sense of humor in the biz.

2 months later
#19 5 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

LOL[quoted image]

Yeah what's with the dude that's run those for sale ads on eBay with the sleazy looking women. Its absolutely horrible.
I could never buy a pinball machine from that joint.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-way-to-market-pinball-machines-to-the-public-tnt-amusements?hl=joshpa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.