Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 566 posts
  • 127 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Coz
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

807840BE-F3B3-4419-8C6F-708A0A1DD23D (resized).jpeg
    6ACB2462-718E-4B7A-949C-EC7969C0AD3D (resized).jpeg
    624D7C10-A996-456F-88B3-7CBD7860970A (resized).jpeg
    BVmXtGfCIAAcPL9 (1) (resized).jpg
    Roberto (resized).png
    Macho Buy a deeproot (resized).png
    MACHO vs. deeproot (resized).png
    Miss Mona - Chesticles (resized).png
    E3DDED7D-3155-4DE4-9BF3-619AC4883741 (resized).jpeg
    Macho - Quarantine Collection (resized).png
    8E3702CF-60E2-4D26-A30E-2C240CDC923E.jpeg
    Macho - Queen Elizabeth (resized).png
    Home Pin Show Down (resized).png
    Macho - President Poster 2 (resized).png
    MAcho - Brand Strategy Workshops (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 9.58.29 AM (resized).png
    There are 566 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.
    #451 4 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Now there is an idea, he seems to be absent of late and is an actor...[quoted image]

My bets are on Greg bone too

#452 4 years ago

WHO IS MACHO?

MACHO *IS* PINBALL, BABY!

NEXT QUESTION!

#453 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer67:

WHO IS MACHO?
    MACHO *IS* PINBALL, BABY!
    NEXT QUESTION!

OHHHH YEAH! YOU KNOW IT, BABY!

#454 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

My bets are on Greg bone too

SURE HAS BEEN QUIET FROM THE BONE MAN...

#455 4 years ago

Randy Savage did go by the name Bonesaw at one time. Hmmm..........

#456 4 years ago

EPISODE 22 - PUBLIC ENEMA #1

https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball/episode-22-public-enema-1

Miss Mona - Troll Spray (resized).pngMiss Mona - Troll Spray (resized).png
    #457 4 years ago

Tell Miss Mona her check bounced and she still owes us 75 bucks for that troll spray sponsorship!!!

Fuckin' deadbeat!

#458 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Tell Miss Mona her check bounced and she still owes us 75 bucks for that troll spray sponsorship!!!
    Fuckin' deadbeat!

SHE TOLD ME IT WAS AN IN-KIND SPONSORSHIP...14 CASES OF SPRAY DELIVERED...BUILDING FUMIGATED BEFORE THE EVENT

#459 4 years ago

Maybe MACHO wants to get serious and spread some money around the tournament scene...look at the wonders it did for Deep Root!!!

Let's talk, baby!

#460 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Maybe MACHO wants to get serious and spread some money around the tournament scene...look at the wonders it did for Deep Root!!!
    Let's talk, baby!

MAYBE MACHO SHOWS UP IN 2021...

#461 4 years ago

Time for more MACHO swag, where are the glasses? We know they aren't rose-colored when looking at pinball! And don't forget the Macho player mat as well, the time is now. #machoforpresident #timeforslimjim #makeithappen #2020twipys

#462 4 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Time for more MACHO swag, where are the glasses? We know they aren't rose-colored when looking at pinball! And don't forget the Macho player mat as well, the time is now. #machoforpresident #timeforslimjim #makeithappen #2020twipys

I LIKE YOU...YOU’RE SMART...HOLD TIGHT!

#463 4 years ago

MACHO MYSTERY #4
    https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball/macho-mystery-4

DON'T FRET...MORE MACHO TOMORROW, #MACHONATION!

#464 4 years ago

The mystery deepens!

#465 4 years ago

EPISODE 23 - TPF IN TARGET!

https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball/episode-23-tpf-in-target

Miss Mona - Tax Service (resized).pngMiss Mona - Tax Service (resized).png
    #466 4 years ago

I'm WAY late to this party but I'm here now

-Sandman

#467 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nog:

I'm WAY late to this party but I'm here now
    -Sandman

PARTY ON, BROTHER! LIVE YOUR BEST MACHO LIFE TODAY

#468 4 years ago

Looks like Macho has teamed up with Miss Mona to make some maple syrup with a punch! Looks like a message that he’s comin’ for you Canadians next!
    E7D389A9-CFB0-4A87-AA8B-2E7BDBCAD7BE (resized).jpegE7D389A9-CFB0-4A87-AA8B-2E7BDBCAD7BE (resized).jpeg

#469 4 years ago
    Quoted from JustEverett:

Looks like Macho has teamed up with Miss Mona to make some maple syrup with a punch! Looks like a message that he’s comin’ for you Canadians next!
    [quoted image]

THAT’S ONE FINE LOOKIN’ BOTTLE!

#470 4 years ago

WHO’S GONNA BE AT THE TWIPYs, #MACHONATION?!

21C6FC15-02F2-4CA2-8099-D8119C18ED96 (resized).jpeg21C6FC15-02F2-4CA2-8099-D8119C18ED96 (resized).jpeg
    #471 4 years ago
    Quoted from MachoPinball:

WHO’S GONNA BE AT THE TWIPYs, #MACHONATION?![quoted image]

THIS GUY WILL BE, NEED TO START COLLECTING THE HARDWARE!

savage_times (resized).pngsavage_times (resized).png
    #472 4 years ago

Another Purge down the drain

#473 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Another Purge down the drain

ARE WE TALKIN’ ABOUT POOPIN’?

#474 4 years ago
    Quoted from MachoPinball:

WHO’S GONNA BE AT THE TWIPYs, #MACHONATION?![quoted image]

COVID-19

#475 4 years ago

EPISODE 24 - GAMES AS ART
    https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball/episode-24-games-as-art

LESSON: GET IT RIGHT!

#476 4 years ago

DON'T FORGET WHEN YOU'RE AT TPF OR MGC...

Macho Hand Wash (resized).pngMacho Hand Wash (resized).png
    #477 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I get people not enjoying the Randy Savage character, but not liking something because it’s tangentially related to wrestling is incomprehensible. How are we in 2020 and people still don’t get pro wrestling. “Omg don’t you know it’s fake?!” OMG don’t you know Game Of Thrones is fake? The NFL has just as much drama as WWE nowadays; even more perhaps. If anybody thinks THAT isn’t manufactured, you need your head checked.

Im a huge NFL fan and I didn't want to believe football is fixed but within the last 10 years, especially the Patriots games and super bowls are just too unbelievable to not think it's rigged. Not hating on the Pats but after the Seattle and Atlanta Super Bowls I was convinced. People argue with me all the time and swear it's not fixed but when you think of the billions of dollars that is wagered every week, Vegas is in on it. People also don't know the NFL was founded by the Mafia as a legal way to gamble in the 1920's. The orignal team owners, NY Giants,Cardinals,Bears all had ties to the mob.

#478 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jasenwm:

Im a huge NFL fan and I didn't want to believe football is fixed but within the last 10 years, especially the Patriots games and super bowls are just too unbelievable to not think it's rigged. Not hating on the Pats but after the Seattle and Atlanta Super Bowls I was convinced. People argue with me all the time and swear it's not fixed but when you think of the billions of dollars that is wagered every week, Vegas is in on it. People also don't know the NFL was founded by the Mafia as a legal way to gamble in the 1920's. The orignal team owners, NY Giants,Cardinals,Bears all had ties to the mob.

And what's the deal with the moon landing?

We've certainly had some boring super bowls over the years, if they are fixed they need better scripts.

#479 4 years ago
    Quoted from iloveplywood:

And what's the deal with the moon landing?
    We've certainly had some boring super bowls over the years, if they are fixed they need better scripts.

I've been watching NFL since 1986. When was the last boring Super Bowl? 1990's?

#480 4 years ago

I heard the mention of Elk Grove High in the latest podcast. Does this mean that the Macho frequents the Sacramento area?

#481 4 years ago
    Quoted from DruTheFu:

I heard the mention of Elk Grove High in the latest podcast. Does this mean that the Macho frequents the Sacramento area?

That would be Elk Grove Village, Il, home of King Gary himself

#482 4 years ago

Ahhh, I figured there was another Elk Grove High, why would Randy mention an obscure Sacramento suburb high school. Thanks for the clarification /thumbsup

#483 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jasenwm:

I've been watching NFL since 1986. When was the last boring Super Bowl? 1990's?

YMMV
    2015 - Den/Car
    2013 - Den/Sea
    2005 - Pit/Sea
    2002 - TB/Oak
    2000 - Bal/NYG

#484 4 years ago

EPISODE 25: VROOM VROOM!
    https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball/episode-25-vroom-vroom

Miss Mona - Teleportera (resized).pngMiss Mona - Teleportera (resized).png
    #485 4 years ago

Would be cool if Macho did an occasional live show. Pinsiders could call in questions and comments while Macho humbles us with his infinite wisdom.

#486 4 years ago

MACHO lets the newspaper know what he thinks about the Coronavirus! OH YEAH!

Et4b.gifEt4b.gif
    #487 4 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

MACHO lets the newspaper know what he thinks about the Coronavirus! OH YEAH![quoted image]

STAY STRONG #MACHONATION!

#488 4 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Would be cool if Macho did an occasional live show. Pinsiders could call in questions and comments while Macho humbles us with his infinite wisdom.

GREAT MINDS...GREAT MINDS....

#489 4 years ago

EPISODE 26: CANCELED
    https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball/episode-26-canceled

GIRD YOUR LOINS, #MACHONATION!

#492 4 years ago
    Quoted from JustEverett:

You got the rona yet machopinball?

BABY, I’M THE COVID CRUSADER! HERE TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!

#493 4 years ago

EPISODE 27 - COVID CRUSADER

https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball/episode-27-covid-crusader

MACHO IS LIVE FROM THE FRONTLINES!

#494 4 years ago

SEE YOU AT MY SHOW #MACHONATION!

Macho - TWIPY Sho (resized).pngMacho - TWIPY Sho (resized).png
    #495 4 years ago

Been just living lately one day at a time, but I am going to sleep well tonight.

#496 4 years ago

Now this is a shirt. 25% off today only code ILOVEBASEBALL
    https://cincyshirts.com/products/macho-man-randy-savage-from-the-diamond-to-the-ring?variant=31470436220985

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 9.58.29 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-26 at 9.58.29 AM (resized).png
    #497 4 years ago

PERFECT FOR WHEN PINS OPENS BACK UP...PLAY SOME PINS AND WALK TO THE STADIUM, BABY!

#498 4 years ago

EPISODE 28 - F**K MACHO!

https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball/episode-28-fk-macho

MAcho - Brand Strategy Workshops (resized).pngMAcho - Brand Strategy Workshops (resized).png
    #499 4 years ago

Macho was showing off his nerdy computer skills last night. It was cute stuff, really. The skills he developed after Miss Elizabeth banished him to the basement after she took the half of the house that was above ground.

Of course he gave away his secret identity doing so. While he was surrounded by his toys with pathetic grand champion scores, all Mr Perfect could do was shake his head.

I’ve had more world championships than Macho has been champion in his very own den of piniquity. Because I'm Ric_Flair! The stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' and dealin' son of a gun. Woo!

#500 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ric_Flair:

Macho was showing off his nerdy computer skills last night. It was cute stuff, really. The skills he developed after Miss Elizabeth banished him to the basement after she took the half of the house that was above ground.
    Of course he gave away his secret identity doing so. While he was surrounded by his toys with pathetic grand champion scores, all Mr Perfect could do was shake his head.
    I’ve had more world championships than Macho has been champion in his very own den of piniquity. Because I'm Ric_Flair! The stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' and dealin' son of a gun. Woo!

AND YOU ARE AN APPRENTICE...I AM THE MASTER! MAYBE ONE DAY I’LL GRANT YOU A SEAT ON THE COUNCIL

There are 566 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-podcast-enters-the-ring/page/10?hl=viggin900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.