15 days ago

Topic Stats

• 267 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by MachoPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

zUntitled 725 x 815 final (resized).png
    153A5AD5-87E6-46EF-9EDE-836D9326BFB3 (resized).jpeg
    Miss Mona - MachoShadez (resized).png
    macho.gif
    DFC97564-699C-454C-B21C-2891EFAE3F6A (resized).png
    8251B0A4-435E-4784-8EB4-4D2F614D2A1B (resized).jpeg
    pinwalker (resized).JPG
    4B15F2AB-F8B1-4684-B1F6-040E0E49CA3D (resized).png
    29433965-BD3C-46F8-9C54-B6638DB3CFB5 (resized).png
    BE57F29C-8653-4973-8EAE-BF367EFA329E (resized).png
    3B81DD13-A388-4A55-AEDC-5F7522EEFC0B (resized).jpeg
    0C23A398-48D0-40B9-A0A2-3DC8BE36226B (resized).jpeg
    9DE30367-6D91-4231-8B1D-230D0A0C0228 (resized).jpeg
    2A11E462-9E78-4F08-8355-697959F9C957 (resized).jpeg
    oh_yeah (resized).jpg
    6BA01663-4E22-4259-9C5B-C4BDFD76E1C5 (resized).png

There are 267 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #201 13 days ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

After listening to that, I have taken up an equally exciting pursuit.
    Watching paint dry.[quoted image]

Oh man, I love to sit in a freshly painted room and watch the paint dry. Or is it breathing in the fumes until I foregt where I am?

#202 13 days ago

Oh man... I'm listening to these podcasts while my wife is trying to take a nap and she keeps telling me to turn it down no matter how low I turn it!

I don't know a damn thing about professional wrestling, and I've barely heard of Macho, but I can't stop laughing, regardless.

This. Is. Fucking. Genius. Podcasting.

Go for 1000 podcasts in 2020 brother!

Terry.

#203 13 days ago

This cast is worth a subscribe for sure.

Although I will say the voice is as close to being Lemmy from Motorhead as it is Macho Man

#204 12 days ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

Oh man... I'm listening to these podcasts while my wife is trying to take a nap and she keeps telling me to turn it down no matter how low I turn it!
    I don't know a damn thing about professional wrestling, and I've barely heard of Macho, but I can't stop laughing, regardless.
    Terry.

WELCOME TO MACHO NATION, BROTHER! MACHO DONT RUN A SET SCHEDULE SO THERE’s NO TELLIN’! YEEEEEEh! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

#205 12 days ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

Terry.

I thought everyone knew about Macho. He was my hero when I was a kid. Watch his cream of the crop video on youtube. You wont be disappointed.

#206 12 days ago
    Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

I thought everyone knew about Macho. He was my hero when I was a kid. Watch his cream of the crop video on youtube. You wont be disappointed.

AND IM HERE TO BE YOUR PINBALL HERO, TOO!

#207 12 days ago

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, the secret is safe with me.

I have plenty of T shirts, how can I get me some of them Big Miss Mona's Pin Skirts? And is BMM single? (I presume if she's a Miss!)

Edit: sorry, PINSKIRTZ!

#208 12 days ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, the secret is safe with me.
    I have plenty of T shirts, how can I get me some of them Big Miss Mona's Pin Skirts? And is BMM single? (I presume if she's a Miss!)

PINSKIRTZ SOLD OUT, BROTHER! GOTTA BE QUICK! I’LL PASS ON THE COMPLIMENTS...TRYING TO GET HER ON PINBALLSINGLES.com...

#209 12 days ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

Terry.

And he graduated from Downers Grove North High School... OH YEAH!

#210 12 days ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

And he graduated from Downers Grove North High School... OH YEAH!

WHY didn't MachoPinball say so?! I used to live in Downers Grove! This changes everything!

Well ... almost anyway. This podcast, for example ...

#211 12 days ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

WHY didn't MachoPinball say so?! I used to live in Downers Grove! This changes everything!
    Well ... almost anyway. This podcast, for example ...

I heard about him living in the area. Maybe he will talk about it on his podcast.

oh_yeah (resized).jpg
    #212 12 days ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Ok we're live: https://silverballswag.com/collections/macho-pinball/products/macho-pinball-premium-tri-blend-t-shirt
    I messaged this guy after seeing people post about shirts...dude never broke character

A nice gesture to donate any proceeds to Project Pinball, we may be seeing these everywhere soon... BUMP for MACHO!

#213 12 days ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

A nice gesture to donate any proceeds to Project Pinball, we may be seeing these everywhere soon... BUMP for MACHO!

OH YEAH, BROTHER! ALL PROFITS GO TO THE KIDS - LET’s HAVE SOME FUN, SPREAD MACHO NATION, AND GIVE BACK!

#214 12 days ago

OOOOH YEAH!! Macho is back to rise to the top again!! Brings me back memories listening to this shit.
    I'm down with Macho all the way brotha!!

#215 12 days ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

I heard about him living in the area. Maybe he will talk about it on his podcast.[quoted image]

He was quite a catcher, drafted by StL I believe

#216 12 days ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

He was quite a catcher, drafted by StL I believe

Now he is pitching the Podcast! And I've heard he was quite the player.

#217 12 days ago
    Quoted from V4Vendetta:

OOOOH YEAH!! Macho is back to rise to the top again!! Brings me back memories listening to this shit.
    I'm down with Macho all the way brotha!!

Get DOWN! YEEEEEAHHH!

#218 12 days ago

Way to go Nacho Cheese!!!!

#219 12 days ago

Throw some jalepenos on those nachos mister Nacho Libre

LOL

#220 12 days ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Throw some jalepenos on those nachos mister Nacho Libre
    LOL

WE NEED A LITTLE SPICE IN PINBALL, BABY!!!

#221 12 days ago

Welcome to the Podcast world... you can come on the Poor Man's Podcast anytime.

#222 12 days ago

Bump for a Podcaster Cage Match!

#223 12 days ago
    Quoted from Captain-Flint:

Welcome to the Podcast world... you can come on the Poor Man's Podcast anytime.

ALL THESE JOHNNY COME LATELTYS TRYING TO BROWN THIER NOSE ON SOME MACHO TAINT...I WAS UP IN THERE WHILE THEY WERE LATCHED ON TO MAMA’S TEET... OH YEEEEAHH. MACHO KNOWS WHO TO CALL WHEN HE NEEDS A RING PARTNER FOR THREE MINUTES IN HEAVEN...DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO...PINSIDE UPDATE...SOME WITLESS JABRONIS I NEVER HEARD OF IN MY LIFE TRYING TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS OFF THE LEVSTER FOR TAPPING OUT AS SOON AS MACHO CAMEL CLUTCHES CRONIES AT STERN....WELL HERES A LITTLE REALITY CHECK FOR YOU KEYBOARD PENCIL NECK COMMANDOS...THE LEVSTER CURRENTLY TOO BUSY FOR THIS BULLSHIT...HITTIN’ THE ROAD OUT IN CALI IN THE STANG CONVERTIBLE, WOLFING DOWN PRIME BORDER STATE BURRITOS AND KICKING ASS IN THE WORLD’S MOST STACKED PINBALL COMPETISH...THATS “THE OPEN” FOR YOU AMATEUR SCRUBS...CURRENTLY SITTING PRETTY AMONG THE BEST IN THE WORLD COMFY OVER THE CUT HANGIN WITH THE ELITE...NO TIME TO BEEF WITH PINSIDE IDIOTS ONLY TIME FOR SILVERBALL DOMINATION AND BEEF BURRITO ESPECIAL SHREDDED BEEF ALL THE FIXINS...CRUSING WITH TOP DOWN BEACH BOYS BLASTING AND HEAT ON HIGH 58 DEGREES AND SUNNY...

BOOOOOOOOOM!

OH YEEEEEAAAAHH BURTHERS!!!’
    0C23A398-48D0-40B9-A0A2-3DC8BE36226B (resized).jpeg2A11E462-9E78-4F08-8355-697959F9C957 (resized).jpeg3B81DD13-A388-4A55-AEDC-5F7522EEFC0B (resized).jpeg9DE30367-6D91-4231-8B1D-230D0A0C0228 (resized).jpegBE57F29C-8653-4973-8EAE-BF367EFA329E (resized).png

#224 12 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

ALL THESE JOHNNY COME LATELTYS TRYING TO BROWN THIER NOSE ON SOME MACHO TAINT...I WAS UP IN THEIR FIRST.... OH YEEEEAHH. MACHO KNOWS WHO TO CALL WHEN HE NEEDS A RING PARTNER FOR THREE MINUTES IN HEAVEN...DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO...PINSIDE UPDATE...SOME JABRONIS I NEVER HEARD TRYING TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS OFF THE LEVSTER FOR TAPPING OUT AS SOON AS MACHO CAMEL CLUTCHES MU CRONIES AT STERN....WELL HERES A LITTLE REALITY CHECK FOR YOU KEYBOARD COMMANDOS...THE LEVSTER CURRENTLY TOO BUSY FOR THIS BULLSHIT...HITTIN’ THE ROAD OUT IN CALI IN THE STANG CONVERTIBLE, WOLFING DOWN PRIME BORDER STATE BURRITOS AND KICKING ASS IN THE WORLD’S MOST STACKED PINBALL COMPETISH...THATS “THE OPEN” FOR YOU AMATEUR SCRUBS...CURRENTLY SITTING PRETTY AGAINST AMONG THE BEST IN THE WORLD COMFY OVER THE CUT...NO TIME TO BEEF WITH PINSIDE IDIOTS ONLY TIME FOR SILVERBALL DOMINATION AND BEEF BURRITO ESPECIAL...

BRING THE JALAPEÑO MACHO BURRITO HEAT, BRITHER! YOU’RE A MACHO PAL IN MY BOOK!

#225 12 days ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Bump for a Podcaster Cage Match!

BRING ME.....

CANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

#226 12 days ago

T-shirt ordered. Sleeves will be promptly cut off to expose the pythons once delivered.

#227 12 days ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

I mentioned earlier in the week that I definitely think Macho is Kaneda's alter ego! LOL. For a few reasons:

Nah, K’s impressions are absolutely terrible.

#228 12 days ago
    Quoted from johnnyutah:

T-shirt ordered. Sleeves will be promptly cut off to expose the pythons once delivered.

OHHHHH YEAH, BABY!!! DOIN’ FOR THE KIDS, BROTHER! LIKE A BURMESE LIBERATED BY A YOUNG AND UNKNOWING WIZARD LAD - SET THOSE PYTHONS FREEEEEEEE!

#229 11 days ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Nah, K’s impressions are absolutely terrible.

I think they're okay in very small bites and only occasionally for some variety, but that's it.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

..HITTIN’ THE ROAD OUT IN CALI IN THE STANG CONVERTIBLE, WOLFING DOWN PRIME BORDER STATE BURRITOS AND KICKING ASS IN THE WORLD’S MOST STACKED PINBALL COMPETISH...

Good luck - that's some HEAVY DUTY competition!

I heard Elwin's driving a Shelby GT500. Just sayin'!

#230 11 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

ALL THESE JOHNNY COME LATELTYS TRYING TO BROWN THIER NOSE ON SOME MACHO TAINT...I WAS UP IN THERE WHILE THEY WERE LATCHED ON TO MAMA’S TEET... OH YEEEEAHH. MACHO KNOWS WHO TO CALL WHEN HE NEEDS A RING PARTNER FOR THREE MINUTES IN HEAVEN...DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO...PINSIDE UPDATE...SOME WITLESS JABRONIS I NEVER HEARD OF IN MY LIFE TRYING TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS OFF THE LEVSTER FOR TAPPING OUT AS SOON AS MACHO CAMEL CLUTCHES CRONIES AT STERN....WELL HERES A LITTLE REALITY CHECK FOR YOU KEYBOARD PENCIL NECK COMMANDOS...THE LEVSTER CURRENTLY TOO BUSY FOR THIS BULLSHIT...HITTIN’ THE ROAD OUT IN CALI IN THE STANG CONVERTIBLE, WOLFING DOWN PRIME BORDER STATE BURRITOS AND KICKING ASS IN THE WORLD’S MOST STACKED PINBALL COMPETISH...THATS “THE OPEN” FOR YOU AMATEUR SCRUBS...CURRENTLY SITTING PRETTY AMONG THE BEST IN THE WORLD COMFY OVER THE CUT HANGIN WITH THE ELITE...NO TIME TO BEEF WITH PINSIDE IDIOTS ONLY TIME FOR SILVERBALL DOMINATION AND BEEF BURRITO ESPECIAL SHREDDED BEEF ALL THE FIXINS...CRUSING WITH TOP DOWN BEACH BOYS BLASTING AND HEAT ON HIGH 58 DEGREES AND SUNNY...
    BOOOOOOOOOM!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Lol..you came out here and rented a mustang vert...don’t forget to go surfing and buy a huge bag of weed at the grocery store.

#231 11 days ago

I bet Macho is out living his super awesome Saturday night macho lifestyle!

#232 11 days ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

I bet Macho is out living his super awesome Saturday night macho lifestyle!

EVER EAT PRIME RIB WHILE DOIN DONUTS IN A TRANS AM, BROTHER?! WOOOOOOOOOOOYEAAHHH!

#233 9 days ago

EPISODE 5 MACHO NATION! LET’s TALK ABOUT INDISC & COMPETITIVE PINBALL!

https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball/episode-5-indisc-2020

29433965-BD3C-46F8-9C54-B6638DB3CFB5 (resized).png
    #234 9 days ago

Just like the ones at the old PAPA HQ, Macho breaking your toilet, he's so regular. SUBSCRIBED!! YEEAAAAAHHHH!

#235 8 days ago

Does Miss Mona sell a knocker kit?

#236 8 days ago
    Quoted from mr9865:

Does Miss Mona sell a knocker kit?

MISS MONA’s GOT GREAT KNOCKERZ!

#237 8 days ago
    Quoted from Snailman:

Just like the ones at the old PAPA HQ, Macho breaking your toilet, he's so regular. SUBSCRIBED!! YEEAAAAAHHHH!

WELCOME TO MACHO NATION, BABY! YEAAHHHHH!

#238 8 days ago

EPISODE 6, NATION! SPOOKY TOPPER & 69 DAYZ TIL DEEPROOT!

https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball/episode-6-spooky-topper-bobby-the-hammer

4B15F2AB-F8B1-4684-B1F6-040E0E49CA3D (resized).png
    #239 8 days ago

T shirt ordered! It was all the 5 star reviews that made it a no brainer! Oohhhhh Yeahhhh!!

#240 8 days ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

T shirt ordered! It was all the 5 star reviews that made it a no brainer! Oohhhhh Yeahhhh!!

HECK YEAH, BROTHER! THOSE KIDZ AT PROJECT PINBALL APPRECIATE IT! SHARE THE LOVE OF MACHO NATION, AND BE SURE TO POST A PIC TO THE FACEPAGE!!!

#241 8 days ago

Those are some nice sounding knockers. Move over Canada, Macho has my 2020 Twipy vote!

#242 8 days ago
    Quoted from mr9865:

Those are some nice sounding knockers. Move over Canada, Macho has my 2020 Twipy vote!

TOLD YOU SHE HAD GOOD KNOCKERZ! MUCH APPRECIATED, BROTHER! GONNA BE A FUNNNNNN YEAR!

#243 8 days ago

I haven't heard any of the other podcast mention Macho. They can't keep hiding!

#244 8 days ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

I haven't heard any of the other podcast mention Macho. They can't keep hiding!

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS SCARED, YEAH!!! DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO HANDLE THE MACHO - BECAUSE THEY CANT’T! I WILL RUN CIRCLES AROUND THEM!!!

EDIT: LOSERKID IS TEAM MACHO, BABY!

#245 8 days ago

Its funny because after listening to each podcast, it inspires me to start imitating Macho Man myself.

Similar to, Talk Like A Pirate Day, we need a, Talk Like Macho Man Day. - OOOOOOHH YEAH, BROTHERS!

#246 8 days ago

Hey Macho, how about a miss Mona pin walkerz for those who are young at heart? It has shooter rod handles, deluxe backlit translate, ect.

pinwalker (resized).JPG
    #247 7 days ago
    Quoted from mr9865:

Hey Macho, how about a miss Mona pin walkerz for those who are young at heart? It has shooter rod handles, deluxe backlit translate, ect.[quoted image]

OHHHHH YEAH - YOUR CHOICE OF GOTTLEIB STREET LEVEL GAME TRANSLITES, BABY! ONLY THE BEST FROM MISS MONA!

#248 6 days ago

I used to feel puny when playing pinball. When I wear this I feel MACHO!!!!!

8251B0A4-435E-4784-8EB4-4D2F614D2A1B (resized).jpeg
    #249 6 days ago
    Quoted from johnnyutah:

I used to feel puny when playing pinball. When I wear this I feel MACHO!!!!![quoted image]

OHHHHHH YEAH! ROCKIN’ IT FOR THE KIDZ! THANKS FOR SHARING! LET’S SEE IT ON LOCATION! WAY TO GO - THAT WAS FASSSSST!

#250 6 days ago

EVEN MORE MACHO! STRANGER THINGS WOMP WOMP!

https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball/episode-7-rip-stranger-things-premium-le

DFC97564-699C-454C-B21C-2891EFAE3F6A (resized).png
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 8.50
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 67.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 71.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 209.99
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 41.00
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 9,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 299.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    liorillusion
    Apparel - Men
    Great American Pinball
    There are 267 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside