IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4613.JPG
Tron_video_#_1_001.JPG
Tron_Pro_LE_2D_arrived_020.JPG
Tron_mods_3_010.JPG
Tron_mods_3_007.JPG
Tron_mods_3_003.JPG
Tron_mods_3_001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 11 years ago

I would buy a Tron Premium. No doubt. I can live without the 3d translite as well. The pro is just missing a bit too much for me. Add the lighting and drop targets in + daft and take my money.

#147 11 years ago

I just ordered one. I have a feeling all 100 are going to be us only. If they come with a standard dmd which I suspect they will they can't be sent to europe. I won't say exactly what I paid but call JJ. < 5k shipped.

#151 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Blank coin door or single chute door, flat translite, think Costco version. God, I hope not! Only $4500 for a stripped down version! These will go fast! :p
Software will be Pro version.
Was informed by known insider, but my informant is not in the George Gomez circle...yet.

I don't think a flat coin door, not
Route friendly. Single shoot may be possible but I hadnt heard the coin door was different. It's plausible the toys may be a bit different (cycles).

#251 11 years ago

If they put the red led you can get the blue pinbits shield for it. If they go with the orange plasma, no Sheild. Doesn't fit. So let's hope it's the led

#299 11 years ago

People wanted a Blue DMD. Pinbits makes a BLUE Shield for Stern LED DMD's. Not sure how it will look but they do make one. That same shield won't fit the plasma DMD.

#308 11 years ago

Ok so we know it has a 2d translite, possibly no light cycles, red led dmd, decals vs screening, etc..

But do we know... Will it have a proper lockdown bar like AC/dc or are we back to crappy latches? Please god no..

#325 11 years ago

BR I ordered the rails already and I'm going to see what's involved in switching to a proper lockdown mechanism. I have a few stern lockdowns I would just need the assembly. Hmm

#329 11 years ago
Quoted from RobertG:

I am curious - is this possible? I would think there are some holes that need to be in the top-front of the cabinet to accept the locking mechanism that grabs the lockdown bar. Do those holes exist on the "pro" cabinets and just don't get used, or would you have to do some serious woodwork to retrofit the latch?

No idea. Have to look into it

#355 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The question then is why is pinbits selling a blue cover. I put an e-mail in to them to ask for pictures.

I may just buy one to see what it does. You can also buy blue window tint and tint the DMD glass

#452 11 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I think you need to find another Powdercoater. My Powdercoater charges me $100 New Zealand dollars to do a job like that.
Dave.

Assuming the parts are raw and its a single stage powder yeah $100 is achievable. If they need to be stripped, then no.

#457 11 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

How about You have a set done for me and send them over and I'll pay you for them. Shipping should be cheap.
I don't know what happens over in NZ but that price is not realistic here in the US unless it's your best friend doing it for you.

Single stage powder on Raw parts? Yes 100 is doable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 26.50
Trade
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-tron-batch?tu=pinchroma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.