• 53 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by njg
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“a list pins fs a whole bunch and others”

• should i close this thread because trying to help fellow pinsider is for losers? 4 votes
    13%
  • please jaldirt get outta this thread? 2 votes
    7%
  • tell jaldirt ill be the bald headed one with the tats at pinfest come talk to me like that in person? 11 votes
    37%
  • im the ahole in this thread? 13 votes
    43%

(30 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

abandonthreadp1.gif
abandon.gif
Abandon_3f4bd1_2425863.gif

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

So I went to look at some b- list games today and ran into a bunch of a listers. Scared stiff x1...twilight zonex2...monsterbashx1....midevil madnessx2....circus volitarex3....stngx1funhousex2. Guy wouldnt give prices.all looked good...but original.wanted me to make offers.can I have a rundown what each is worth? And is anybody interested?as I cant afford them?

#2 5 years ago

Where do you find these people damn it
Scared stiff 4to7
Tz 4to6
Mm 8to10
Cv 4500to6000
Mb 7to10
Fh 3to5
Sttng 3500to5000
I want them all but need them at half price lol good luck

#3 5 years ago

Obviously he doesn't know what they are worth either.

#4 5 years ago

so i got a bunch of responses. being that i visit this site via my ps3 and each letter typed has to be highlighted and clicked i ll narrow the interest by stating.... seller has no interest in me giving out his info....seller will not give me prices... when i offered my opinion on price he referenced sold prices on pinpedia...he wants you to state price and no part of anybody berating him or his games...all games looked in great shape but original as in no leds or mods...these machines look like havnt been played for a long time but kept in a nice enviroment...the funhouses r the only ones i mentioned that r questionable(they were folded down didnt get good look)....if you r still interested ill give my number via pm and give those that responded first first crack....what do i get??? i made offers on two b list pins which he refused, after which i stated how bout i move some of those nice pins and you give me one of those b listers... and that brings us where were at.... sorry i know this aint ebay but this guys one tough cookie... took me 8mos to get in the door to look... im going back tomoro in getting 1 pic of each hopfully.

#5 5 years ago

i can accept offers on these also...real nice gnr....wcs ok....lw ok....extreme soccer??ok...swepisode 1ok...rfm ok...dale jr real nice...sw data east real nice...twister nice... none have leds some could use a cleaning. all r imho as stated and im only a year deep in this sickness.

#6 5 years ago

Offer $5,000K on the Monster Bash and tell him the offer is from PorkChop.

#7 5 years ago

Offer him 2k on GnR and tell him its from Acejedi.

Joe(acejedi)

#8 5 years ago

1700 on cv bc that's what they cleared them out for back in the day.

#9 5 years ago

as i woke up this morning i remembered some i had missed.
theatre of magicx 2 real nice
pinbot good
tmnt ok
as for joe and porkchop, this is exactly what this guy wants no part of.
anyone wanting to see these machines needs to make reasonable offer, show up in my neck of the the woods cash in hand and ill take you to see them. if you like you will purchase directly from him. remember im just trying to help fellow pinsiders, while trying to respect the guys privacy which is what he wants. if i can score the b lister for my efforts itll be worth it. thanks for looking.

#10 5 years ago

Lol this is starting to sound sketchy as a bitch.

#11 5 years ago

pm sent

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead87:

Lol this is starting to sound sketchy as a bitch.

I agree!

#13 5 years ago

May 1st you'll have plenty of collectors in the area. I just can't believe the mods would allow any of this post to continue.i thought there were rules against this type of stuff?

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

May 1st you'll have plenty of collectors in the area. I just can't believe the mods would allow any of this post to continue.i thought there were rules against this type of stuff?

Really??? What rules are being broke? This is a pinball forum and these are pinball machines up for sale or auction. I see no harm. Either play the game or move on... personally I'm moving on.

#15 5 years ago

Sounds like an operator I know up there. If so, you're wasting your time. Good luck though!

#16 5 years ago

No real info
No pics
No prices
This is really nothing more than a fishing expedition.
This post is going to go no where fast!
Moving On Now!

#17 5 years ago

If you can't afford them, and you don't know what you're looking at, just pass the deal on to someone that does. You don't know enough about pinball to convey accurate descriptions, and the trouble you will face when one of your deals goes south won't be worth the effort for the few bucks you'll make.

Quoted from tp:

And is anybody interested?as I cant afford them?

#18 5 years ago

thanks teekee for pointing this out. trying to help pinsiders out sketchy? read my history and posts here. being as honest as i can here. spelled out situation, gave my phone number to pinsiders who made real offers. no cash will ever touch my hands. dont read post if it offends or you dont thinkits real. moderators please let me know if im out of line...dont like the make offer thing either but those were terms he gave me. would it have been better if i just kept it to myself?

#19 5 years ago

tp bought a game from me. Straight shooter and a nice guy. No reason to believe this is sketchy.

#20 5 years ago

Nothing in the list that I'm interested in, but I appreciate the effort tp. If there are other b-list titles (or lower) that you aren't getting or are available, please let me know. I can't go see them myself, but might be able to get Don with Pinballs on the Move to check one out for me.

#22 5 years ago

jalpert....not making any money...getting a pin for my effort... explain to me how you know whats good for me....better yet dont.... pinsiders will be able to look before they buy....just wont be you. plenty of interested pinsiders who do believe in me.

#23 5 years ago

thanks for having my back yzfguy...your not so bad either. c u at atown.

#24 5 years ago

I believe him, vendor type guys are often miserable to deal with. He/they obviously has had them this long, which is why they haven't gone anywhere-probably a tough bird to crack.
Not every deal is just flowers and trees, where you show up on a bright sunny day wearing your sunglasses and the guy offers you lemonade.
Tough birds still like lots of cash. I know you mentioned that you don't have the available funds necessary, so the only way anyone stands a chance is to meet up with you, a pile of cash in hand. I bet they start moving.

#25 5 years ago

shacklers revenge... exactly... guys bible is pinpedia sold prices... not saying hes an operator but he is very difficult and dosnt 'need' money but wants it.

#26 5 years ago

going there with offers made...and for a few pics.

#27 5 years ago

while you're there, make him an offer on MM or MB, then trade it to me for wh20

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

tp bought a game from me. Straight shooter and a nice guy. No reason to believe this is sketchy.

tp bought a machine from me too. Tom, I hope this allows you to pick up a nice machine for your efforts.

#29 5 years ago

This thread reminds me of a collector I met down near Atlanta. Bedridden and with little income, his house was starting to fall apart. All his pins just sit there collecting dust and or garbage and or mold/mildew (the latter two would be due to storage in the garage and or sheds out back) but even tho his elderly mother, who was taking care of him, had almost no teeth left he still wouldn't budge on selling most of his collection; and for those that he did relent to selling he was asking top-dollar for. At least 50% of his collection were container pins so A-titles but not CQ.

My point?

This stuff is real. These guys are out there. It is a big pain to deal with them.

And you thought us more run-of-the-mill Pinsiders were the odd ones?

#30 5 years ago

Working Pinbot for a fair price wouldn't be such a bad thing...

#31 5 years ago

It's not that its "sketchy" persay..

Deals like this get very condiluded in a big big hurry ...

Middle man, outside 3rd party buyer, and the Operator...

I once had a very big deal going with an op, and it turned into a giant shit fest, and there was no middle man involved..

Most op's are A-holes, and think their worn out shitbox games are worth top epay money.. !

will NEVER throw out a #, you ALWAYS have to make offers, or should i say have an auction against YOURSELF ! ....

If i were you, i wouldnt get too involved here, things could go bad fast, and i think your wasting your time...

JMO though... good your trying to hook up buyers here at pinside, but sounds like a big PIA ...

#32 5 years ago

condiluded...... You still liquored up, Gerry?!

#33 5 years ago

So, you're not making money for your effort, just getting a pin for your effort? Right. If you don't know what a CV goes for, or a MB, or a MM, and you don't have the skills to do some very basic Googling, you don't have the skills to accuratly sell these games.

You are 100% right, I wouldn't touch this with a 10ft pole.

Quoted from tp:

jalpert....not making any money...getting a pin for my effort... explain to me how you know whats good for me....better yet dont.... pinsiders will be able to look before they buy....just wont be you. plenty of interested pinsiders who do believe in me.

BS. If you were trying to help, you would have passed the deal on to a Pinsider, you stated very clearly you weren't interested. You are trying to be a broker middleman to score yourself a free pin. That's not helping, that's capitalism. Not saying there is anything wrong with trying to make some money (which you are trying to do BTW), but don't pretend you are doing everyone here a big favor.

Quoted from tp:

trying to help pinsiders out sketchy?

Again, I'm sure there is plenty of interest. However, in my experience, people who are extremely hesitant to give out prices are like that for one reason, the prices are super high and they want top dollar. If this guy wanted nothing for the games, he wouldn't be able to wait to tell you the prices.

So, we've got no pics, bad descriptions, a seller who doesn't want to give out any prices, a middleman broker trying to score a free pin... Thanks SO much for doing Pinsiders a favor!

#34 5 years ago

That is cool you stepped up to give us these leads. I have seen threads go down hill because people dont understand why you would leak leads like this. You are good people.

#35 5 years ago

Seems to me the only way this could be a good deal for anyone is if they buy the whole lot. That way the op sees a nice amount of cash and becomes less concerned on trying to get ebay money on former routers. If people are trying to pick pocket deals out of this lot, I doubt there are any to be had. Someone just needs to go with a truck and $30-35k in cash and make it happen.

#36 5 years ago

thanks to those who thought i was doing the community a good deed. sent pics to those that called, made offers for others. the guy is tough, he dosnt want to deal with others not like i wanted to be middleman. this was cleary stated in earlier posts to those that chose to read it. for humor sake...or not ive added a poll.

#37 5 years ago

Sorry for the pissing match, good luck with the sales!

#38 5 years ago

I think your doing a good thing "tp" don't listen to the negative crap from people. Ignore and move on to positive pinsiders!! If I was closer I would try and pry one of those pins loose!! Good Luck Buddy !!

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from tp:

as for joe and porkchop, this is exactly what this guy wants no part of.

I get it. No lowball offers.

Offer 5150 on the Monster Bash

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

condiluded...... You still liquored up, Gerry?!

not still, but again

#41 5 years ago

Poll seems....kind of threatening.

Not sure if that is the way to go...

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Poll seems....kind of threatening.
Not sure if that is the way to go...

Agreed. I couldn't vote with those choices.

#44 5 years ago

just ask him what he wants for them ALL.

If it is reasonable, I will buy everything and give you 1 for free for your efforts. Deal?

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

just ask him what he wants for them ALL.
If it is reasonable, I will buy everything and give you 1 for free for your efforts. Deal?

I will add funds and conduct the road trip to pick up.

#46 5 years ago

I will add funds and provide the pizza and beer and give you two machines of your choice and will buy the whole lot of them for cash money.

#47 5 years ago

$5250 for MB :p

#48 5 years ago

abandon.gif

#49 5 years ago

Haha, those abandon thread gifs are great.

#50 5 years ago

thought i made a more than generous offer. if he didn't take that he aint taking nothin'!

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside