IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4613.JPG
Tron_video_#_1_001.JPG
Tron_Pro_LE_2D_arrived_020.JPG
Tron_mods_3_010.JPG
Tron_mods_3_007.JPG
Tron_mods_3_003.JPG
Tron_mods_3_001.JPG
There are 1,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 23.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

northvibe said:

I thought it was a puppy dog pin...myself....just sayin.

It would be better news than this []

You really do hate tron, don't you?

#52 11 years ago

I don't care for Tron, but really I just love dogs more.

#53 11 years ago

Now let's not put the cart before the horse. We know how these Stern picture shenanigans play out. My money is on a Mary Shelly Frankenstein sequel. Check out Borg's shirt, and the fact that as an old Sega title, Stern has all the rights to it already, so cheap IP. Given the original MSF had that large display, we'll probably see the first Stern LCD use on it as well.

#54 11 years ago

I don't care for Tron, but really I just love dogs more.

so you'd rather have this?

220px-Airbuddies.jpg220px-Airbuddies.jpg

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

And you didn't get Portal? Come on man.....

SoS was lit at the scoop and most inserts were solid, too....I flubbed it!!!

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Look on the bright side folks, if they're re-running this title that gives much more hope to future code updates!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it just means people are waving money in Gary's face.

I am confident that if Lyman wants to finish it he will. I'd put my faith more on Lyman than Stern IMHO.

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

so you'd rather have this?

you know the answer to that already...

#58 11 years ago

Just confirmed my order of Tron Pro Le --what will we call it.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Tron Pro LEsser model, that will be fitting if it does indeed have 2D translite and no toys, but IMHO it won't effect the cool and super fun gameplay of TRON and it's great that more people will be able to get in on a Tron Pro.

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Tron Pro LEsser model

I have heard the same...same as a Pro with a 2d translite instead of a 3d one.

#61 11 years ago

Why call it a pro LE if it has less than the pro? It sort of sends the wrong impression. They should just do like they did with IM and call it the classic model.

#62 11 years ago

Who cares about the translite?? I highly doubt it will make it a less fun pin to play.

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Who cares about the translite?? I highly doubt it will make it a less fun pin to play.

+100

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

See, this is one thing I hate about the pin community. People find out about something and there's no place you can go to actually order crap without being all buddy-buddy with "the right people".

Seriously, I hope you're kidding, but I probably know better than that. I don't get why Stern doesn't sell direct when they end up having to provide support to the end user ANWYAYS and half these things are being drop shipped from Stern straight to a home user/op.

#65 11 years ago

Great game at these prices! Love the game and I can't believe I like the game as much as I do.

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

See, this is one thing I hate about the pin community. People find out about something and there's no place you can go to actually order crap without being all buddy-buddy with "the right people".
Seriously, I hope you're kidding, but I probably know better than that. I don't get why Stern doesn't sell direct when they end up having to provide support to the end user ANWYAYS and half these things are being drop shipped from Stern straight to a home user/op.

f
+1000

middle man has to take a cut for what? I can see if there is a showroom and all that but most of these pre-orders are just via a phone or email and the dealer has to take a bite.

#67 11 years ago

Why does this happen JUST before I decide to sell my LE? Oh well, I suppose it won't make much difference to the demand.

#68 11 years ago

Call JJ at Game Exchange Of Colorado

#69 11 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Thank's for the Tip Hooked , I just confirmed my Tron Pro LE also .. Only 100 are gonna be built and 50 of those are going out of the Country .. I'll have 1 of 50 in the States .. 2012 Tron Pro LE 2D

And I think the New Tranlite lOOks Killer , the p/f will have Light cycles etc...... I'm Game !!!

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Thank's for the Tip Hooked , I just confirmed my Tron Pro LE also .. Only 100 are gonna be built and 50 of those are going out of the Country .. I'll have 1 of 50 in the States ..
And I think the New Tranlite lOOks Killer , the p/f will have Light cycles etc...... I'M Game !!!

What new Translight? That one in back of Borg was one that was not approved by Disney. I wonder if it is just going to be the same as what already exists but without the 3d effect.

#71 11 years ago

In the seminar at the NW show... Gary was asked if he was going to do another run of Tron. He was very passionate when he said "NO!".

-Mike

#72 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Would you rather pay Stern's MSRP? 'cause it's a lot more than what you'd pay your local distributor..

#73 11 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Tron Pro LEsser model, that will be fitting if it does indeed have 2D translite and no toys, but IMHO it won't effect the cool and super fun gameplay of TRON and it's great that more people will be able to get in on a Tron Pro.

LOL....how about Pro2DE (2D Decal Edition)

#74 11 years ago

I would buy a Tron Premium. No doubt. I can live without the 3d translite as well. The pro is just missing a bit too much for me. Add the lighting and drop targets in + daft and take my money.

#75 11 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Would you rather pay Stern's MSRP? 'cause it's a lot more than what you'd pay your local distributor..

I would rather that I not be working right now so I could make a call. Instead I'm stuck on the phone and will probably spend most of the beginning of my "weekend" pissed off.

#76 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I would buy a Tron Premium. No doubt. I can live without the 3d translite as well. The pro is just missing a bit too much for me. Add the lighting and drop targets in + daft and take my money.

Eli is adding the game controlled fiber ramp lighting . Standup targets are better than drops on Tron.
Ok missing one MB 2 out of three are not bad. Adding the ramp kit will be cheaper than the prem price. New ramps will let you customize colors and effects with no hacking. So even better.

#77 11 years ago

When will we find out the exact specs? I was thinking of buying an LE and I want to know if this new run will affect the price.

#78 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

When will we find out the exact specs? I was thinking of buying an LE and I want to know if this new run will affect the price.

Once they're all sold out. lol.

#79 11 years ago

PM JJ. He is extremely responsive and will take care of you. He lives on here, it seems, sometimes.

#80 11 years ago

I hate to be the skeptic, but what does 'confirmed' mean? A Canadian distributor said so? I hope it's true, but how many 'confirmed' rumors do we see on a weekly basis that turn out to be crapola?

No offense meant to the OP. It's fun to speculate, but 'confirmed' should mean something. Any proof?

#81 11 years ago

can someone pm me game exchanges phone #

#82 11 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

No offense meant to the OP. It's fun to speculate, but 'confirmed' should mean something. Any proof?

Stern never releases info like this officially so it's hard to come up with cold, hard proof per se.. but if the sales manager at Starburst Coin Inc. (Stern's 2nd largest distributor worldwide I believe) sends me an email confirming the fact, I tend to believe them. And distribs are already taking preorders

#83 11 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I hate to be the skeptic, but what does 'confirmed' mean? A Canadian distributor said so? I hope it's true, but how many 'confirmed' rumors do we see on a weekly basis that turn out to be crapola?

Confirmed enough that my order is in and confirmed.

#84 11 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Stern never releases info like this officially so it's hard to come up with cold, hard proof per se.. but if the sales manager at Starburst Coin Inc. (Stern's 2nd largest distributor worldwide I believe) sends me an email confirming the fact, I tend to believe them. And distribs are already taking preorders

Okay, cool. As previously mentioned, hopefully this will steer us towards one last code update. I'm glad folks will get one more shot to get Tron!

#85 11 years ago

Pro has a place in the menu X ramp shots gives an extra ball but it does nothing at all.
I hope they fix this issue.

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

PM JJ. He is extremely responsive and will take care of you. He lives on here, it seems, sometimes.

Done a little while ago, but honestly, I don't expect him to be looking at Pinside right now. His phone probably blew up. I'm gonna try to call after I get out of work though. Can't blame the guy. I'd take people more seriously over the phone than from here any day!

#87 11 years ago

What is the going price for these 'confirmed' pre-orders?

#88 11 years ago

With recent rumors, why this pin isn't #1 in the rankings? Some of you have been sandbagging it in a pathetic attempt to keep in way down the list. Lyman's proported code upgrade will make this game revolutionary. Go Tron!

#89 11 years ago

Who's JJ, remind me?

#90 11 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

With recent rumors, why this pin isn't #1 in the rankings? Some of you have been sandbagging it in a pathetic attempt to keep in way down the list. Lyman's proported code upgrade will make this game revolutionary. Go Tron!

And now that he just released a meaty ACDC update, he may very well work on Tron. Fingers crossed.

#91 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

Who's JJ, remind me?

JJ is the owner or son of the owner (sorry if I messed that up, JJ) of Game Exchange of Colorado. He goes by gexchange on pinside.

#92 11 years ago
Quoted from kdhunter:

What is the going price for these 'confirmed' pre-orders?

Any one know?

#93 11 years ago

The distributor I talked to today did not have a price yet, but I put my name in the hat. Hope I can get one.

#94 11 years ago

JJ is the owner or son of the owner (sorry if I messed that up, JJ) of Game Exchange of Colorado. He goes by gexchange on pinside.

Oh bugger, I PMd Exejet!

#95 11 years ago

Ha I have a life... O wait no I don't.. Anyone know any Single Girls +/- 5 Yrs In Colorado? =)

Facts are a bit thin but I'm told Facts are coming Very Soon! PM Me if you have more questions.. Sorry I can't be more detailed.

#96 11 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Not sure but, its only 25th on your list putting you in the sandbagger group. Perhaps you were being sarcastic.

#97 11 years ago

Tilt amusements are Gett-n 15 , call Trent ..

#98 11 years ago

Its happening been known since Monday. New trans looks like SH*T!

Post edited by SealClubber : Language

#99 11 years ago

BEST POST EVER ON STERNS FB!!!!!

Sean Lind: I would be excited, if I could believe for a second you wouldn't find a way to be as cheap as possible and completely ruin a re-release. At what point did you decide quality no longer mattered to your customers?

#100 11 years ago

I think the new Translight looks awesome Its up on there facebook page!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-tron-batch/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.