Topic Stats

• 1,115 posts
  • 183 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gorgar1
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 99 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

audio.JPG
TJWkv.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_4603.JPG
IMG_4611.JPG
IMG_4601.JPG
IMG_4578.JPG
IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4613.JPG
Tron_video_#_1_001.JPG
Tron_Pro_LE_2D_arrived_020.JPG
Tron_mods_3_010.JPG
Tron_mods_3_007.JPG
Tron_mods_3_003.JPG
Tron_mods_3_001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#318 7 years ago

I got one can someone put some links on here to websites that have Tron mods please .

#370 7 years ago

Can't wait to get mine here in Australia delivery is early to middle of December.

2 weeks later
#534 6 years ago

I want mine now dam the shipping to OZ

4 weeks later
#952 6 years ago
Quoted from Iaintnobodydork:

Has anyone gotten a 3D translight and normal amber dmd with there October run of Tron?

You didn't did you?

#956 6 years ago

That's odd cant wait to open mine up now, I'm hoping its a Tron trans and not one from another game lol

4 weeks later
#1075 6 years ago

Well my Tron from the first batch of re-runs have finally made it to Australia can't wait to open it.

image.jpg

#1082 6 years ago
Quoted from Sgtmax:

Just got my tron in yesterday.. Installed blue dmd , LEDs and Undercab lighting so far looks great. Only concern is a dimple or small indent like the nose of a screw made just next to the left slingshot.. Just annoys me to look at lol

There never 100% are they? But congrats and enjoy

#1092 6 years ago

This little red line appeared under the 88 after 50 games what is it? Do I need to worry?

image.jpg

#1097 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

The red line is because there's a gap between the blocks and you're seeing the red light reflected around, into the gap, and back out. If you look under the '870' and the 8 there, you can see something similar. I would guess it's pretty noticeable but that's a pretty close up pic there...is it that bad from playing perspective?

You can see it while playing and it's not really that noticible but I'm worried its a problem that will get worse am I right or will it stay like it is now? My acdc doesnt have it at all ..

#1101 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

It's just a part of LED dmd's unfortunately. Since it's a grid of blocks, even small things out of a very tight tolerance will lead to misalignment of the dot grid and leave gaps like this. You could contact Stern or your distrib and see if they feel like replacing it, but it shouldn't change over time.
The only reason I'd be concerned is that you said it didn't look like that at first....not sure what would cause the blocks to move. I'd personally go out on a limb and chalk it up to "ignorance by virtue of exitement" . I'd bet it was there all along and you just got a chance to notice it.

Your right when your unboxing and excited small things don't jump out at you, just checked unboxing video and it was there when first turned on(I know sad I videoed unboxing lol) so if they don't get worse I can live with it thanks guys for help.

#1113 6 years ago

When I first got my NIB I couldn't here the disc motor but after 100 games I can now hear it so mines getting louder the more I play it wtf, as I have the volume on 35 the music over powers it so I'm ok with it.

#1115 6 years ago
Quoted from Scuba_Steve:

This reminds me of my first car in high school. The longer I owned it the more noises it would make. To battle that I was just turn up the radio

Me to I had a similar car lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside