Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 566 posts
  • 127 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Coz
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

807840BE-F3B3-4419-8C6F-708A0A1DD23D (resized).jpeg
    6ACB2462-718E-4B7A-949C-EC7969C0AD3D (resized).jpeg
    624D7C10-A996-456F-88B3-7CBD7860970A (resized).jpeg
    BVmXtGfCIAAcPL9 (1) (resized).jpg
    Roberto (resized).png
    Macho Buy a deeproot (resized).png
    MACHO vs. deeproot (resized).png
    Miss Mona - Chesticles (resized).png
    E3DDED7D-3155-4DE4-9BF3-619AC4883741 (resized).jpeg
    Macho - Quarantine Collection (resized).png
    8E3702CF-60E2-4D26-A30E-2C240CDC923E.jpeg
    Macho - Queen Elizabeth (resized).png
    Home Pin Show Down (resized).png
    Macho - President Poster 2 (resized).png
    MAcho - Brand Strategy Workshops (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 9.58.29 AM (resized).png
    There are 566 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 12.
    #101 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

well, let's not start tickling each other's TWIPY's, quite yet. Lets see what a year's worth of content sounds like..

I agree. TWIPY 2020 probably more realistic than 2021.

I can't imagine this ever getting old.

Finally someone managed to figure out how to make a pinball podcast listenable.

I would pay money to hear it!

#102 4 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

You need to team up with Dead Flip. I think he’s interested.

THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS!

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Is this a drinking game thread? Every time MachoPinball says “BROTHER” you have to throw one down the hatch.
    *Disclaimer - I stopped playing drinking games a long time ago

BROTHER, MACHO IS WHATEVER YOU MAKE IT, BROTHER!

#104 4 years ago

I'll let Macho Man give the details but we should have these available for sale later today on the Silverball Swag website!!

https://silverballswag.com
    Macho-Pinball-logo-BROTHER_mockup_Front_Mens_Berry-Triblend (resized).jpgMacho-Pinball-logo-BROTHER_mockup_Front_Mens_Berry-Triblend (resized).jpg

mockup-cebc45f1_1024x1024@2x (resized).pngmockup-cebc45f1_1024x1024@2x (resized).png
    #105 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

well, let's not start tickling each other's TWIPY's, quite yet. Lets see what a year's worth of content sounds like..

LIKE THE HARPS OF HEAVEN...THE VOICE OF YOUR MOTHER FROM THE WOMB...THE PURRING OF A KITTEN...AND THE LAUGHTER OF AN INNOCENT CHILD...YOUR VIRGIN EARS WONT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE MACHO IM ABOUT TO DROP, BROTHER! PEACE AND LOVe!

#106 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

this is by far, my favorite pinball thing all week!

YEEEEEAH 2020 is OUR YEAR, BRITHER!

#107 4 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

I'll let Macho Man give the details but we should have these available for sale later today on the Silverball Swag website!!
    https://silverballswag.com[quoted image][quoted image]

OHHHH YEAH! JEFF JUST DROPPED A HOT DEUCE IN THE RING! MACHO PINBALL NATION - INFO COMING IN EPISODE 3 ASAP - MOVIN’ AND SHAKIN’ in 2020!

#108 4 years ago

Okay..this got old already

#109 4 years ago

This is the pinball podcast and thread that Pinside needs right now!

#110 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

This is the pinball podcast and thread that Pinside needs right now!

Screw Pinside.....the World needs this

#111 4 years ago
    Quoted from MachoPinball:

OHHHH YEAH! JEFF JUST DROPPED A HOT DEUCE IN THE RING! MACHO PINBALL NATION - INFO COMING IN EPISODE 3 ASAP - MOVIN’ AND SHAKIN’ in 2020!

Macho Man, do you have a prediction for 2020?

#112 4 years ago

Best macho man moment …."unjustifiably in a position id rather not be in..yeahhh the cream always rises to the top"

#113 4 years ago

I have already listened to his podcast more times then I ever will to some "know it all" that begins with a K

1 time.

#114 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Macho Man, do you have a prediction for 2020?

PREDICTION EPISODE COMING SOON!

#115 4 years ago

This is a disaster. Love it!

#116 4 years ago

I have feeling this is a particular podcaster's alter ego.

#117 4 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

This is a disaster. Love it!

Quoted from Looprunner:

OHHHHH WHO IS MACHOOOOO!? WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL MASTER OF DISASTER?! THE ALPHA AND OMEGA OF PINBALL MEDIA?!

#118 4 years ago

Ok we're live: https://silverballswag.com/collections/macho-pinball/products/macho-pinball-premium-tri-blend-t-shirt

I messaged this guy after seeing people post about shirts...dude never broke character

#119 4 years ago

I haven't listened yet, but I predict he upsets Zach Meny from Twipy rookie of the year 2020.

#120 4 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Ok we're live: https://silverballswag.com/collections/macho-pinball/products/macho-pinball-premium-tri-blend-t-shirt
    I messaged this guy after seeing people post about shirts...dude never broke character

I don't think those T shirts can contain the 24 inch pythons of the Hulkster BROTHER!

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

CHARACTER???? I’M CONFUSED, JEFF...

GOOD TAG TEAM, BRITHER!

#122 4 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

There’s just no fucking way!

If that’s true I haven’t been giving a particular podcaster nearly enough credit.

#123 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There’s just no fucking way!
    If that’s true I haven’t been giving a particular podcaster nearly enough credit.

I know, I've been torn since it happened.

#124 4 years ago

This is definitely an Andy Kaufman situation and I'm totally OK with it so long as they never reveal their identity or stop making these after a week.

#125 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jaeg:

I haven't listened yet, but I predict he upsets Zach Meny from Twipy rookie of the year 2020.

MR. MEENY CAN BRING IT TO THE RINNNNNGGGG!

#126 4 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

This is definitely an Andy Kaufman situation

This could be Andy Kaufman, or it could be Waspinat0r/Prison Mike 2.0 (hopefully no wife posting too). Either or...

#127 4 years ago
    Quoted from MachoPinball:

OHHHHH WHO IS MACHOOOOO!? WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL MASTER OF DISASTER?! THE ALPHA AND OMEGA OF PINBALL MEDIA?!

I wonder! LOL. This is a great thread. It is like the time Macho Man defeated Tito Santana!

#128 4 years ago

Chris Franchi does a great Mach Man also. He should interview Macho.

#129 4 years ago

3 pages and no slim Jim jokes

Didn’t this dude stroke out and crash into a tree or something?

#131 4 years ago

Yo, that link article better not be some BS. I’ve been telling my son for years that the WWF ice cream bars were the best shit ever. I used to be pissed if I got the undertaker 2 times in a row... and fast forward a few decades I’m flying my son to Wrestlemania to watch him wrestle in his twilight.

These bars returning would make a case for me emptying the freezer and stocking up. Shit was amazing!!!

#132 4 years ago

It's Crazy Macho Levi for sure!

#133 4 years ago

Please don’t stop, I had a few good laughs on that second podcast, good stuff brother!

#134 4 years ago

Oh WHAT THE FUCK!?!!!? They’re ice cream sandwiches now??? That’s like vaulting AC/DC Luci but with shit playfields and lower windows!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesportster.com/wrestling/wwe-ice-cream-bars-sandwiches/amp/

#135 4 years ago

Macho Man sounds constipated.

Sub’d

#136 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Oh WHAT THE FUCK!?!!!? They’re ice cream sandwiches now??? That’s like vaulting AC/DC Luci but with shit playfields and lower windows!
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesportster.com/wrestling/wwe-ice-cream-bars-sandwiches/amp/

The best comment was:

These new bars are like WWE - a shell of what they once were.

#137 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

The best comment was:
    These new bars are like WWE - a shell of what they once were.

And that’s why I’m skipping this year’s Wrestlemania (been to a lot of the recent ones), haven’t watched Raw in 6 months, DID watch every minute of AEW tonight, but can’t get behind anything WWE does. They can’t even get fucking ice cream right anymore.

#138 4 years ago

oh god, please no more podcasts or pinball critics!

#139 4 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

oh god, please no more podcasts or pinball critics!

That’s what everybody says.

And then they listen to the macho podcast and see the light.

#140 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s what everybody says.
    And then they listen to the macho podcast and see the light.

I just did, and I recant what I said! its pretty damn good compared to all the others

#141 4 years ago

STOP!! Just STOP!!

#142 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pretty much the perfect pinball podcast. Brilliant, hilarious, timely, and brief. I can say without hesitation this is the only good pinball podcast I've ever listened to, and immediately becomes the standard by which all others are judged (poorly).
    I don't see how anybody who listens to Chris K for an hour a day can possibly find this annoying or unbearable but there are many mysteries in life.
    Macho, I'd be thrilled to do your podcast! Lemme know. Let's yell at each other for 3 minutes.

Geez. If Levi’s in...

Then I’m out!

I’ll give it a try. Should be a fun listen while I restore my pin.

#143 4 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Geez. If Levi’s in...
    Then I’m out!
    I’ll give it a try. Should be a fun listen while I restore my pin.

Hope you can restore a pin in 3 minutes

#144 4 years ago
    Quoted from ziz:

Please don’t stop, I had a few good laughs on that second podcast, good stuff brother!

OH YEEEEAH! MACHO IS DROPPING EP. 3 REALLY SOON!

#145 4 years ago
    Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Macho Man sounds constipated.
    Sub’d

SOMETIMES THE POOP DONT FLOW...ELIZABETH GIVES ME SMOOTHIES...SOME DAYS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS! ‍♂️

#146 4 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I just did, and I recant what I said! its pretty damn good compared to all the others

BELIEEEEEEVE, BROTHER! MACHO MANIA IS SWEEPING THE LAND!

#148 4 years ago

i've re-listened to these at least 4 times this morning, and i'm totally ready to rock!

#149 4 years ago

This is awesome. On balance, off balance.... Oh yeah!!!

#150 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

i've re-listened to these at least 4 times this morning, and i'm totally ready to rock!

I have episode 2 on repeat and cannot stop listening. Each time I listen I pickup something new. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

There are 566 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-podcast-enters-the-ring/page/3?hl=jaeg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.