IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4613.JPG
Tron_video_#_1_001.JPG
Tron_Pro_LE_2D_arrived_020.JPG
Tron_mods_3_010.JPG
Tron_mods_3_007.JPG
Tron_mods_3_003.JPG
Tron_mods_3_001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#359 11 years ago

It has to be a question of parts at this point demand appears to be strong enough to support a December run. I have a November pre-order in as the Oct sold out the day it was announced via my distributor.

2 weeks later
#488 11 years ago

This is my first NIB purchase - I have seen the golf balls in the wild - I don't agree that its normal, or that they will even out in years. what should I do - or just pray?

#528 11 years ago

I purchased a unit in the second run and have not heard a word that it got canceled.

#554 11 years ago

Version 1.7! Thats a good thing. Hope they fixed the x-ball problem

#556 11 years ago

darn it - some reason I thought it was version 1.6 grrrr..... Oh well still excited first NIB purchase even if its not perfect.

#571 11 years ago

Game Exchange is where I got my game - he said 6 days ago he still had some for the November run. He posted in this thread just take a look and send him a PM

#664 11 years ago

That sucks Benaar - really kills the entire NIB purchase experience.

#713 11 years ago

And for those of us in your November run? Any indication they are going to run them early?

Quoted from Gexchange:

You should have gotten a Ship Notification today, yours leaves Stern Tomorrow on its way direct to you.

#799 11 years ago

This rumor is killing me - I got a November run on order. Have a ton of Mods sitting at my house... Dang I would hate to go to the open market for this game now. I can find it but its going to kill me - for my first experience to go like this. I resisted but e-mail sent to distributor - since I only found out about this run via the rumor mill why not trust it again.

#806 11 years ago

Ebay has them on Sale for $4,995 - Game Room Guys. Go outside of ebay with the - call them and you can get it for what many of us paid via Distribution. (I do not work for them just keep up with Tron on E-bay)

#809 11 years ago

Its been in this thread a few times - last one on page 16. I ordered one the first day it was announced on this page have a deposit down, but am getting skittish. If the deal gets killed - I might move on to a AC/DC and have one nice sale for Tron Mod's

Quoted from Scuba_Steve:

I must of missed this rumor. Where did you read this?

#815 11 years ago

Congrats Herg!!!!!!! All us soon to be owners care - well hope to soon be owners... that is...

#828 11 years ago

JJ Also confirmed with me today my November run is still safe

3 weeks later
#920 11 years ago

Just got the best words in the history of my pinball experience - November run is upon us please send in your final payments!!!!

#935 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Seriously.. go away. You don't need to crap on folks thread about a game they are excited to get. Start your own Stern bashing thread. Thats fine but this crap is old.

Well said - Please let us enjoy our experience. Ahhh the Ignore button never used it! Gosh I love Robin!!! Great idea!

1 week later
#980 11 years ago
Quoted from vtec16:

Hmmmmm.....JJ you will call me tomorrow (the Jedi mindtrick has to work!)

JJ will call me tomorrow - (The Group Jedi mindtrick has to work!)

#982 11 years ago

Mind tricks a don't work on JJ only Money - Still sitting by the phone waiting for the a devilry has been scheduled call

#984 11 years ago

Just going from what I was told when I placed my order - Initial run was 100 - sold out so fast they did another run at 100 - then the rumor was that it was cut back. However, I am still in the November run so the cut back could be just rumor.

#1026 11 years ago

Got confirmation yesterday my game is in Louisville at a terminal waiting on me... Can't wait first time I wanted a weekend to end...

#1030 11 years ago

Also Delivery tomorrow - Mod's to install and a GF who is on notice that she does not exist until I get to the portal.

#1032 11 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Lucky jerks. Mine's been sitting uplayable for 2 weeks. Oh, the humanity.

Yikes sorry its still not resolved - what went wrong?

#1034 11 years ago

Your not out of line asking for a shaker - your attitude on the boards has been rather positive - but I can only guess at the amount of time your spending trying to fix these issues - your time is worth a shaker for sure. Also kills the experience you have a right to get something.

#1040 11 years ago

Got it unboxed on its legs - now to to plug it in when I get home!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-tron-batch?tu=coz6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.