Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 566 posts
  • 127 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Coz
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

807840BE-F3B3-4419-8C6F-708A0A1DD23D (resized).jpeg
    6ACB2462-718E-4B7A-949C-EC7969C0AD3D (resized).jpeg
    624D7C10-A996-456F-88B3-7CBD7860970A (resized).jpeg
    BVmXtGfCIAAcPL9 (1) (resized).jpg
    Roberto (resized).png
    Macho Buy a deeproot (resized).png
    MACHO vs. deeproot (resized).png
    Miss Mona - Chesticles (resized).png
    E3DDED7D-3155-4DE4-9BF3-619AC4883741 (resized).jpeg
    Macho - Quarantine Collection (resized).png
    8E3702CF-60E2-4D26-A30E-2C240CDC923E.jpeg
    Macho - Queen Elizabeth (resized).png
    Home Pin Show Down (resized).png
    Macho - President Poster 2 (resized).png
    MAcho - Brand Strategy Workshops (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 9.58.29 AM (resized).png

There are 566 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 12.
    #51 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Have you listened to some of the clowns who do podcasts?

I guess that's the problem. The answer is no. I have better things to do than listen to a bunch of hacks with mic's and cameras give their $0.02 about shit already discussed a thousand times over here.

#52 4 years ago

No pun intended but I am gunna tap out! I still have PTSD from owning WWF royal-rumble

#53 4 years ago

Made it through 2 minutes before my ears started to bleed.

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Made it through 2 minutes before my ears started to bleed.

So pretty similar to 70% of podcasts?

#55 4 years ago

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

I guess that's the problem. The answer is no. I have better things to do than listen to a bunch of hacks with mic's and cameras give their $0.02 about shit already discussed a thousand times over here.

This guy is no hack! He’s funny and has a gimmick and isn’t doing the same thing everybody else does. Clearly scripted, well edited, with a point - not just someone droning on at the mic for an hour and rehashing TWIP. Try listening it’s only 3 minutes!

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Please, for the love of Elizabeth, don't EVER stop making these. Don't be a flash in the pan Macho, you can do this. We want 700 episodes by the end of 2020. Keep it up brother, and NEVER QUIT.

OOOOOOOH YEAH! MACHO LOVES AND CHALLENGE AND ELIZABETH! AND I LOVE YOU GORILLA MAN!

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

For a hobby that takes itself way to seriously this is exactly what we need! Love it thus far brotherrrrrrr keep up the good work!

LET’S GO FISHIN’ FOR A TWIPY IN 2020, BROTHER!!!

#59 4 years ago

Yeah and Jay Mohr is the only one that can do a Christopher Walken impression
    Has to be one of the easier ones to do

#60 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This guy is no hack! He’s funny and has a gimmick and isn’t doing the same thing everybody else does. Clearly scripted, well edited, with a point - not just someone droning on at the mic for an hour and rehashing TWIP. Try listening it’s only 3 minutes!

CRAZY FOR THE ROPE SLAM!

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah and Jay Mohr is the only one that can do a Christopher Walken impression
    Has to be one of the easier ones to do

Lmao I remember Lisa lampenelli roasting a comedian who does impressions.

“He’s famous for his impressions. Shatner. Deniro. Nicholson. You know, all the hard ones!”

#62 4 years ago

If Kaneda interviews the Macho Man from Macho Pinball Podcast in character or vice versa it would be the perfect podcast. A Kaneda/Macho Man Podcast duo would slay.

#63 4 years ago

Canada wouldn’t stand a chance vs macho!

#64 4 years ago

Kaneda would be a perfect Jimmy Hart to Macho-

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

DONT GET ME STARTED ON CANADA BROTHER! OLD RIVALS DONT DIE EASY!!!! CAGE MATCH!!!!

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I can confirm this to be true.

#67 4 years ago

Macho.....You have my vote brother!

#68 4 years ago

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR LENDING ME YOUR EARS! LET ME TAKE A MOMENT TO RECOGNIZE MY TITLE SPONSOR...MORE TO COME. Pricing and info on the MOD sub-forum.

E600511E-0A36-446A-8C4C-13B77A8A8A87 (resized).jpegE600511E-0A36-446A-8C4C-13B77A8A8A87 (resized).jpeg
    #69 4 years ago
    Quoted from MachoPinball:

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR LENDING ME YOUR EARS! LET ME TAKE A MOMENT TO RECOGNIZE MY TITLE SPONSOR...MORE TO COME. Pricing and info on the MOD sub-forum.[quoted image]

Shit....When is Mona selling these? Need these on mine ASAP. Keep it up Macho!

#70 4 years ago

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR LENDING ME YOUR EARS! LET ME TAKE A MOMENT TO RECOGNIZE MY TITLE SPONSOR...MORE TO COME. Pricing and info on the MOD sub-forum.[quoted image]

Hahaha I need that shit, that is amazing. PinSkirts is the future! (But is it illegal to lift them )

#71 4 years ago

Listened to the first two clips. Setting myself a reminder to check back a year from now. Hope to see Macho Pinball podcast "#315 Tron VE in 2021 Rumors" posted.

I won't be listening - oh god no. But all the power to ya brother!

#72 4 years ago

It's so bad it's good. I love it.

#73 4 years ago

Pinskirtz or the Mustang leg lights...tough choice on what I'd rather have...

#74 4 years ago

Ok, that's pretty F'ing good.

#75 4 years ago

Make the damn Purple Macho Pinball Podcast T-shirts already so I can wear at next pinball show.

#76 4 years ago

Macho...I need your podcast shirt now. Please start producing. Looking forward to getting your autograph at TPF! I would imagine they will be giving you a free booth.

#77 4 years ago
    Quoted from Time:

Listened to the first two clips. Setting myself a reminder to check back a year from now. Hope to see Macho Pinball podcast "#315 Tron VE in 2021 Rumors" posted.
    I won't be listening - oh god no. But all the power to ya brother!

RESPECT, BROTHER!

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

It's so bad it's good. I love it.

BAD TO THE BONE, BRKTHER!

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Ok, that's pretty F'ing good.

MISS MONA IS A SWEETHEART, AND SHE MAKES A MEAN APPLE PIE TOO!

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from johnnyutah:

Make the damn Purple Macho Pinball Podcast T-shirts already so I can wear at next pinball show.

PINBALL SWAG! LET’S MAKE IT HAPpen, BRITHER! Thanks

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Macho...I need your podcast shirt now. Please start producing. Looking forward to getting your autograph at TPF! I would imagine they will be giving you a free booth.

ONE MORE! OOHHHHH YEAH!

#82 4 years ago

At first I had no interest in experiencing your podcast, but your responses in this thread are cracking me up. Never give up on your dreams, Macho Man!

#83 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spectreman:

At first I had no interest in experiencing your podcast, but your responses in this thread are cracking me up. Never give up on your dreams, Macho Man!

DREAMS DREAMS AND ICE CREAMS! IT’S THE MACHO WAY, BRITHER!

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I love all the replies to this that are written as if it isn't a bit. Do you people read The Onion as factual news too?

Macho Man Multiball!

#85 4 years ago

danqverymuch, danqverymuch, THAT’S THE NICEST THING THAT ANYONE’S EVER SAID TO ME!

Too bad, because I take it back! I thought it sounded like a dumb idea, but when someone mentioned how short the eps were I decided to actually listen, and it was funny. I can get behind a parody.

Maybe my intentional ignorance of all things wrestling is showing, but are you deliberately pronouncing it "mutch-o"?

#86 4 years ago

I had written this entire thread off until this post. Well done.

#87 4 years ago

Do an episode on the immaculate bay watch

#88 4 years ago

This is amazing.

Macho-Mania lives!

#89 4 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

Do an episode on the immaculate bay watch

Imamaculate

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Too bad, because I take it back! I thought it sounded like a dumb idea, but when someone mentioned how short the eps were I decided to actually listen, and it was funny. I can get behind a parody.
    Maybe my intentional ignorance of all things wrestling is showing, but are you deliberately pronouncing it "mutch-o"?

PARODDY?

#91 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

I had written this entire thread off until this post. Well done.

MACHO FOR LIFE BROTHER! MORE SPONSORS COMING!

#92 4 years ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

This is amazing.
    Macho-Mania lives!

YOURE MY BROTHER, GIZZARD! ELIZABETH SENDS HER LOVE!

#93 4 years ago

You need to team up with Dead Flip. I think he’s interested.

#94 4 years ago

Is this a drinking game thread? Every time MachoPinball says “BROTHER” you have to throw one down the hatch.

*Disclaimer - I stopped playing drinking games a long time ago

#95 4 years ago

love it! and just barely missed the TWIPYs.

#96 4 years ago

Hilarious and good to see a change up.

#97 4 years ago

this is by far, my favorite pinball thing all week!

#98 4 years ago

I'm definitely a digital hater - crybaby pinball purist to the grave!!!

That said Macho is entitled to his opinion!

I think it goes without saying Macho is a huge favorite for TWIPY 2021. It was a nice run Canada!

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think it goes without saying Macho is a huge favorite for TWIPY 2021. It was a nice run Chris!

well, let's not start tickling each other's TWIPY's, quite yet. Lets see what a year's worth of content sounds like..

#100 4 years ago

I am all for TWIPY 2020. Hopefully Macho doesn't bust a neck vein until then. I will be checking soundcloud on a daily basis for new episodes. My day started off sucking. It will now end in excellence.

There are 566 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-podcast-enters-the-ring/page/2?hl=vipervs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.