Things to look out for moving ahead. There's some good stuff in there, but some things I noticed you might want to file away
* Camera during Schudel's interview is not level, or the painting is crooked which amounts to the same thing.
* Gasper interview I wouldn't include, just too dark. Never go anywhere without a light.
* A reflective surface is going to bone us all over at one point or another. Always shoot at an angle so you don't get yourself in the reflection.
* Headroom Headroom Headroom. SR way too much, and shot looks unlevel, soft focus, always remember your critical. Schudel's is a little high as well, but at least there's a image behind him. Always remember to keep it uniform unless there is a reason not to.
* Chad interview needs a better location. Subject too close to a wall is never good, plus he appears to be right under a light that's blowing out one half of his face, and no fill light on other side.
* Audio just as important as video, are you using onboard mic? Sounds hollow/distant in some settings. If you can, a good Lav or Shotgun is worth it (High school probably don't have access to that stuff though.