1_ZBrg1rPPv-hvte0RkBYgPA (resized).jpg
IMG_0685 (resized).JPG
20240217_083247 (resized).jpg
20231231_181244 (resized).jpg
20240102_152844 (resized).jpg
20231231_181256 (resized).jpg
20231231_181308 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1324 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Car door tilted alignment fix. Posted by cpr9999 (1 year ago)

Post #1336 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bowling Alley release post binding alternative fix. Posted by flynnibus (1 year ago)

Post #1393 TECH:FAQ. Link to Official Service FAQ for TBL. Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #1397 TECH:ELECTRICAL. MPF board issue some machines had - solution. Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #1423 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Jesus ramp rejected shots fix. Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #1540 TECH:SOUND. Subwoofer suddenly stops working - fix. Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #1580 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Rug toy switch sensitivity adjustment FAQ Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brandonx76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1392 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I'm getting a lot of bounciness of the ball going up the left ramp and I'm wondering if I can do something to calm things down like perhaps put a piece of plastic over the top at the bottom. This may help support the sides as well. Anyone do anything like this? I've adjusted the screws holding the ramp to the playfield with has helped.

I was hoping there may be a mod of some sort for this. (not terribly unlike this: https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/copy-of-ghostbusters-pinball-premium-le-airball-deflector-clear )

3 months later
#1647 1 year ago

Hey folks - anyone run into this issue?

Seems the "left ball gate" is defaulting to down position. It seems to go up when a ball goes through it by way of the Donnie shot, but because of this issue, the ball doesn't do a full spin around the back.

I tried to see what the issue was but not sure. After first it seemed to be stuck, but then I lifted the playfield and it seemed to be smooth.

I did notice some type of metal above the spring. Not sure if this is an issue. It responds in the test menu, but doesn't default to open like it used to.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Underside:

#1649 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

It looks to be quite normal and there are a lot of times left ballgate will be closed to guide ball to pop bumpers. Also, if it tests Ok when tested via the testmenu it should indicate it works fine.
If you hold left flipper when launching ball it should open and allow ball to pass to make rug skill shot, does it do that? In the video I see it looks like you are making here the Maude skillshot in which case it’s 100% normal that left ballgate is closed.

Ok - wow - total brain fart - yeah left button hold it passes to make the rug shot. I'm not sure why but it did seem to be stuck earlier, but having moved it with my hand it's no longer stuck, and seems to be operating as expected.

I'll keep an eye on it, but thanks for the quick response! I f'in love this game!!

4 weeks later
#1681 1 year ago

Hey all - sorry..had a relatively dumb question...what kind of socket/tool do I need to grab this proper?

Thanks

example (resized).pngexample (resized).png
#1686 1 year ago

You all are awesome...I swear I had this somewhere already, but may need to pony up for the metric drivers etc. thanks for abiding!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

15,000 (OBO)
$ 22.50
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 210.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brandonx76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-lotta-ins-a-lotta-outs-tbl-maintenance-thread?tu=brandonx76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.