(Topic ID: 9535)

A good look at AC/DC pin, New in Box

By CrazyFliprFingrs

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

acdc.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

Well, I have to admit I expected a lot more..

acdc.JPGacdc.JPG

#2 12 years ago

LOL good 1

#3 12 years ago

Wow! It's got the Highway to Hell album art and....and....stickers....and....ummmmm....play field plastics. Shew, I need to take a break looken at all that...

#4 12 years ago

I hear they are having problems with the MPU (miserable plastic underbelly)

#5 12 years ago

Atleast the decals don't look like they are tearing. Well not yet anyways. (:

#7 12 years ago

I can't quite do the NIB price on this one, I'm gonna wait a few months and negotiate with the toddler down the street for his when he is bored with it.

#8 12 years ago

The cost cutting measures are getting WAAY out of control.

#10 12 years ago

Is it too late to get my deposit back?

#11 12 years ago

Back to the basics I like it. Looks sweet!!!

#12 12 years ago

I will wait for the LE version.

#13 12 years ago

new type of plunger..im interested.

#14 12 years ago

Seriously in need of a glare guard. However, the score reset is very innovative. Looking good.

#15 12 years ago

I can afford that!

#16 12 years ago

Typical Stern. The layout lacks creativity. I heard the code isn't completed. The ball is constantly getting stuck behind Angus. Although the frame looks a bit sturdier than most newer Sterns.

#17 12 years ago

2 players wedge head.

at least they didn't go with blue again.

#18 12 years ago

I really think it needs an 8" sub.

#19 12 years ago

Wow, there's just no pleasing the Stern haters...clearly Stern has stepped it up again with a number of innovations. The cabinet alone has several:

1) a move away from wood to high tech plastic
    2) elimination of those pesky front legs (clearly a move to address the "decal issue") AND no more toe stubbing.
    3) Shortening the back legs and bottom mounting them to the cabinet. INGENIOUS!!!
    4) HELLO!!! There are no side decals to tear...BRILLIANT!!!!

#21 12 years ago

You could upgrade to a Zizzle.

#22 12 years ago

glad they finally did away with those stupid pf pegs

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from kmoore88:

Wow, there's just no pleasing the Stern haters...clearly Stern has stepped it up again with a number of innovations. The cabinet alone has several:
    1) a move away from wood to high tech plastic
    2) elimination of those pesky front legs (clearly a move to address the "decal issue") AND no more toe stubbing.
    3) Shortening the back legs and bottom mounting them to the cabinet. INGENIOUS!!!
    4) HELLO!!! There are no side decals to tear...BRILLIANT!!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOLED so hard over this...

#24 12 years ago

I like this, if the ball gets stuck just pick it up and fling it around. I hear this version doesn't have a tilt installed.

#25 12 years ago

Anyone get a quote for how much PDI glass would be for this bad boy yet??

#26 12 years ago

wow i didn't realise the bracket is already there for the topper.

all pimped out this thing can beat BBB easly!

#27 12 years ago

The box might look good as a topper for the full size game when it comes out.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-good-look-at-acdc-pin-new-in-box and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.