Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by chuck1972
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just a shout out for Reciprocal Skateboards in NYC. In town for a wedding this weekend and took the wife and munchkin over there yesterday to feed the pins. Jon and Greg are top notch guys and definitely worth stopping in if you're around. Great fun to play some games and talk shop to kill time.

Thanks Jon!

Aaron

#2 11 years ago

I second this. Never been to the store but they've helped me out in the past. Great guys!

#4 11 years ago

+1,000,000,000

#5 11 years ago

And Jon is getting a WOZ for the store!

#6 11 years ago

thanks for the kind words aaron!

always great meeting other pinsiders at the shop. especially when they're as passionate and friendly as you and your wife are. And lil' gabe.. don't even get me started on what a cutie that kid is!

hope to see you back soon!

-jon

#7 11 years ago

Love Reciprocal!! Brought my skater boy there for a board on our recent trip from Dumbfuckistan to Civilization--the guys set him up with space to build it himself while I played pin. Best-kept public pins ever.

#8 11 years ago

Yeah I have to agree on this! Jon is awesome and his machine line up rocks!

Never leave New York city without visiting Reciprocal is my advise to any pinhead reading this

#9 11 years ago

...and of course buy some boards, right? Gabe (4.5 months old) has already told me he wants a tricked out pinball skateboard.

#10 11 years ago

He really should get a Shadow in there though.

#11 11 years ago

I haven't been there since they expanded, I've gotta get back!

#12 11 years ago

+1 visited reciprocal a month ago while in NY....great games, great time!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-for-reciprocal-skateboards and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.