(Topic ID: 195070)

A little awww for Friday

By Leakyfaucet

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Kids2 (resized).jpg
    IMG952017080495112958 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

My wife said my 2 year old got out of bed at nap time without saying a word and ran out of our room. When she got up to get him, this is what she found....

IMG952017080495112958 (resized).jpgIMG952017080495112958 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

That is awesome. But don't give him Coca Cola.

#3 6 years ago

Get that poor kid a stool!

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Er, THAT would be in the diaper!

#5 6 years ago

Looks like I'm a year out for that still. Mine enjoys sitting in the glass following the ball though...just like the cat.
    It's hard to play with both of them up there.

#6 6 years ago

Sweet. A while back I left the keys in mine and found my 2 year old trying to fix it as the start button was not working, it was un plugged.

Kids2 (resized).jpgKids2 (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago

That kid can't even see and he still plays better than beelzeboob

#8 6 years ago

My kids always ask to play Gorgar. 2 and 4 and they don't mind the demon TWD is right next to it and they couldn't care less.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Well have a stool, we have to keep it away from him because he'll get in the cabinets to the goodies! He's a character.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Looks like I'm a year out for that still. Mine enjoys sitting in the glass following the ball though...just like the cat.
    It's hard to play with both of them up there.

I know your pains!

Quoted from Moonbus:

Sweet. A while back I left the keys in mine and found my 2 year old trying to fix it as the start button was not working, it was un plugged.

Mine always wants to "hep" the broke games too!

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

My kids always ask to play Gorgar. 2 and 4 and they don't mind the demon TWD is right next to it and they couldn't care less.

My 8 year old wants a TWD. All my kids love zombies.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-little-awww-for-friday?hl=duvall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.