ted austin.jpg
ted on horse-526.jpg
Mike & Sherry Giorgio.JPG
ted growing.jpg
punky.png
ted john carpenter.jpg
Ted & Stan Lee.jpg
ted girls pin.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fastpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#99 9 years ago

Rally towards the goal, man!

When we look back at the early days of the indie pinball movement, do you want to be remembered as someone who pissed and moaned the whole time or as one who cheered on and supported its rise?

We all know how silly the folks look now in those old photos holding protest signs for the, um, wrong side of the fight.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I simply waste my time by making simple observations and wild speculations.

Then this will be your reputation until you create a new handle and start all over again.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

What's your point?

You told us all that what you say on here is just the result of time you waste and wild speculation based on what you observe when you are wasting away your time.

May as well have just said, "Don't mind me. I am just killing time spouting off shit for my own amusement."

Maybe someone can just set you up with a place to record those thoughts. I think what Ryan did for Creed on The Office sounds like a great solution!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

1 week later
#172 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

To be even MORE fair (or "fairer", if you will), your interpretation is wrong.

So they need to plan ahead for the people who misunderstand English?

Bi-weekly is every other week.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

1 week later
#230 9 years ago

Has it been 2 weeks already?

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#232 9 years ago
Quoted from ThunderLips:

It's been over 2 weeks since I requested a refund and I haven't gotten a reply yet from Kevin or the "support team".
So no, I'm not exactly shocked there hasn't been a bi-weekly update yet.

Sorry. I was being sarcastic. I had heard a message was on its way.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#257 9 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Excellent point. Obviously these guys don't get that.
QSS

Wow. You guys will do all you can to find something to get pissy about. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I am now expecting shit like:

Email is long. "The email was way too long. He must be hiding something with all that text!!!"

Message was friendly and fun. "The email was so unprofessional. Respectful tone only, respect my money!!!"

Kevin signed with First AND Last name. "Kevin isn't being personal enough. He is clearly trying to distance himself from the people that gave him his start AND our money!"

The email said nothing about secret/confidential/VIP only. In fact, it was friendly correspondence sent to people who are on preorder list. I am sure he expected one of you to post it here anyway.

Pinside can be such a downer. No wonder Kevin doesn't spend much time here anymore.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#261 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

You could shit gold and SOMEBODY would say your making a mess!

I am adding this to my arsenal of zingers. Love it!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm repeating myself but I would love to know why the website is baron with mention of the Predator? I don't believe there is a licence issue yet cannot figure out why the website has nothing on it at all. Other than that I haven't received my email so no idea what's going on, it seems to be positive however.

I thought Kevin would hit that one more directly in the email, since the licensing topic is a hot one with all the DP stuff going on. Pretty simple. Licensing says you cannot promote the IP online, social media, in marketing, etc. You get what you pay for. Since it was a limited run that was sold out, paying for the opportunity to promote as such would have been a waste of money.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#276 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Thank you, I have faith in Kevin and really more than anything just want the pin in my house. I appreciate the insight. Its like Aliens, just love to go to the site and look at the same stuff over and over.

Maybe someone starts a fan page?

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#298 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Yay !
Predator!!!!
It's not a toomah!!!

image.jpg 119 KB

Is that a playable Big Lebowski?

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#362 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Can't argue with that!

ted and van.jpg 163 KB

Lilyhammer!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#366 9 years ago

Is this no longer a SkitB thread? Might be worth it to start a new thread for personal photos. Cool pics, don't get me wrong, but a bit OT.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#414 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

man the hate is really strong with you. Do you like any pinball machines or makers?

Calm down bro, that was not a big deal. Just a light hearted comment about something we all know was a reason for some folks to panic about in the past.

But also, at least it was a Skit-B related post on this thread for a change!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#448 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I'm sure kevin has drained this thread by now since the last 100 posts have been spam

Maybe the thread title should just be changed.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fastpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-few-words-from-skit-b-pinball?tu=fastpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.