IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4613.JPG
Tron_video_#_1_001.JPG
Tron_Pro_LE_2D_arrived_020.JPG
Tron_mods_3_010.JPG
Tron_mods_3_007.JPG
Tron_mods_3_003.JPG
Tron_mods_3_001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buckman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#670 11 years ago
Quoted from Benaar:

On a more positive note, may I present the best part of the NIB experience.

Gotta love it! I can relate to what you're saying, my kids (9 and 7) can't wait for Tron to show up next week.

#837 11 years ago

237224 is in the house!

1 week later
#874 11 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

what are the options for LED'ing the new 2 backbox

I just mailed my 2D translite to Kim at http://www.kimballspinballs.com/products.html and he's going to be making up an LED backbox kit for it. He should have my translite by this Friday and I'm sure he'll be working on the backbox kit soon. He's got a video for his other Tron backbox kits and I'm sure he'll have one up for the 2D translite once it's ready to roll.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#877 11 years ago

Well if we didn’t have guys like Kim in the pinball world we wouldn’t have things such as cool backbox kits, lit recognizer mods, Iron Man mods, etc... and I’m more than happy to help someone like him if I can.

I'm sure he'll do up a cool backbox kit and that in turn will benefit all of us, so it's all good!

1 month later
#1071 11 years ago
Quoted from Pincrawler:

I took the plung, Tron will be my first pin. Wire transfer has been sent to JJ at Gexchange.

Nice to see that it worked out, JJ is a great guy to deal with. Bet you can't wait for it to arrive!

1 week later
#1106 11 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

The spinning disc on mine quieted down considerably after a few hundred games. I honestly dont even think about it unless I happen to have it powered up with the glass off.

I would say the same thing, my drove me nuts in the beginning but now I don't notice it much at all. Maybe I'm just used to it or maybe it's because of the amazing sound from the FF system, either way, it's something that used to bug me but not anymore.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buckman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-tron-batch?tu=buckman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.