(Topic ID: 60158)

A huge thanks to Pinside user TomGWI

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Cnv0262.jpg
    Cnv0261.jpg
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

Ok some pics. I was not at home the last couple days to download and post, sorry. Just a couple ones. Cnv0261.jpgCnv0261.jpg Cnv0262.jpgCnv0262.jpg

#52 10 years ago
    Quoted from tmac:

Ok some pics. I was not at home the last couple days to download and post, sorry. Just a couple ones.

Awesome! thank you, thank you!
    --
    Jeremy Agema
    Central WI

#53 10 years ago

I wish more of them turned out, bunch of blurry ones I deleted. I wanted to give Tom's collection some love and didn't want to post poor photos.

#54 10 years ago

A huge thanks to Tom, Michelle and Family! My Grandson had so much fun, he didn't want to leave until Michelle expertly talked him into it (he was asleep before the 1st traffic light).

I had a blast chatting with the usual pinheads and was glad to meet some new ones too. I had a lot of fun playing Metallica & WOZ, and AC/DC & Iron Man stood out too.... Heck, the whole collection is great!

See most of you at MRP!!

#55 10 years ago

was it cooler this time in the gameroom? Hotter than hell last time.

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

was it cooler this time in the gameroom? Hotter than hell last time.

I only got a little warm once. Then I went and played WW and the fan cooled me down nice as I got the #4 score.

Quoted from tmac:

Ok some pics. I was not at home the last couple days to download and post, sorry. Just a couple ones.

Thanks for the great pics tmac! The top one was when Jeremy was rockin a great score on WOZ. It is also the one where the wife got board of POTC and left me to finish her game as she went to try TFLE. You can see her on it in the bottom pic! She liked TFLE a lot better.

#57 10 years ago

One last thing about the great party. It needed one of these.

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/211574-1/Wall-bottle-opener-magnetic.gif

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from DEWSHO:

One last thing about the great party. It needed one of these.
    http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/211574-1/Wall-bottle-opener-magnetic.gif

That's pretty cool.

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

I may be a weirdo, but Avatar LE is still one of my absolute favorite games in your collection. So underrated and beautiful. And I still haven't even seen that damn movie...LOL!

Yeah Don't bother seeing the movie .The game is WAY better than the movie . The game is so underrated mostly because people don't give it a chance because the movie was so horrible.

#60 10 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yeah Don't bother seeing the movie .The game is WAY better than the movie . The game is so underrated mostly because people don't give it a chance because the movie was so horrible.

I really liked the movie. And at $2.7 Bil gross, I would say you might be in the minority on this one. Which is OK.

I 'll loan you the movie Jediturtle if you want. I can bring it to MRP.

#61 10 years ago
    Quoted from DEWSHO:

I really liked the movie. And at $2.7 Bil gross, I would say you might be in the minority on this one. Which is OK.

Yeah I'm in the minority more often than not ,I also really did not like that other James Cameron movie about the Titanic , Apparently a ton of people liked that one as well . OH well just saying I really like Avatar the pinball machine despite not liking the movie .

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-huge-thanks-to-pinside-user-tomgwi/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.