3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by StratDoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I have amassed a lot of plastics, parts, boards, some pfs , bgs, aprons, etc. over the years while building my collection. I really need to clean some of this stuff out. What is the best way to list and price this stuff?

Yesterday I threw up an original, physically solid space shuttle ramp - cosmetically could use sanding and a little paint - for $25 or OBO. Don't know if that is anywhere near ball park for that item.

Thanks for any advice.

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from StratDoc:

I have amassed a lot of plastics, parts, boards, some pfs , bgs, aprons, etc. over the years while building my collection. I really need to clean some of this stuff out. What is the best way to list and price this stuff?
    Yesterday I threw up an original, physically solid space shuttle ramp - cosmetically could use sanding and a little paint - for $25 or OBO. Don't know if that is anywhere near ball park for that item.
    Thanks for any advice.

Post some pictures.

#3 3 years ago

I will get some pictures up this weekend.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-lot-of-parts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.