• Latest reply 6 years ago by rkahr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

39fd (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Hi. I don't post on here much, but in the past 2 years I've really gotten swept up in this hobby. My collection has grown to 6 pins and it really seems with this forum I've been able to figure out how to repair 99% of the problems on all of my machines. Some things, like replacing the U206 chip in TSPP to fix the TV when the GI goes out, I would've never ever been able to figure out myself. With this site it was 10 minutes of searching and a 78 cent chip from mouser.

So, I really wanted to just give a big thanks to everyone who shares their technical knowledge and just let it be known that there are a lot of people who swing through here and really really appreciate and rely on this forum.

Cheers.

#2 6 years ago

+1 to that!

I think with all the banter that goes on here, it is easy to forget that most of us (noobs like us at least) forget the initial reason we viewed the site and/or joined. I'd have given up long ago I fear, now I'm just trying to find more room!

Thanks to the old and new guard here!

#3 6 years ago

I am thankful for Pinside and the collectors and players who make this a great community! Thanks to Robin and the mods. Thanks to everyone who offered technical advice or took the time to answer questions or be an ambassador to pinball. All the best to an amazing 2018!

#4 6 years ago

Here,Here.. I'll drink to that! Thank you and Happy New Year!

#5 6 years ago

39fd (resized).jpg39fd (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

I've learned so much from you guys. Thanks indeed!
Cheers!

#7 6 years ago

Concur ... Helpful group indeed!
Happy New Year!

#8 6 years ago

Hear hear and cheers to everyone here. I'm a full time lurker but have learned a lot just reading the many helpful threads around here. Happy New Year to everyone!!!

#9 6 years ago

I couldn't own pins if not for this site and it's members, I thank you all.

#10 6 years ago

This hobby is way too addictive and all you posters are enablers of the addiction. Thanks!

#11 6 years ago

With the Pinside crowd is a great place to hang out... and you're right - I think we've all learned a ton from the site. It certainly makes an outstanding reference for pretty much any problem that can come up. I think it's time I get my little red Pinside payment "Heart" back. Happy New Year everyone!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets, the pinball pyramid or Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 16.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 218.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 45.00
$ 45.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-general-thank-you?hl=bendit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.