Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 566 posts
  • 127 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Coz
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

807840BE-F3B3-4419-8C6F-708A0A1DD23D (resized).jpeg
    6ACB2462-718E-4B7A-949C-EC7969C0AD3D (resized).jpeg
    624D7C10-A996-456F-88B3-7CBD7860970A (resized).jpeg
    BVmXtGfCIAAcPL9 (1) (resized).jpg
    Roberto (resized).png
    Macho Buy a deeproot (resized).png
    MACHO vs. deeproot (resized).png
    Miss Mona - Chesticles (resized).png
    E3DDED7D-3155-4DE4-9BF3-619AC4883741 (resized).jpeg
    Macho - Quarantine Collection (resized).png
    8E3702CF-60E2-4D26-A30E-2C240CDC923E.jpeg
    Macho - Queen Elizabeth (resized).png
    Home Pin Show Down (resized).png
    Macho - President Poster 2 (resized).png
    MAcho - Brand Strategy Workshops (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 9.58.29 AM (resized).png

There are 566 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.
    #1 4 years ago

Oooooooh yeah, baby! A NEW challenger enters the ring! Do you dare challenge MACHO!? I AM pinball media!

https://soundcloud.com/macho-pinball

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuQitbAWbo0pfQNIBz_zENA

SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
    57FE09BA-56AC-470D-B7CB-BD1A165456B4 (resized).png57FE09BA-56AC-470D-B7CB-BD1A165456B4 (resized).png

Macho Mystery Decoder Device TM (resized).pngMacho Mystery Decoder Device TM (resized).png
    #2 4 years ago

Congrats, but I'm gonna have to tap out after checking out the initial episodes. Although they were brief, I'm not up to listening to a non-stop Macho Man impression. Almost as annoying as Kaneda doing his "Tony Montana" or "Master" segments. Sorry.

Creative approach. Never got into pro wrestling though. Good luck!

#3 4 years ago

Instant fan

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Congrats, but I'm gonna have to tap out after checking out the initial episodes. Although they were brief, I'm not up to listening to a non-stop Macho Man impression. Almost as annoying as Kaneda doing his "Tony Montana" or "Master" segments. Sorry.

I gotta agree and just to be blunt it sucks.

#5 4 years ago

ouch

#6 4 years ago

I mean, nice attention to detail with your location (Macho Man’s hometown) but with this being your first post, you don’t have any credibility or history on here so why should people listen? And if it’s in character I can see that getting old real quick. Dan Soder is the only person who can nail the Macho impression and keep it fresh (youtube him).

Similar to DIY frozen yogurt joints, and indoor trampoline parks, I just look at new pinball podcasts and think “wow, did we really need another?”

#7 4 years ago

Ohhhhh yeeeeeeahh!

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

I mean, nice attention to detail with your location (Macho Man’s hometown) but with this being your first post, you don’t have any credibility or history on here so why should people listen? And if it’s in character I can see that getting old real quick. Dan Soder is the only person who can nail the Macho impression and keep it fresh (youtube him).

Similar to DIY frozen yogurt joints, and indoor trampoline parks, I just look at new pinball podcasts and think “wow, did we really need another?”

You’re right, BROTHER! We ONLY NEED MACHO!!!

#9 4 years ago

I KNOW! I BROUGHT THE PAIN! yeeeeeah!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I gotta agree and just to be blunt it sucks.

SEE YOU IN THE RING...WHO-DEY? MACHO ON YOUR FACE!!!!! yeeeeeeH!

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

RESPECT, BROTHER! FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from MachoPinball:

SEE YOU IN THE RING...WHO-DEY? MACHO ON YOUR FACE!!!!! yeeeeeeH!

Lol you won't see me in the ring unless you drop the Macho voice and never ever mention big time wrasslin. I hate that shit. Sorry bro.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol you won't see me in the ring unless you drop the Macho voice and never ever mention big time wrasslin. I hate that shit. Sorry bro.

#14 4 years ago

good luck

#16 4 years ago

THANK YOU, BROTHER! GLAD YOU LIKE THE SHOW!

#18 4 years ago

THANK YOU, BROTHER! GLAD YOU LIKE THE SHOW!

Just talk normal and talk pinball and people will like the show better. If you use that macho voice it will make us want to rub ground up glass in your face or smash you over the head with a chair or something.

#19 4 years ago

After listening to that, I have taken up an equally exciting pursuit.

Watching paint dry.

watching-paint-dry (resized).jpgwatching-paint-dry (resized).jpg
    #20 4 years ago

I haven't listened at all to any of the content but just by reading OP's posts it's safe to say I never will.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

After listening to that, I have taken up an equally exciting pursuit.
    Watching paint dry.[quoted image]

My SECOND favorite hobby after PINBALL! We should be FRIENDS!

#22 4 years ago

RIP Macho Man.

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

I haven't listened at all to any of the content but just by reading OP's posts it's safe to say I never will.

WILL YOU HAVE A FULL LIFE...SHAKE THE MAGIC 8 BALL, BROTHER...MACHO SAYS, “NO!”

#24 4 years ago

Dumb.

#25 4 years ago

I get people not enjoying the Randy Savage character, but not liking something because it’s tangentially related to wrestling is incomprehensible. How are we in 2020 and people still don’t get pro wrestling. “Omg don’t you know it’s fake?!” OMG don’t you know Game Of Thrones is fake? The NFL has just as much drama as WWE nowadays; even more perhaps. If anybody thinks THAT isn’t manufactured, you need your head checked.

#26 4 years ago

Rookie of the Year!

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I get people not enjoying the Randy Savage character, but not liking something because it’s tangentially related to wrestling is incomprehensible. How are we in 2020 and people still don’t get pro wrestling. “Omg don’t you know it’s fake?!” OMG don’t you know Game Of Thrones is fake? The NFL has just as much drama as WWE nowadays; even more perhaps. If anybody thinks THAT isn’t manufactured, you need your head checked.

Everyone knows pinball is a more macho sport than wrestling.

#28 4 years ago

Well it's not 1000000 minutes long so that's a plus. Good job.

Quick tip, "truth" and "real feelings" are what make these shows enjoyable to people,for some reason. So please talk more shit aboot other people.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Quick tip, "truth" and "real feelings" are what make these shows enjoyable to people,for some reason. So please talk more shit aboot other people.

Yeah and make sure that you always say aboot also because.........well it just makes sense.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from okayestpinballer:

Rookie of the Year!

OHHHHH YEAH! TWIPY 2020, here we come!

#31 4 years ago

I made it 7 seconds.

#32 4 years ago

danqverymuch, danqverymuch, THAT’S THE NICEST THING THAT ANYONE’S EVER SAID TO ME!

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

BROTHER, THE “MEDIA” ISN’T EVEN READY!

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Everyone knows pinball is a more macho sport than wrestling.

COMBINE THEM BOTH, BROTHER! MACHOOOOO PINBALL!

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

I made it 7 seconds.

LAST NIGHT? WE GOTTA GET YOU TO THE DOC, BROTHER!

#36 4 years ago

I love all the replies to this that are written as if it isn't a bit. Do you people read The Onion as factual news too?

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I love all the replies to this that are written as if it isn't a bit. Do you people read The Onion as factual news too?

#38 4 years ago

I'll consider listening if you add Tag Team to your collection.

#39 4 years ago

That was the strangest pinball podcast I’ve ever heard. The accent sounds bizarre, like a European macho man

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

That was the strangest pinball podcast I’ve ever heard. The accent sounds bizarre, like a European macho man

You’re a peein’

#41 4 years ago

Pretty much the perfect pinball podcast. Brilliant, hilarious, timely, and brief. I can say without hesitation this is the only good pinball podcast I've ever listened to, and immediately becomes the standard by which all others are judged (poorly).

I don't see how anybody who listens to Chris K for an hour a day can possibly find this annoying or unbearable but there are many mysteries in life.

Macho, I'd be thrilled to do your podcast! Lemme know. Let's yell at each other for 3 minutes.

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pretty much the perfect pinball podcast. Brilliant, hilarious, and brief. I can say without hesitation this is the only good pinball podcast I've ever listened to.
    I don't see how anybody who listens to Chris K for an hour a day can possibly find this annoying.
    Macho, I'd be thrilled to do your podcast! Lemme know. Let's yell at each other for 3 minutes.
    "I'm talking to you, Canada.." LOL!

I’M TOUCHED, BROTHER! 3 MINUTES IS ALL MACHO NEEDS! I’LL HIT YOU UP IF I NEED A RING PARTNER!

#44 4 years ago

FEEL FREE TO FIND AND SHARE ME ON FACEBOOK TOO! LET’S MAKE THIS HOBBY MACHOooooooo!

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

I'll consider listening if you add Tag Team to your collection.

SLIPPED MY MIND! STILL FINISHING MY COLLECTION IN TJE PROFILE! Thanks, BROTHER!

#46 4 years ago

FEEL FREE TO FIND AND SHARE ME ON FACEBOOK TOO! LET’S MAKE THIS HOBBY MACHOooooooo!

Found and shared. Oh yeah?

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Found and shared. Oh yeah?

OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHH! Get CRAZZZZZZY,BROTHER!!!’

#48 4 years ago

Please, for the love of Elizabeth, don't EVER stop making these. Don't be a flash in the pan Macho, you can do this. We want 700 episodes by the end of 2020. Keep it up brother, and NEVER QUIT.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

I mean, nice attention to detail with your location (Macho Man’s hometown) but with this being your first post, you don’t have any credibility or history on here so why should people listen?

Credibility?!

Have you listened to some of the clowns who do podcasts? The #1 podcaster in pinball doesn't own, operate, or play pinball on the reg so I'm really not sure what the litmus test is.

If you have an opinion on anything about pinball, own an electronic device that can record your voice, and the means to upload it, you have enough "credibility" to do a pinball podcast.

#50 4 years ago

For a hobby that takes itself way to seriously this is exactly what we need! Love it thus far brotherrrrrrr keep up the good work!

There are 566 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-podcast-enters-the-ring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.