Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 566 posts
  • 127 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Coz
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

807840BE-F3B3-4419-8C6F-708A0A1DD23D (resized).jpeg
    6ACB2462-718E-4B7A-949C-EC7969C0AD3D (resized).jpeg
    624D7C10-A996-456F-88B3-7CBD7860970A (resized).jpeg
    BVmXtGfCIAAcPL9 (1) (resized).jpg
    Roberto (resized).png
    Macho Buy a deeproot (resized).png
    MACHO vs. deeproot (resized).png
    Miss Mona - Chesticles (resized).png
    E3DDED7D-3155-4DE4-9BF3-619AC4883741 (resized).jpeg
    Macho - Quarantine Collection (resized).png
    8E3702CF-60E2-4D26-A30E-2C240CDC923E.jpeg
    Macho - Queen Elizabeth (resized).png
    Home Pin Show Down (resized).png
    Macho - President Poster 2 (resized).png
    MAcho - Brand Strategy Workshops (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 9.58.29 AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 4 years ago

I mean, nice attention to detail with your location (Macho Man’s hometown) but with this being your first post, you don’t have any credibility or history on here so why should people listen? And if it’s in character I can see that getting old real quick. Dan Soder is the only person who can nail the Macho impression and keep it fresh (youtube him).

Similar to DIY frozen yogurt joints, and indoor trampoline parks, I just look at new pinball podcasts and think “wow, did we really need another?”

#51 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Have you listened to some of the clowns who do podcasts?

I guess that's the problem. The answer is no. I have better things to do than listen to a bunch of hacks with mic's and cameras give their $0.02 about shit already discussed a thousand times over here.

#55 4 years ago

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from MachoPinball:

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR LENDING ME YOUR EARS! LET ME TAKE A MOMENT TO RECOGNIZE MY TITLE SPONSOR...MORE TO COME. Pricing and info on the MOD sub-forum.[quoted image]

Ok, that's pretty F'ing good.

#126 4 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

This is definitely an Andy Kaufman situation

This could be Andy Kaufman, or it could be Waspinat0r/Prison Mike 2.0 (hopefully no wife posting too). Either or...

#131 4 years ago

Yo, that link article better not be some BS. I’ve been telling my son for years that the WWF ice cream bars were the best shit ever. I used to be pissed if I got the undertaker 2 times in a row... and fast forward a few decades I’m flying my son to Wrestlemania to watch him wrestle in his twilight.

These bars returning would make a case for me emptying the freezer and stocking up. Shit was amazing!!!

#134 4 years ago

Oh WHAT THE FUCK!?!!!? They’re ice cream sandwiches now??? That’s like vaulting AC/DC Luci but with shit playfields and lower windows!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesportster.com/wrestling/wwe-ice-cream-bars-sandwiches/amp/

#137 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

The best comment was:
    These new bars are like WWE - a shell of what they once were.

And that’s why I’m skipping this year’s Wrestlemania (been to a lot of the recent ones), haven’t watched Raw in 6 months, DID watch every minute of AEW tonight, but can’t get behind anything WWE does. They can’t even get fucking ice cream right anymore.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-podcast-enters-the-ring?tu=Yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.