• 63 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 days ago by sd_tom
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190112_234530 (resized).jpg
20190103_011610 (resized).jpg
20181231_221733 (resized).jpg
20181231_004502 (resized).jpg
20181231_004422 (resized).jpg
20181231_004356 (resized).jpg
20181231_004307 (resized).jpg
ZZZZ1 PROC (2) (resized).jpg
20180529_053735 (resized).jpg
fuses (resized).jpg
20180528_103911 (resized).jpg
capnuts (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 80 days ago
Quoted from r6emperor:

I have a warning for everyone:
Make sure your dehumidifier is working!!!
I went to the garage we rent to play some pinball, and when I walked in, the dehumidifier was off. (Haven't been there for about two weeks) Ran back to the back room where TBL lives, and found this moldy, rusty mess. I want to cry...
The other games there have some light mold on the cabinets, but the mechanisms seems to be in much better shape than Lebowski. I guess the plating isn't as good as it used to be.
Currently disassembling the cabinet for mold removal / sealing the bottom MDF. The graphics / black portions of the cabinet don't have anything on them. Around the outside of the head had some light mold on the edges of the wood where it is painted.
After the mold is taken care of, I have to figure out what I'm going to do with all the mechanisms. Looks like a game that sat next to the ocean for 20 years. I'm absolutely heartbroken
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow what a shame very sorry on such a wonderful example. Dam that would be a sad day.

#46 80 days ago

I'd still buy it! lol So love this title.

3 weeks later
#54 58 days ago
Quoted from genex:

Someone earlier mentioned an owners forum - did that happen - really appreciate all the info here. Mine is on route and has had a ton of play and we're going to be rebuilding a lot of stuff that needs to be fixed up after so long getting beat up by the public. Thanks! Will update some of the info of things we've found too. Since there's no 'games played' audit all I have is the standard stuff you all get in the reports but did connect it online for a bit where it does actually track games played but haven't had it online for a while and re-connecting it didn't update (assuming something at DP isn't working for that potentially?)

Not asking for numbers but I would Guess TBL does incredible on route! I know I wouldn't be able to pass it without playing and the cult following for the movie is rather large. Congrats for sharing such a rare title.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
19,900 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Morgan Hill, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
€ 3.70
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside