Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by wolfy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mallrats_outburst.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 12 years ago

I have to say that I like all of the A list pins and don't think any are "turds" .
    There are a few I wouldn't want to own or own again even though I like them for the occasional play.

TZ because I play it the same way every time and although the shots are great they are limited in number.
    MM and CV because just never lit a spark with me and there are other 2 flipper fan based games that I prefer.
    LOTR because it holds onto the ball for too long. This combines with the depth of the game to make it a bit of a trudge.

It is all relative though and like I said I still like them all.

#37 12 years ago
    Quoted from loud_knocker:

You are never forced to do things in a particular order, and that is what keeps me coming back.

I would say that you are forced to play things in a specific order as all the points are in the wizard mode. Therefore if your chasing high scores it ir a case of advancing through the panels to the wizard mode, with the odd distraction such as MB or the Gumball machine.

Maybe that is just the way I play it though!

Love it but can't live with it!

#50 12 years ago
    Quoted from loud_knocker:

in a lifetime LITZ, you might be able to squeeze out 500MIL.

hmm well I played it that way on someone's game within the last week and got 1.4m so I'm afraid your wrong. Remember you play other stuff on the way. You may well be right about the in-depth strategies but as it is also a bit of a drain monster that advice isn't much advice isn't much help to your average Joe.

I have played in many tournaments but mustn't be of your high standard. I have also have played the game many times and owned it twice in the past.

and I also say that I like the game but whenever I had it, it sits there unplayed!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-list-pin-turds?tu=emo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.