ted austin.jpg
ted on horse-526.jpg
Mike & Sherry Giorgio.JPG
ted growing.jpg
punky.png
ted john carpenter.jpg
Ted & Stan Lee.jpg
ted girls pin.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#3 9 years ago

Thank you for the open and honest response Kevin, I look forward to the bi-weekly updates. I'd imagine you'll get a barrage of responses most positive and some negative but Im sure there will still be many questions from some about license hiccups. Take care and keep cracking at it.

#9 9 years ago

Id say thats maybe 4 machines parts but definitely not all the parts for 4 machines.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I wouldn't either. Seeing stuff getting built is really fun for me. But with some folks here just wanting to stir up problems, I don't blame anyone for staying away with whatever they know.

IMG_20141201_124232.jpgIMG_20141201_124232.jpg

1 week later
#157 9 years ago

Is an update coming? Thought we were gonna get biweekly updates?

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

They only posted on Pinside a week ago.

Actually if you want to get technical about it they posted longer than a week ago but it could have been a week and 6 days ago and pinside will still show it as a week. Ive been on vacation going on 10 days and this thread was posted the day before we left I believe. Sorry but my patience has worn thin with promises that aren't met. I took biweekly to mean twice a week, it can be taken two ways. Ill give another 7 days to see if an update comes.

#187 9 years ago

I apologize if I misunderstood when the update was gonna happen but I always took it to mean twice a week.

From Merriam dictionary
Bi-weekly :

Full Definition
1 :occurring twice a week
2 :occurring every two weeks

So ill wait another week, what's another week on 3 years?

#190 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Well for all you geniuses that thought is was going to happen 2x per week... It has been over a week now so you better start amping up your false outrage
Logically, it meant we would see an update 1x every other week. Also, as requested please be sure to set up your spam filters as requested.

Mmmmkay

#191 9 years ago
Quoted from HomeBrew:

Kevin did not say in his post when he would start the biweekly updates, so you may have a longer wait than another week.

Then what is this?

"To rectify these problems, I'm very excited to say I will be personally sending out bi-weekly build updates to everyone on the list. I'm sure these updates will vary in significance from one email to the next, but if you're into the idea of seeing the nuances of pinball production or if you'd like to see a bunch of guys working on your games, it should be at least entertaining If you have a vested interest in the project, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the time to add both [email protected] and [email protected] to your email address book. The amount of issues we encounter due to spam filters is unbelievably staggering."

#193 9 years ago
Quoted from HomeBrew:

Like I posted it says he will be sending out updates, but does not say when he will start sending them out. It could be this week, next week or in a month.

Sorry but that post is cut and dry, as soon as he added that update the clock started. If he didn't want us to expect it right away then he shouldn't have typed it.

1 week later
#229 9 years ago

I'm 1 for 3 thus far on pre-orders. I can't say im surprised we didn't get a predator update today. SNAFU

#268 9 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Wow. You guys will do all you can to find something to get pissy about. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I am now expecting shit like:
Email is long. "The email was way too long. He must be hiding something with all that text!!!"
Message was friendly and fun. "The email was so unprofessional. Respectful tone only, respect my money!!!"
Kevin signed with First AND Last name. "Kevin isn't being personal enough. He is clearly trying to distance himself from the people that gave him his start AND our money!"
The email said nothing about secret/confidential/VIP only. In fact, it was friendly correspondence sent to people who are on preorder list. I am sure he expected one of you to post it here anyway.
Pinside can be such a downer. No wonder Kevin doesn't spend much time here anymore.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

I agree with what you are saying but don't mistake paid customers for the ones that have no skin in this game.

#294 9 years ago

But... But.. But... He didn't mention predator. Ohhh noes!

#349 9 years ago

This thread went from a few words from Skit-B to a few pics of Ted.

#370 9 years ago

Guys quit crapping on Ted's thread

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-few-words-from-skit-b-pinball?tu=kcpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.