(Topic ID: 221120)

A New Frontier (pick up/please help me fix this broken Frontier)

By grantopia

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by grantopia
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled (resized).png
ldb pinout (resized).png
20180802_184725 (resized).jpg
20180802_184632 (resized).jpg
20180802_184809 (resized).jpg
20180802_184911 (resized).jpg
20180802_185640 (resized).jpg
20180802_184845 (resized).jpg
20180725_203007 (resized).jpg
20180721_094045 (resized).jpg
20180721_094027_001 (resized).jpg
20180715_123846 (resized).jpg
20180714_131157 (resized).jpg
20180714_130645 (resized).jpg
20180713_172919 (resized).jpg
20180714_133919 (resized).png
#1 5 years ago

Backstory:

I see a post on Facebook for a Frontier pop up, with what appears to be a very random price attached. I send a message asking how much and he responds "1000 but very negotiable". Unique bargaining psychology aside, I decide to see how negotiable and throw out 500 bucks. He accepts and we're in the car!

I was told the game wasn't starting and took a quick look to make sure it was all there. I didn't ask very many questions because I wanted to be in and out before he started getting more messages. The pf has some wear but nothing I can't live with or touch up maybe and the backglass is nice.

First problem to solve:

Upon getting home the mpu looks pretty far gone with acid damage, but luckily there are pretty cheap replacements out there I can just drop in. I pulled the connectors from the rectifier board and checked the voltages as follows against the schematics:

TP1: 6v (should be 5.4)
TP2: 149v (should be 230)
TP3: 10.45v (should be 11.9)
TP4: 6.4v AC (should be 7.3)
TP5: 44.3 (should be 43)

The high voltage at TP2 is the only one causing me concern...do the rest seem reasonable? Based on what I've read on the pinwiki it seems like they are in an ok range. It looks like there are 4 diodes related to that HV I can replace and a resistor...should I start there? I want to get my power right before I start hooking things back up and then we can get a good mpu in there and see what other surprises await! Should be a fun project!

Any help is appreciated on the journey!20180714_133919 (resized).png20180714_133919 (resized).png

20180713_172919 (resized).jpg20180713_172919 (resized).jpg20180714_130645 (resized).jpg20180714_130645 (resized).jpg20180714_131157 (resized).jpg20180714_131157 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Backstory:
I see a post on Facebook for a Frontier pop up, with what appears to be a very random price attached. I send a message asking how much and he responds "1000 but very negotiable". Unique bargaining psychology aside, I decide to see how negotiable and throw out 500 bucks. He accepts and we're in the car!
I was told the game wasn't starting and took a quick look to make sure it was all there. I didn't ask very many questions because I wanted to be in and out before he started getting more messages. The pf has some wear but nothing I can't live with or touch up maybe and the backglass is nice.
First problem to solve:
Upon getting home the mpu looks pretty far gone with acid damage, but luckily there are pretty cheap replacements out there I can just drop in. I pulled the connectors from the rectifier board and checked the voltages as follows against the schematics:
TP1: 6v (should be 5.4)
TP2: 149v (should be 230)
TP3: 10.45v (should be 11.9)
TP4: 6.4v AC (should be 7.3)
TP5: 44.3 (should be 43)
The high voltage at TP2 is the only one causing me concern...do the rest seem reasonable?

Voltages are fine and typical. The large caps on the driver board keep the HV and 12v up so the average voltage your DMM shows you will read low when the driver board top right connector is unplugged.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Voltages are fine and typical. The large caps on the driver board keep the HV and 12v up so the average voltage your DMM shows you will read low when the driver board top right connector is unplugged.

Awesome, that makes sense. Onto step 2, ordering a mpu.

#4 5 years ago

That's a score right there! Congrats! Replacement boards are relatively cheap for this era, thankfully. A new rectifier board is only 50ish from barakandl, a new MPU only 150ish, so even if you had to replace them, you're only in 200 for a solid working Frontier. A steal either way!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

That's a score right there! Congrats! Replacement boards are relatively cheap for this era, thankfully. A new rectifier board is only 50ish from barakandl, a new MPU only 150ish, so even if you had to replace them, you're only in 200 for a solid working Frontier. A steal either way!

I thought So! Seemed to good to be true, and it's nice to have a project to chip away on so it not working was almost a "bonus" ha. I've never worked on an old Bally either so it will be fun to learn about.

Here's a random/dumb question: nothing is plugged into J5 on the mpu...the manual says "test connector". I don't have any stray connectors in the cab...I assume this is normally not hooked up?

20180715_123846 (resized).jpg20180715_123846 (resized).jpg
#6 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I thought So! Seemed to good to be true, and it's nice to have a project to chip away on so it not working was almost a "bonus" ha. I've never worked on an old Bally either so it will be fun to learn about.
Here's a random/dumb question: nothing is plugged into J5 on the mpu...the manual says "test connector". I don't have any stray connectors in the cab...I assume this is normally not hooked up?

MPU J5 is not used in Frontier

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

MPU J5 is not used in Frontier

Appreciate the confirmation!

#8 5 years ago

The power supply board appears to have a few hacks in the photo and the screws are missing. You may want to replace that board as long as your at it or order a rebuild kit that typically comes with new bridges.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from BigAl56:

The power supply board appears to have a few hacks in the photo and the screws are missing. You may want to replace that board as long as your at it or order a rebuild kit that typically comes with new bridges.

I actually took the screws out to get a picture so I do have those. I did catch the hacks but since the voltages seem good I was just going to live with it for now. Thoughts?

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I actually took the screws out to get a picture so I do have those. I did catch the hacks but since the voltages seem good I was just going to live with it for now. Thoughts?

You generally want things to be connected properly, so that they don't cause issues for you and you know that if you do have issues, it's not related to said hack. Rectifier boards are cheap ($55 shipped) and the work to get a new one soldered on is minimal. Usually, a hack is meant to circumvent doing things the right way because A) it is cheaper B) it gets the game back in service quicker or C) they don't give a damn.

I would highly suggest repinning the connecters with new plugs and getting new rectifier board in there. If you know that you are dispersing power correctly, it will be one variable off of the troubleshooting list.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

You generally want things to be connected properly, so that they don't cause issues for you and you know that if you do have issues, it's not related to said hack. Rectifier boards are cheap ($55 shipped) and the work to get a new one soldered on is minimal. Usually, a hack is meant to circumvent doing things the right way because A) it is cheaper B) it gets the game back in service quicker or C) they don't give a damn.
I would highly suggest repinning the connecters with new plugs and getting new rectifier board in there. If you know that you are dispersing power correctly, it will be one variable off of the troubleshooting list.

I'd hate to buy it if I don't need it. I'll see if I can figure out why it's hacked and what the hacks are doing...bypassing a burnt connector pin or something and maybe the original one can just be repinned. Just haven't had time to sit down with it this week yet but I'll take a look.

#12 5 years ago

I picked up the NVRAM mpu and dropped it in and the game is up and running! Some minor adjustments needed but only a few tricky issues that need sorted out:

1. When I activate the A lane switch, the left sling fires. The center pop fires with the B lane switch and the right pop with the C lane roll over switch. I assume I have a short somewhere? The switch matrix in the manual makes it look like there isn't anything common between these though...

2. The credit display is totally out. I do have high voltage at the display board. The display doesn't look original (stern branding) and I'm assuming the glass is toast. I need to find one to test and see if it's the display or something else. The dip switch settings are set to display credits.

Any help is appreciated!

20180721_094027_001 (resized).jpg20180721_094027_001 (resized).jpg20180721_094045 (resized).jpg20180721_094045 (resized).jpg
#13 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I picked up the NVRAM mpu and dropped it in and the game is up and running! Some minor adjustments needed but only a few tricky issues that need sorted out:
1. When I activate the A lane switch, the left sling fires. The center pop fires with the B lane switch and the right pop with the C lane roll over switch. I assume I have a short somewhere? The switch matrix in the manual makes it look like there isn't anything common between these though...
2. The credit display is totally out. I do have high voltage at the display board. The display doesn't look original (stern branding) and I'm assuming the glass is toast. I need to find one to test and see if it's the display or something else. The dip switch settings are set to display credits.
Any help is appreciated!

1. isolate the problems to switches or solenoids. Put the game in rolling solenoid test and make sure they fire in the right order. Make sure your switches register right.

Solenoid problem between mpu j4 to driver j4 and shows up a lot because the j4 plug gets damaged by the battery and the single sided PCB driver boards are prone to developing cracked header pins.

2. The displays also often have cracked header pin connector problems. Try resoldering the header pins. If it gets no "glow" at all, probably just a dead display.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

1. isolate the problems to switches or solenoids. Put the game in rolling solenoid test and make sure they fire in the right order. Make sure your switches register right.
Solenoid problem between mpu j4 to driver j4 and shows up a lot because the j4 plug gets damaged by the battery and the single sided PCB driver boards are prone to developing cracked header pins.
2. The displays also often have cracked header pin connector problems. Try resoldering the header pins. If it gets no "glow" at all, probably just a dead display.

I'm going to reflow the display headers and see what happens. I have access to a silverball mania so I want to see if those displays are compatable and try and swap it in if so to isolate the problem.

I'm having an issue with the game randomly resetting too. I think I probably need to repin the solenoid driver board and the rectifier board entirely. There are some suspect looking pins and it probably makes sense to eliminate the easy stuff first. I'll order a few connectors I don't have on hand and see if that clears anything up.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I'm going to reflow the display headers and see what happens. I have access to a silverball mania so I want to see if those displays are compatable and try and swap it in if so to isolate the problem.
I'm having an issue with the game randomly resetting too. I think I probably need to repin the solenoid driver board and the rectifier board entirely. There are some suspect looking pins and it probably makes sense to eliminate the easy stuff first. I'll order a few connectors I don't have on hand and see if that clears anything up.

You can measure the voltage using the test points on the driver board then measure the connectors on the MPU. If there is a voltage drop to the MPU the connectors need work. The MPU has a voltage monitor that throws the CPU into reset if it goes below 4.6vdc.

redoing the connectors, specially the current carrying ones, is a good idea. Like driver J3 and mpu j4.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I'd hate to buy it if I don't need it. I'll see if I can figure out why it's hacked and what the hacks are doing...bypassing a burnt connector pin or something and maybe the original one can just be repinned. Just haven't had time to sit down with it this week yet but I'll take a look.

I would suggest replacing the rectifier board, too. I'll bet I have replaced two dozen of those boards in the past 15 years or so. Also, don't look too hard at those wires soldered to the test points looking for a reason. Bally issued a Service Bulletin suggesting the "fix" to solder those wires directly to the test points when the connection had failed, and those connectors failed quite a bit in use.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

I would suggest replacing the rectifier board, too. I'll bet I have replaced two dozen of those boards in the past 15 years or so. Also, don't look too hard at those wires soldered to the test points looking for a reason. Bally issued a Service Bulletin suggesting the "fix" to solder those wires directly to the test points when the connection had failed, and those connectors failed quite a bit in use.

It looks like that's what it was, they clipped the wires from the connector and soldered them directly to the test points. All the voltages are good still...could that board be causing issues upstream?

I need to spend a bit more time trying to recreate the reset issue. I have a steady 5.25 on the mpu and the driver board but I need to measure while activating stuff. I'm starting to wonder if I have a switch issue...once in a while the game will reset all the drops during an active ball or double fire the drop reset when you start a game, but not consistently. I'll give the start button and trough switch a better look.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

It looks like that's what it was, they clipped the wires from the connector and soldered them directly to the test points. All the voltages are good still...could that board be causing issues upstream?
I need to spend a bit more time trying to recreate the reset issue. I have a steady 5.25 on the mpu and the driver board but I need to measure while activating stuff. I'm starting to wonder if I have a switch issue...once in a while the game will reset all the drops during an active ball or double fire the drop reset when you start a game, but not consistently. I'll give the start button and trough switch a better look.

I would suggest checking the diodes on the flippers for the reset issue, if those are okay check the other coil diodes. Whenever I find a reset issue on an old Bally, it always seems to point at a cracked diode somewhere. These days when I go through a classic Bally I replace all diodes and switch capacitors as a matter of course, along with a lot of other stuff.

#19 5 years ago

Since you have the wrong coils firing with the switches I would say you have a classic 'connector off by a pin' scenario on the mpu. Check J2, is the key inserted wrong or missing? It sounds like that connector is off.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

I would suggest checking the diodes on the flippers for the reset issue, if those are okay check the other coil diodes. Whenever I find a reset issue on an old Bally, it always seems to point at a cracked diode somewhere. These days when I go through a classic Bally I replace all diodes and switch capacitors as a matter of course, along with a lot of other stuff.

I assume you mean the flipper coil diodes and not the switch diodes (or both)? Do you replace all the coil diodes and switch diodes? I don't have my hardcopy manual in front of me, but the one on IPDB isn't very helpful spec/part number wise on these.

I assume I can just check them with my meter like any other diode and see if they are dead?

More just for my own education here - how does (or can) a bad diode cause the reset? Does the game think the coil is locked on or something like that?

Quoted from BigAl56:

Since you have the wrong coils firing with the switches I would say you have a classic 'connector off by a pin' scenario on the mpu. Check J2, is the key inserted wrong or missing? It sounds like that connector is off.

I'll double check this, but I think its ok. This problem is odd, I think I have a short somewhere? If I press the switch manually, I can get it to happen after the game has been on for a few minutes. If the ball rolls over the lanes during play, it doesn't happen. In all cases, the rollover still triggers (so I'll collect the lane AND the pop will fire). I reseated all the connectors so I need to check this again - but it doesn't happen during normal play.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I'll double check this, but I think its ok. This problem is odd, I think I have a short somewhere? If I press the switch manually, I can get it to happen after the game has been on for a few minutes. If the ball rolls over the lanes during play, it doesn't happen.

If the switch issue is only happening when you press the switch rollover wireform with your finger but not when the ball rolls over the wireform, then you don't have any problem. Touching the switch with your finger while the other hand is touching the side rail (ground) for example is adding resistive shorts to the switch line signals that will cause ghosting effects through the switch matrix which you're seeing.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Quench:

If the switch issue is only happening when you press the switch rollover wireform with your finger but not when the ball rolls over the wireform, then you don't have any problem. Touching the switch with your finger while the other hand is touching the side rail (ground) for example is adding resistance to the switch line signals that will cause ghosting effects through the switch matrix that you're seeing.

Ha! Well I owe you a beer on that one since you probably just saved me 8 hours of poking around under the playfield, yeesh. Appreciate that one - onto the reset problems! One step closer .

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Found some pretty fried diodes on the left flipper coil. I get the right pop bumper randomly firing now here and there. I still have a reset but it's usually after you've been playing a game for a bit. Pointing to more bad coil diodes somewhere? The pop isn't firing all the time or in rapid succession, so I think the switch gap is fine...

20180725_203007 (resized).jpg20180725_203007 (resized).jpg
#24 5 years ago

for the resetting how does MPU J4 and driver J3 look? Even tho you are seeing good voltage they can cause a phantom reset problem. Those plugs deliver the 5v to the MPU and have to be in good shape. If the connectors look original, more so if the MPU had battery damage, MPU J4 is suspect.

Driver J3 likes to burn too. Specially the isolated ground return for the 12v to 5v regulator. Orange wire. Consider doing the 5v regulator ground to the common board level ground. Bally's isolated grounds cause more problems than they fix once the connectors age. Mod should be on pinwiki.

Another thought... does the sound board make noise when it resets? Slam switch causes a reset in these games. A switch problem could be tripping the slam, specially if it only resets during play mode.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

for the resetting how does MPU J4 and driver J3 look? Even tho you are seeing good voltage they can cause a phantom reset problem. Those plugs deliver the 5v to the MPU and have to be in good shape. If the connectors look original, more so if the MPU had battery damage, MPU J4 is suspect.
Driver J3 likes to burn too. Specially the isolated ground return for the 12v to 5v regulator. Orange wire. Consider doing the 5v regulator ground to the common board level ground. Bally's isolated grounds cause more problems than they fix once the connectors age. Mod should be on pinwiki.
Another thought... does the sound board make noise when it resets? Slam switch causes a reset in these games. A switch problem could be tripping the slam, specially if it only resets during play mode.

Some good news. I replaced all flipper diodes, did the ground mods, and reflowed all headers on the driver board and the reset issue seems to have cleared up and the game looks to be playing solid now! I’ll repin the connectors anyway but I’m guessing (very much guessing) the diodes were the problem, all four were pretty toasted and cracked. I think I just have cosmetic stuff left at this point (bulbs, cleaning, etc.) and it’ll be in the lineup. Thanks everyone who provided input to help me out through my first classic Bally. Looking forward to the next one (I hope my wife doesn’t read that part)...

#26 5 years ago

Well in going through and replacing all the bulbs I encountered another issue. I had assumed that alot of the lights that weren't working were just burned out...that would have been too easy right?!

I noticed some acid damage on the lamp board components when I pulled it to replace the header pins. It looks like it's mainly hit the transistors and a few resistors. I have maybe 8 or 10 lights on the playfield not working. After replacing the pins on the right side of the board, I can move the connectors and some but not all of those lights will come on, leading me to believe I need to replace those female connectors as well (just didn't have the parts on hand tonight). All of the lights don't come on, so I'm assuming some of those components were killed by the acid and it's more than just connectors at this point.

It doesn't look like it hit the chips, so I'm assuming I can swap the components and be fine, but wasn't sure about some of the blackness on the traces. I was just planning to shotgun the damaged components since they should be cheap and replace the two female connectors and see where that leaves me. I was interested in some opinions on

1. If this is a fruitless effort and im just going to end up buying a new board anyway; and

2. Is there any point to repin the connectors on the left side of the board?

Thanks!

20180802_184632 (resized).jpg20180802_184632 (resized).jpg20180802_184725 (resized).jpg20180802_184725 (resized).jpg20180802_184809 (resized).jpg20180802_184809 (resized).jpg20180802_184845 (resized).jpg20180802_184845 (resized).jpg20180802_184911 (resized).jpg20180802_184911 (resized).jpg20180802_185640 (resized).jpg20180802_185640 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#27 5 years ago

Looks like the battery got that board good! Pretty rare to have that many SCR's soaked and corroded. Personally I'd just pick up a used Lamp Driver Board as they seem to be plentiful these days with a lot of guys swapping the LDB board for one that is LED friendly. An original untested used LDB shouldn't cost more than $25 in my opinion. $50-$75 for a really nice tested and working one.

If you can't find a used LDB, PM me and I'll look through my stacks of boards.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from pinfixer:

Looks like the battery got that board good! Pretty rare to have that many SCR's soaked and corroded. Personally I'd just pick up a used Lamp Driver Board as they seem to be plentiful these days with a lot of guys swapping the LDB board for one that is LED friendly. An original untested used LDB shouldn't cost more than $25 in my opinion. $50-$75 for a really nice tested and working one.
If you can't find a used LDB, PM me and I'll look through my stacks of boards.

Thanks, I appreciate that! I think my issue was (well, still sort of is) twofold. I repined the connectors at J1 and J3 and that seemed to clear some issues up, as when I would wiggle the connectors I got some lights coming in and out. As I was doing the connectors, some of the pins were crumbling as I pulled them out of the housing - so that was part of the issue.

The parts weren't very expensive, so I started swapping the corroded ones out for new ones. I didn't order enough (doh!) but I'm down to about 6 or so lights out, which I assume is connected to the rest of the damaged parts. I'm going to finishing rebuilding it and then see if any issues remain, but based on the results so far I'm feeling hopeful that the board itself is good and just the components need swapped out. I'll keep you posted for sure though and may take you up on the offer if I hit a dead end.

#29 5 years ago

Given just the normal problems associated with lamp sockets on a classic Bally, I wouldn't add a damaged lamp driver board to that equation. My guess is that if you just repair the components on that board you will still be chasing lamp problems from here on out. As pinfixer said above, just find a used LDB and be done with it. Then when a lamp fails you can figure it is just the socket or a burnt out lamp and you won't be pulling that LDB to check it.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Given just the normal problems associated with lamp sockets on a classic Bally, I wouldn't add a damaged lamp driver board to that equation. My guess is that if you just repair the components on that board you will still be chasing lamp problems from here on out. As pinfixer said above, just find a used LDB and be done with it. Then when a lamp fails you can figure it is just the socket or a burnt out lamp and you won't be pulling that LDB to check it.

Probably true. I'm already almost through this one, so I'm just going to see it through for how cheap the parts are. If I'm still hitting the wall that will be the plan.

#31 5 years ago

to test the lamp driver circuit board you can make a simple test rig with a single lamp socket. Put a small molex connector on one side of the lamp socket. Put a gator clip on the other side of the lamp socket.

Put the game in lamp test. Attach the gator clip to the feature lamp bus 6vdc. Easiest to grab onto the bare wire in common to all feature lamps on the backbox door. Plug in the molex connector onto every single lamp position and take note of ones that don't work.

If it doesnt work check the solder joint on the connector pin. Check for broken leads on the SCR. If they look good, replace the SCR and check the associated lamp socket out for problems.

ldb pinout (resized).pngldb pinout (resized).png

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

to test the lamp driver circuit board you can make a simple test rig with a single lamp socket. Put a small molex connector on one side of the lamp socket. Put a gator clip on the other side of the lamp socket.
Put the game in lamp test. Attach the gator clip to the feature lamp bus 6vdc. Easiest to grab onto the bare wire in common to all feature lamps on the backbox door. Plug in the molex connector onto every single lamp position and take note of ones that don't work.
If it doesnt work check the solder joint on the connector pin. Check for broken leads on the SCR. If they look good, replace the SCR and check the associated lamp socket out for problems.
[quoted image]

Thanks. If I still have some dead lamps I'll give this a try. I might need to hit you up for a pic...can't quite picture what you mean with the molex.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Thanks. If I still have some dead lamps I'll give this a try. I might need to hit you up for a pic...can't quite picture what you mean with the molex.

ms paint job

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png

1 week later
#34 5 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

ms paint job
[quoted image]

I'm down to one lamp out (hurray/ugh). I have voltage at the socket where the wire is soldered on...I'm thinking this means the socket is just corroded or bad inside? I'll try swapping with one from the coin door. I assume since I have voltage that everything board and connector wise is good now...is that a fair statement?

#35 5 years ago

Check that. I jumped the socket to the one next to it and it lit, so I think my socket is fine and I have a lingering issue at the board or connector. I'll investigate today.

#36 5 years ago

Well I found the problem, Q27 was bad on the board. I actually thought I replaced all the SCRs associated with the bad lights, but when I made my list I was in a hurry and wrote down Q28 instead of Q27 to replace. Figured that out today and were back in business.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-new-frontier-pick-up-please-help-me-fix-this-broken-frontier and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.