Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by chippe01
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2469 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2450 (resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

Does anybody do this? I'm looking at an apartment right now in a basement location with roughly 850sq/ft and I'm like "I really like Pinball and that Pinball machine would really tie the room together".

#2 7 years ago

My buddy is on the 9th floor of his building and has 6 machines

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

My buddy is on the 9th floor of his building and has 6 machines

Actually, I have 7!

#4 7 years ago

I live in a 740 sq/ft open plan apartment and have two machines in the corner of the living area. It is useful to have a dad who lives nearby, has more room, and is also into pinball for overflow storage though!

#5 7 years ago

Sure, just be a nice neighbor and don't play the machines at odd hours, they can get pretty loud

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from FlippyD:

Sure, just be a nice neighbor and don't play the machines at odd hours, they can get pretty loud

Pinnovators headphone jack mod.

#7 7 years ago

I've got six machines and a bed in the bedroom of my apartment. Plus the one the roommate likes in the living room

#8 7 years ago

No noise complaints in 3 years of pin ownership for me.

Though, it's an old concrete building and I don't play after 10 PM, unless it's the weekend.

#9 7 years ago

I put a few of these down under my pin to stop it from sliding around on the hardwood floor, but it's awesome for reducing noise as well.

http://www.fitnessdepot.ca/H11OTO1027676/regupol-2-x2-interlocking-floor-tiling-corner-mti238cbsg.html#.WF6zK7GZPVo

3 months later
    #10 6 years ago

I've got three cocktails and one full sized pin in my bedroom, and a full sized machine squeezed into my living room. I'm in a one bedroom 2nd floor apartment. I previously had no complaints, but when I got my Xenon machine, which is the one in the living room, the bi*ch upstairs started banging on the floor.

The same one who thinks she lives in Planet fitness. She exercises, runs, jumps and stomps all day long, and her and her significant other frequently make me jump out of my sleep as they usually come in after midnight and stomp and drop things hard on the floor, not to mention the rabbit sex they have.

I generally do not play after 9 PM, but sometime on Friday or Saturday I will play until 10. I live in a co-op, and this apartment was bought outright, no mortgage. What are my rights? I generally don't complain about noise as I'm from the "live and let live" school. But it really pissed me off that the "See You Next Tuesday" upstairs had the balls to get mad and bang bang bang because I was playing my Xenon.

IMG_2450 (resized).JPGIMG_2450 (resized).JPG

IMG_2469 (resized).JPGIMG_2469 (resized).JPG

#11 6 years ago

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-game-room-but-in-an-apartment and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.