Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by vster23
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_7831_(Custom).JPG
    IMG_20111218_125553.jpg
    TZ_&_STTNG.JPG
    DSCN0845_(Custom).JPG
    DSC_7833.JPG
    DSC_7832_(Custom).JPG
    DSC_7831_(Custom).JPG
    DSC_7830_(Custom).JPG
    DSC_7829_(Custom).JPG
    DSC_7827_(Custom).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stangbat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Yep, you can fit two widebodies in an '02 Honda Odyssey.

Cabinets are very good on both. A few dings but no fade.

TZ is off route and will need cleanup and some work. The only negative is some damage to the playfield where the slot machine kicks out. The door looks good though. The clock is going to need work, which is no surprise.

STTNG is pretty clean. It even has the goodie bags. The Netutral Zone has some wear, but isn't too bad. I don't see any other damage to inserts or the playfield.

I won't get to tear into them today. I've definitely got enough to keep me busy for a while.

DSC_7827_(Custom).JPGDSC_7827_(Custom).JPG DSC_7829_(Custom).JPGDSC_7829_(Custom).JPG DSC_7830_(Custom).JPGDSC_7830_(Custom).JPG DSC_7831_(Custom).JPGDSC_7831_(Custom).JPG DSC_7832_(Custom).JPGDSC_7832_(Custom).JPG DSC_7833.JPGDSC_7833.JPG

#15 12 years ago

Thanks all. I've looked them over a little bit and I've definitely got some work to do. Typical burned GI connectors and toasty spot on the PDB. But no hacks that I can see so far.

Quoted from Silverballer:

Now if you need to make some room I can store that old AFM for ya!

Hmm, let me think about that one for a little bit.

I got to the batteries on TZ just in time. No damage to the board, it is all contained to the holder.

DSCN0845_(Custom).JPGDSCN0845_(Custom).JPG

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

Is STTNG in the same situation?

No, it had industrial Energizers dated 2003 that were fine. The bad Duracell in TZ was dated 2010!

#34 12 years ago
    Quoted from Schusler:

Were those the ones that Klov user Playpin35 was getting from that operator?

Yes. They weren't a steal, but I don't think they were a rip off either. He worked with me some, but this wasn't a "score". In the end I got a couple of nice games for a reasonable price.

#35 12 years ago
    Quoted from lukerp:

Well, that settles it. Have to look at Odyssey for the next vehicle.

I love mine. Taxes are low, cheap to insure, great gas mileage, tires are cheap, and they are actually surprisingly quick. Oh yeah, and you can fit two pins in them. Or one pin and two kids, a wife, and all this with room to spare. And I don't care at all about what anyone thinks about me driving a minivan.

IMG_20111218_125553.jpgIMG_20111218_125553.jpg

#37 12 years ago

Bonus points if anyone other than Silverballer can guess what the pin is in the background this pic.

DSC_7831_(Custom).JPGDSC_7831_(Custom).JPG

#43 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rick471:

Dat der is an Atlantis pin buddy...

Ding ding! Good job. Your bonus points are on the way.

Did you look at my collection and narrow it down, or did you know right off what it was?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stangbat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-full-van-on-a-friday?tu=stangbat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.