1_ZBrg1rPPv-hvte0RkBYgPA (resized).jpg
IMG_0685 (resized).JPG
20240217_083247 (resized).jpg
20231231_181244 (resized).jpg
20240102_152844 (resized).jpg
20231231_181256 (resized).jpg
20231231_181308 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1324 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Car door tilted alignment fix. Posted by cpr9999 (1 year ago)

Post #1336 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bowling Alley release post binding alternative fix. Posted by flynnibus (1 year ago)

Post #1393 TECH:FAQ. Link to Official Service FAQ for TBL. Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #1397 TECH:ELECTRICAL. MPF board issue some machines had - solution. Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #1423 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Jesus ramp rejected shots fix. Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #1540 TECH:SOUND. Subwoofer suddenly stops working - fix. Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Post #1580 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Rug toy switch sensitivity adjustment FAQ Posted by Rensh (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MiamiRedSkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#820 2 years ago

Can someone post a picture of how the speakers are wired? I unclipped the wires going to the backbox speakers, and don't recall the orientation of the red/black wires.

#822 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

[quoted image][quoted image]

You're the best Rens!

Round 2 of questions. I've installed .57 on my game. When I go into the software settings and choose .57 (from .55), it goes straight into the ubuntu desktop. I followed the instructions mentioned earlier to edit the version text document back to .55, and it successfully reverted to old code. Any idea why I can't use .57? Should I try and reinstall the code?

EDIT/Update - I deleted the installed .57 code and reinstalled the update. Selected .57 and everything is working great now!

1 week later
#857 2 years ago

I noticed that I get frequent ball hang-ups on the mini playfield where the plastic 'loop ramp' meets the wood. I've tried adjusting the screws, but it seems I can't make this area flush. In reviewing some previously posted pictures of other machines, it seems I'm missing the ramp flap. Was this addressed in fairly recent builds (July 2021) like my game with a different design, or should I work to obtain a proper ramp flap? Picture below:

bl1 (resized).jpegbl1 (resized).jpeg
#861 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Only older builds have a rampflap.
The end is supposed to be flush, is it to low or to high? If to low, there should be a plastic transparant spacer below it to bring it to proper height. Is this perhaps missing?
I have currently also a Mpf with same design eg without rampflap. In a few months of playing I still have to see the first ball holdup there so it can be done.
The other complaints cpr9999 is talking about were, to the best of my knowledge, not for this position.

The ramp is lower than the wood. I don’t see any spacers, but I suppose I can figure out a solution without them. It’s minor, just wanted to ensure I wasn’t missing a ramp flap.

#863 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

The spacer is a piece of transparant plastic in the shape of the blank wood so isn’t very obvious to see.
See attached picture where you can see the edge of the plastic spacer. Let me know if it’s there or really not. Thnx. [quoted image]

Quoted from Rensh:

The spacer is a piece of transparant plastic in the shape of the blank wood so isn’t very obvious to see.
See attached picture where you can see the edge of the plastic spacer. Let me know if it’s there or really not. Thnx. [quoted image]

No plastic spacer on mine. There must be a less elegant solution as I wouldn’t want to bother and inconvenience the team to ship out such a small part to the US. I will brainstorm!

1 week later
#889 2 years ago

Any tips for installing side blades on TBL? The clearance seems super tight on the sides, and in all honesty, I've never installed side blades on a normal stern/BW. Any tips/tricks/etc. would be appreciated!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
15,000 (OBO)
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 22.50
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MiamiRedSkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-lotta-ins-a-lotta-outs-tbl-maintenance-thread?tu=MiamiRedSkin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.