IMG_0551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2201 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3728 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3727 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3729 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0326 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 2,281 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 46.
#701 2 years ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

Took another look. It was my mistake. I incorrectly assumed that the screw went into the soft plastic of the switch. I felt around and found the nut on the back. I just need to find something in my toolbox to get into that tight area and hold the nut so I don’t have to pull anything apart.

Good to read the nut is at least still there.

You will manage, no worries. I used an angled pliers, something like attached.

35E1DC2F-5418-4964-AC5B-30D03F9B1FAE (resized).jpeg35E1DC2F-5418-4964-AC5B-30D03F9B1FAE (resized).jpeg
#702 2 years ago

Left flipper still sticks and now the right flipper only works when it wants to. Tried a different fliptronic opto board with the same results.

#703 2 years ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

Left flipper still sticks and now the right flipper only works when it wants to. Tried a different fliptronic opto board with the same results.

The auto fire launcher coil is very close to the right flipper button and sometimes causes an issue and the assy needs some bending to get it away from the button. To check if this coil isn’t causing this issue put the playfield on its service rails and check again.

For the left one, did you try disassembling and putting it back again? On the video I didn’t see it sticking by the way.

#704 2 years ago

Leaving on a work trip again and won’t be able to look at the game until next Friday. I’ll check the auto launcher. That actually makes a lot of sense and is kind of a relief if that is the cause. Left flipper wasn’t sticking in the video. It is very intermittent. I totally rebuilt the mech last Friday. I actually wonder if something is slightly out of spec on the assembly. I might inspect it against one of my Bally/Williams ones out of one of my other games to see if I can finally figure out the cause.

#705 2 years ago

My new TBL's rug light is not shining (anymore) cables seems to be fine but remains dark... Someone a clue or is the lamp just broken? Other ways to test?

Thx!

Update: After some manipulation with the lamp makes it she again. Loose connection? Refitted the light and now it's working again!

IMG_3273 (resized).jpgIMG_3273 (resized).jpg

#706 2 years ago

Changed out one part at a time on the left flipper and it appears that a new plunger solved the problem with it sticking.

Rensh, I followed your advice on lifting the playfield. I can now duplicate the problem with the right flipper if I set the playfield an 1/8 to the left in the bracket. I can’t find anywhere that the autolaunch coil is physically interfering with the the right flipper assembly or find anything that appears to be shorting out. Thoughts on where to look? Thanks

3C90149C-1C7E-4813-9436-7E497175B97E (resized).jpeg3C90149C-1C7E-4813-9436-7E497175B97E (resized).jpeg

#707 2 years ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

Changed out one part at a time on the left flipper and it appears that a new plunger solved the problem with it sticking.
Rensh, I followed your advice on lifting the playfield. I can now duplicate the problem with the right flipper if I set the playfield an 1/8 to the left in the bracket. I can’t find anywhere that the autolaunch coil is physically interfering with the the right flipper assembly or find anything that appears to be shorting out. Thoughts on where to look? Thanks
[quoted image]

Most likely it’s touching either the blades which go into the opto couplers or the spring blade which push the flipper button back. Check if you see no scratches or something like that. You can try to bent the coil assy a little inwards to make a little more space.

Let me know.

1 week later
#708 2 years ago

This metal flap was in the Y subway, snapped off. I think it kinda pads and directs the ball down the subway? Seems unnecessary?

Not sure if I should replace…

1FEC7419-35CB-4327-9F32-3B72B4775A03 (resized).jpeg1FEC7419-35CB-4327-9F32-3B72B4775A03 (resized).jpeg65AF29F7-EA09-4F2F-81A9-ACDDE052DA99 (resized).jpeg65AF29F7-EA09-4F2F-81A9-ACDDE052DA99 (resized).jpeg

#709 2 years ago

New machine here & I’m working through issues. Right parking target was sticking, so removed roof & walls to adjust. Noticed the edge of this had quite a burr on the interior edges. Cleaned it up a bit with some emery paper and a quick polish. Debating doing the same with the subway since I see some are doing mylar down there. Now onto the sticking pop bumper...

AC07F96D-60F8-4ED2-9000-51353EB343C4 (resized).jpegAC07F96D-60F8-4ED2-9000-51353EB343C4 (resized).jpegC19D3D3A-2F8E-4453-A8CD-05A7399BE6BC (resized).jpegC19D3D3A-2F8E-4453-A8CD-05A7399BE6BC (resized).jpeg
#710 2 years ago

In regard to the ticking in the backbox issue, I decided to move it to this topic.

Its still unclear unfortunately what is the root cause behind this. Just made a support doc trying to streamline the info which I sent to all involved and post here just for your reference.

At the moment score for PROC replacement is 1-1. Soulrider expects to try out this doc tomorrow so will see which way it goes.

So you see that we are working on it, just proves to be more difficult as expected. Making pinballs .......

Ticking in backbox issue.pdfTicking in backbox issue.pdf
#711 2 years ago

Marked this thread in my favorites....anxious to be engaged in the fun here on occasion...a jewel of a game!!

1 week later
#712 2 years ago

Think we found the issue @rensh.
Will try and swap and see if it changes.

Also plunger that shoots ball up to miniplayfield broke and the ball popper cup flew on the playfield.

A26DC3FC-C788-445B-B833-B37598719589 (resized).pngA26DC3FC-C788-445B-B833-B37598719589 (resized).png
#713 2 years ago
Quoted from XatchieS:

Think we found the issue Rensh.
Also plunger that shoots ball up to miniplayfield broke and the ball popper cup flew on the playfield.[quoted image]

Ok. Clearly we can see that the colors don’t match which explains the hold issue. Most easy would be to swap the wires on the coil via soldering.

Which serialnumber do you have? Have to inform factory so they can check stock to see if more have this issue. These cable assemblies come pre crimped from a supplier who obvious made a mistake… sorry for that

#714 2 years ago

Mistakes happen of course, but I wonder why this issue wasn’t caught during play testing at the factory.

#715 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Ok. Clearly we can see that the colors don’t match which explains the hold issue. Most easy would be to swap the wires on the coil via soldering.
Which serialnumber do you have? Have to inform factory so they can check stock to see if more have this issue. These cable assemblies come pre crimped from a supplier who obvious made a mistake… sorry for that

Okey, we re- crimped wires correctly. Now it doesnt have a hold power at all. - Have to recheck tomorrow that we did get connection on the new crimping.
Can get you serial number when im at our store tomorrow where the game is.

Regarding the plunger and ball popper cup for the scoop up to the miniplayfield. Is there a serial number for this so we can swap the broken part out? As we sell pinball spare parts. So we probably have it in stock. Just need the serial number or is there a manual?

Best regards
Simon

#716 2 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Mistakes happen of course, but I wonder why this issue wasn’t caught during play testing at the factory.

Play testing is a forever ongoing topic between me and the factory.

Fact is they do burn-in where for like 60 minutes all coils are used, leds go off-on las well as flashers, etc.., manually move the ball around by hand to test switches but only little do in regard to testplaying with real flipping of a ball. This as there are quite a few people who will freak out if they get their brandnew TBL and see some dimpling of ball trails (unavoidable if you wanna do like 15-30 minutes real flipping). So, testing has its limits due to this

So, testing is always a compromise.

#717 2 years ago
Quoted from XatchieS:

Okey, we re- crimped wires correctly. Now it doesnt have a hold power at all. - Have to recheck tomorrow that we did get connection on the new crimping.
Can get you serial number when im at our store tomorrow where the game is.
Regarding the plunger and ball popper cup for the scoop up to the miniplayfield. Is there a serial number for this so we can swap the broken part out? As we sell pinball spare parts. So we probably have it in stock. Just need the serial number or is there a manual?
Best regards
Simon

Guessing you didnt get a good crimping. See attached a picture how it should be

Than the VUK. ITs a construction like this one: https://www.pinballlife.com/vertical-up-kicker-vuk-rebuild-kit.html . Dont know if this type has the exact good length. DP uses the version without the 2 rings. Guess the pin which holds the ball holder to the plunger got loose. IF you sell parts quite confident you have it

Let me know how you get along.

2021-08-29 (resized).png2021-08-29 (resized).png
#718 2 years ago
Quoted from XatchieS:

Think we found the issue Rensh.
Also plunger that shoots ball up to miniplayfield broke and the ball popper cup flew on the playfield.[quoted image]

Can you sent pls a picture of the label of the wrong crimped connector lead. Just to be complete. This with your serial number. Thanks.

#719 2 years ago

For those interested

As you know we have been struggling in getting to the root cause of the reported ticking relay in the power supply in the backbox.

Where we first really thought it would be the PROC it has shown in real life it wasn’t.
As only US owners reported it the next step was to check if the 115 versus 230 Voltage would be causing this. To test this DP ordered a 230-115 VAC converter which was received this week and tested out today. And yes, we were able to replicate this issue

It has been shown that the cause lies in the power supply but a much older batch of the power supply showed the same ticking. Just replacing the PS will likely not solve it. So, now we are studying which combination is exactly causing this issue and be sure the solution is solid and permanent.

I will keep you updated.

To be continued

#720 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

For those interested
As you know we have been struggling in getting to the root cause of the reported ticking relay in the power supply in the backbox.
Where we first really thought it would be the PROC it has shown in real life it wasn’t.
As only US owners reported it the next step was to check if the 115 versus 230 Voltage would be causing this. To test this DP ordered a 230-115 VAC converter which was received this week and tested out today. And yes, we were able to replicate this issue
It has been shown that the cause lies in the power supply but a much older batch of the power supply showed the same ticking. Just replacing the PS will likely not solve it. So, now we are studying which combination is exactly causing this issue and be sure the solution is solid and permanent.
I will keep you updated.
To be continued

I am pleased to inform you that cause and remedy has been found.

It all comes down to the load brought to the powersupply when powered on. When the load is apparently to small during boot-up the relay can start ticking when TBL is operated at 115 VAC. A software fix for this will come which will enable a hold coil just briefly during start up to make sure there is enough load on the PS and avoid the ticking. Something which you will not notice of course. As the programmer is on a well deserved holiday at the moment this fix is not expected till end of the month, apologies for this. But as the TBL is fully operational we hope this is OK with those who have this issue.

It has been a longer journey as expected but thanks for sticking with us and your patience.

#722 2 years ago

I think I have read that someone else had the problem with a whining sound, but has there been a resolution to this problem and if so, what is it?

Here is a video after I installed the lighted apron, just listen to the audio. The sound is much less noisy if I open the coin door and seems to be a bit higher as a sound too.

Thanks for any info on how to resolve this!

#723 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

I think I have read that someone else had the problem with a whining sound, but has there been a resolution to this problem and if so, what is it?
Here is a video after I installed the lighted apron, just listen to the audio. The sound is much less noisy if I open the coin door and seems to be a bit higher as a sound too.

Sounds like a servo motor.

#724 2 years ago

It seems that the ball has found a nice resting place for itself in my game. Right after the edge of the playfield protector and before starting to go to the curve on the right. Please see the pics. People with similar problem, how have you fixed this?

It seems that the screws are a bit too much up, but they do not seem to move further down. I put some Badger frisket decal on top there, but it does not seem to do much good.

IMG_1209 (resized).jpgIMG_1209 (resized).jpgIMG_1210 (resized).jpgIMG_1210 (resized).jpg
#725 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Sounds like a servo motor.

Thanks! Hmm, it is still working though, so maybe I just have to wait and see, probably will then get broken at some point.

#726 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Thanks! Hmm, it is still working though, so maybe I just have to wait and see, probably will then get broken at some point.

No to breaking.
I hear they will shut it off when not in use in the next code update.

#727 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

It seems that the ball has found a nice resting place for itself in my game. Right after the edge of the playfield protector and before starting to go to the curve on the right. Please see the pics. People with similar problem, how have you fixed this?
It seems that the screws are a bit too much up, but they do not seem to move further down. I put some Badger frisket decal on top there, but it does not seem to do much good.
[quoted image][quoted image]

…of course, not a very good design at this place.
I cut a small piece of 0.5 mm thick Macrolon that fits into this gap between ramp and PF protector. Fixed it with transparent double side tape. Problem solved. Maybe only a problem with PF protector installed.

#728 2 years ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

…of course, not a very good design at this place.
I cut a small piece of 0.5 mm thick Macrolon that fits into this gap between ramp and PF protector. Fixed it with transparent double side tape. Problem solved. Maybe more tricky to solve if no PF protector installed.

Thanks, I will try it too!

#729 2 years ago

Hmmmm. I wonder. Below the miniramp there is supposed to be a small thin piece of plastic aligning the ramp to the playfield as far as I know. Is this present I wonder? It looks like the ramp is lower as the playfield? If you move your finger over it how does it feel?

#730 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Would be interesting to check all stepper motors and see if they work properly. A high pitch sound is normal and is being worked upon but this sounds different. Opening coindoor interrupts power to the stepper motor hence the noise stops

#731 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Hmmmm. I wonder. Below the miniramp there is supposed to be a small thin piece of plastic aligning the ramp to the playfield as far as I know. Is this present I wonder? It looks like the ramp is lower as the playfield? If you move your finger over it how does it feel?

You are right, it is a bit lower... But when I put the playfield protector in, I remember putting the levelling plastic piece also in, but who knows, it really feels being lower and the screw ends are protruding a bit.

EDIT: was there a similar levelling piece for the right side also? I am starting to think that could I have made a mixup and put the left side levelling piece onto the right side...

#732 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Would be interesting to check all stepper motors and see if they work properly. A high pitch sound is normal and is being worked upon but this sounds different. Opening coindoor interrupts power to the stepper motor hence the noise stops

Hmm, strange really! To me the game is functioning ok though, but I may be missing something. The stepper motor tests are included in the test menus?

#733 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

The ball gets stuck in the same place on ours too. We have to slide the glass off and physically remove the ball to get the machine playing again.

#734 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Hmm, strange really! To me the game is functioning ok though, but I may be missing something. The stepper motor tests are included in the test menus?

Yes, they are.

You can see documents I made which also describe these tests at my general folder https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9x448ip0ib4shvq/AAACf-gf-VRBhe9f69kmL8wAa?dl=0

You will see, among others, an official operation manual 054, beta rel 056 (is now with DTP person for making it into official version) and a FAQ where I gather issues and solutions

#735 2 years ago

@Rensh

I just received my game yesterday and its still on version 55 software. No matter which USB port I use It doesn't seem to read the jump drive. I've tried several to no avail. Does it need to be under a certain size or am I missing something?

The USB has power as it works with the PROC cable. I've swapped them all around and still can't get a read.

Thanks

#736 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Yes, they are.
You can see documents I made which also describe these tests at my general folder https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9x448ip0ib4shvq/AAACf-gf-VRBhe9f69kmL8wAa?dl=0
You will see, among others, an official operation manual 054, beta rel 056 (is now with DTP person for making it into official version) and a FAQ where I gather issues and solutions

Thanks! I run the 3 stepper motor tests and they all worked fine. Well, the rug was a bit noisy when moving, almost sounded like it would need some grease somewhere.

#737 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Here’s the whine on mine:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqoPEeSaU3W1gbUloI9HeyCKk59C7Q

#738 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

…on your first picture it looks like the edge of the playfield protector was the problem. Could be solved by adding a small piece of macrolon to close the gap between proti and ramp plastic or, even better, by making a new protector from 0.5 mm macrolon that fits better.
But I agree with Rens. On the second picture it looks like the ramp was on a lower level than the playfield. So you have to work on both issues to finally level both surfaces, ramp and proti.

#739 2 years ago

Mine did this when I first set it up as well. Like yours, the screw heads on mine sit a bit high above the plastic & the ramp face sits a bit below the playfield wood making a pocket. I increased the angle of the playfield and the ball hasn’t parked there since.

Quoted from Nepi23:

#740 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Rensh
I just received my game yesterday and its still on version 55 software. No matter which USB port I use It doesn't seem to read the jump drive. I've tried several to no avail. Does it need to be under a certain size or am I missing something?
The USB has power as it works with the PROC cable. I've swapped them all around and still can't get a read.
Thanks

Is the file still zipped? There are computers which auto unzip downloads. When this issue is reported till now it has always been an unzipped file or faulty usb drive.

So, check it is really still zipped and if yes, try another usb drive.

#741 2 years ago

FYI: have holiday from my day job and leaving this Wednesday on a short holiday till next week Friday.

So if a service response takes longer as usual sorry for this. Expect to check mail and forum regular but 1) my wife needs attention to and 2) I will leave my laptop and TBL at home

Ryan air doesn’t accept my TBL as Handluggage

#742 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

FYI: have holiday from my day job and leaving this Wednesday on a short holiday till next week Friday.
So if a service response takes longer as usual sorry for this. Expect to check mail and forum regular but 1) my wife needs attention to and 2) I will leave my laptop and TBL at home

This vacation is well deserved! Have a good trip and a good time

#743 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Enjoy a well deserved holiday.

#744 2 years ago

My Vuk is struggling to get the ball on the mpf when utilizing the Jesus show. It may take 4 or 5 times to be successful. It will also sometimes drop of down the Walter ramp instead of going onto the mpf.

I read about adjusting the angle of the vuk. Any advice here?

Also, maybe software related, but upon booting and starting a game the car door will sometimes partially open once the game starts. It stays between open and closed like it was trying to test itself then stops.

It won't happen again until then next power off/on cycle.

#745 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

My Vuk is struggling to get the ball on the mpf when utilizing the Jesus show. It may take 4 or 5 times to be successful. It will also sometimes drop of down the Walter ramp instead of going onto the mpf.
I read about adjusting the angle of the vuk. Any advice here?
Also, maybe software related, but upon booting and starting a game the car door will sometimes partially open once the game starts. It stays between open and closed like it was trying to test itself then stops.
It won't happen again until then next power off/on cycle.

In regard to the first issue see page 64 of https://www.dropbox.com/s/tpyc5ww2te7rxz7/Technical%20support%20TBL%20FAQ%20manual.pdf?dl=0

In regard to the other question see page 61. I realize it’s not stuttering with you but it’s likely this switch which needs some adjustment. At start of each game and ball the position of the cardoor is checked if it’s closed.like you describe it it sounds like the cardoor close switch acts to soon?

1 week later
#746 2 years ago

My game had a bad mini playfield board. The "G" led wasn't lighting at all and I was getting a ghosting light effect on other nearby leds when the lights should be off. The game had been this way since new but never noticed until I looked closely at it.

Insert G should be on and it is notInsert G should be on and it is not
I and N inserts ghosting when lights should be offI and N inserts ghosting when lights should be off

I emailed Barry and he sold me a new mini playfield board for €70,00. DP sells the MPF upgrade kit (€250 I think?) that includes a new PCB, but I decided to forgo that upgrade.

The original TBL mini playfield pcbThe original TBL mini playfield pcb
The new TBL mini playfield pcbThe new TBL mini playfield pcb

If you get the upgrade kit the new PCB has room to move the stepper motor up to under the MPF. I looked through the upgrade instructions and decided moving the stepper wasn't for me. Though I did end up doing just as much work on my own solution as the MPF upgrade. Probably worth just upgrading if you're doing this.

While I was under the MPF, I made a few extra changes:

The early MPF plastic ramp didn't have a hole for your screw driver to remove this bolt. Later builds have a hole from my understanding. I was able to get the screw off/on without it, but when I had to take this off again, I got fed up and made the hole.

The early ball guide - no holeThe early ball guide - no hole
Made my own holeMade my own hole

I never loved the white rubber and red targets on the MPF. Always felt like the handicap targets should be blue. I know there are stickers, maybe I'll order those, but while I'm here I switched out the targets. Also switched the post sleeve rubber to grey to match the building better. Using standard gray post sleeve from Titan.

Gray post sleeve rubber on the MPFGray post sleeve rubber on the MPF
The rubber needed a little heat to remove from the postsThe rubber needed a little heat to remove from the posts

Blue targets are a DIY project. The red ones appear to be a standard Williams part (minus the connector). Pinball Life sells the targets in red (pbl-100-0060-00) but I couldn't find blue assembled anywhere. Marco sells the blue caps (#03-8304-1) and PBL had the rivets you need. Semi Tubular Rivets 5/32", 9/16", and Rivet Washers. Though I forgot to put the washer on this one but it didn't seem to make any difference. I followed THIS guide.

Making a blue standup targets for TBLMaking a blue standup targets for TBL
Blue standup targets for TBLBlue standup targets for TBL

The last upgrade I wanted to do was replacing the plumbing fitting that connects the garage door to the stepper motor. The MPF upgrade kit fixes this, but moves the stepper up top. As others have discussed before, I bought a coupling with threaded pins to replace the brass plumbing one.

replacement couplingreplacement coupling
I bought this coupling off (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P95G6ZK) Amazon but warning it does need to modified. The shaft and stepper rod are both 5mm. The coupling I found was only 5mm on one side and 4mm on the other. I drilled out the part with a 5mm bit to make it work. You won't just find a 5mm bit at harbor freight. Plan to order this if you're doing this yourself as I had to order a set from Amazon after learning this.

Drilling a 5mm holeDrilling a 5mm hole
finished TBL stepper motor couplingfinished TBL stepper motor coupling
Stepper motor with new couplingStepper motor with new coupling

When reassembling the MPF, I fixed an alignment issue I've always had on the Walter ramp. It was just too low on mine and the lip seemed to cause a lot of balls to fall backward. I added washers under the ramp to make it flush with the MPF.

Washers under the Walter ramp to make it flushWashers under the Walter ramp to make it flush

And that's it I put the MPF back together and now have working lights with blue targets and gray rubber. Though I still need to order the right size translucent ring.

Blue handicap targets and grey post sleevesBlue handicap targets and grey post sleeves

#747 2 years ago

So… Tried latest update and now my machine is bricked. Followed the directions but am stuck on a “Ubuntu Desktop” screen… Gggggrrrrrrr… Any suggestions???

Thanks,
Jeff

#748 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

So… Tried latest update and now my machine is bricked. Followed the directions but am stuck on a “Ubuntu Desktop” screen… Gggggrrrrrrr… Any suggestions???
Thanks,
Jeff

Post a picture of it?

Also see this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread/page/40#post-6223582

#749 2 years ago

Skill shot no longer working. Holding right flipper button and plunger button would send ball to upper playfield now it barely goes inches. Has this been seen before?

Just hitting plunger button will send to Maude, correctly.

#750 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Skill shot no longer working. Holding right flipper button and plunger button would send ball to upper playfield now it barely goes inches. Has this been seen before?
Just hitting plunger button will send to Maude, correctly.

Angle of bracket has been discussed as potential issue. Also check coil and plunger head is secured (pin has not come loose).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Mead, CO
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 2,281 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-lotta-ins-a-lotta-outs-tbl-maintenance-thread/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.