IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4613.JPG
Tron_video_#_1_001.JPG
Tron_Pro_LE_2D_arrived_020.JPG
Tron_mods_3_010.JPG
Tron_mods_3_007.JPG
Tron_mods_3_003.JPG
Tron_mods_3_001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#388 11 years ago

Maybe Stern is going to enforce territories like WMS did with there machines. I was able to get a better deal from companies like Monroe in Cincinnati Oh for pins like Pool Sharks or Party Zone, then they lost the line, could not even get the video games like Smash TV or even T2 gun anymore. Was it worth it for them to let me the customer purchase from them and allow me to save money. I was happy but then when I register my serial numbers for warranty the maker of the machines now knows which distributor I bought them from as they know who they were also sold to. Maybe they should not have taken the line away but more like we are going to bill you 200 more dollars for each one you sell in the future this way. WMS did this to protect there dealers and geographical areas and force someone like me to buy from Brady Dist instead of Monroe or later Atlas Dist, when Williams left pin I could no longer gets pins from Operators Dist in Highpoint NC as Brady was now the bigger dealer with better pricing but nowhere close to what Jack at pinball sales had or even Green coin could sell for. Green coin was at my local auctions so I got most from them. I been told on super deals not to turn in serial numbers on certain redemption makers for probably this reason. If you buy a Tron pro and you should, its a great pin Stern can still find out and maybe there gonna charge the distributor more if its not in a protected area or maybe sold for a protected price. Not sure if this is what is happening but who knows. I bet JJ knows as they were Bally Williams dist I think or maybe it was Mountain Coin in that area.
Buddy

3 weeks later
#756 11 years ago

I bought a 3-way splitter from Cointaker on my last order of Led's .. It was $ 7.99 ,, I'm Happy !!
I like Tron Better than AC/DC ( No $hit ) !!
http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=813&categoryId=173

I like Tron Better than AC/DC ( No $hit ) !!

Wow I thought you like it and I know you sold your ACDC premium but I just dont get it. I like Tron still have the LE version with many mods such as shaker, new Tron LCD 2.1, FF speakers and backbox LED kit, recognizer, topper, 2 slot coin door we had to pay to get on the LE, Flynn sign not installed. The more I think about the prices they sell for I think I would sell as I like ACDC BIBLE way more, even Spiderman or AFM. I even like Borg's Godzilla about the same as Tron. Enjoy the pin glad you got one! I see you at the auction if you coming. Lets see if I can sell Tron LE for plus 9k like the number 91 just did in California
Buddy

100_3776.JPG100_3776.JPG 100_3713.JPG100_3713.JPG

3 weeks later
#927 11 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

Market saturation sequence is lit...
Collect to start price decline multiball...

Funny I was thinking the same with Avengers and all the different limited characters if true as it didnt help with the three Transformers versions

1 week later
#1017 11 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Got mine from Michael Pupo of Flipper Fidelity for 4800 shipped. Did purchase Transformers from JJ and he was great as well.
Mine is coming day after Thanksgiving I think (with AC/DC premium).

West coast shipping is always more expensive so i think you got a decent deal. M Pupo is great deal with it. I could not find a distributor who had one to sell to me even after wanting to pay 4600 shipped. I would have never sold the one Tron Pro in the box but I had to pay for a funeral, long sad story but somebody had to do it. Still cant believe none of wife's family even offered to help 4 sisters and a brother. Karma comes back, the only good to come from that week was I meet BR and big Law at the auction. In a strange twist they both purchased Tron Pro later new in the box like the one I had to sell but they paid more than that auction price of 3900 and I will too. I just couldnt remind my wife of her mom passing by putting it on credit card for another monthly reminder when the bill arrived. Maybe somebody out there has one left to sell me. Zip 24273

#1024 11 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I thought you had a TRON LE?

I do but I had two real offers on it but if I sell it I have no more Tron pin to play at all even with the nice profit, I like to play them more. I bought the Tron LE from Grover a stand up guy as he was funding another project. Had maybe 50 plays and got some other pins in the deal.

#1047 11 years ago

Looking good BR! Wish I still had my Tron Pro for you and Shane to bling it out.

1 week later
#1065 11 years ago

I got mine Sat from a fellow pinhead (BigLaw) who was lucky enough to find a dist wanting to take his money for a reasonable price. I could never find the same deal, but because of him I now have the coveted Tron Pro from the Nov run. I fear the same thing is happening to me on Avengers LE as we have played phone tag the last few days but I am holding out hope I dont get left behind again and orders dont get cut. Lots of mods to work on this week before the LE ships to CA. Can someone make the recoginzer motor mod, didnt realize Pro didnt have one

IMG_4613.JPGIMG_4613.JPG IMG_4614.JPGIMG_4614.JPG IMG_4578.JPGIMG_4578.JPG IMG_4601.JPGIMG_4601.JPG IMG_4611.JPGIMG_4611.JPG IMG_4603.JPGIMG_4603.JPG

#1069 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Buddy I have not seen a moving recognizer mod. I think the rest of folks have decided lighting it up is good enough. The Orange Pinbit protector with the light on it is very cool. Hemi has some nice flashing mods.
Smart move causing out on the LE and going PRO it just makes sense.

I am going to meet Hemi in the future and get some, talked with him last night, he so excited me with his enthauism and skills cant wait to see in person.

#1074 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Buddy I have not seen a moving recognizer mod. I think the rest of folks have decided lighting it up is good enough. The Orange Pinbit protector with the light on it is very cool. Hemi has some nice flashing mods.
Smart move causing out on the LE and going PRO it just makes sense.

I just find I enjoy playing some other pins way more but didnt want to give up on Tron all together so Pro was the best choice for me. Your look sweet and that Spiderman looks great with mirrors, just wow!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-tron-batch?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.