ted austin.jpg
ted on horse-526.jpg
Mike & Sherry Giorgio.JPG
ted growing.jpg
punky.png
ted john carpenter.jpg
Ted & Stan Lee.jpg
ted girls pin.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I think Spooky as an operation is the gold standard for boutiques. Small, lean and mean operation, but grinding out product. Office staff returning emails, etc. No one is left asking questions.
I'm not sure where Skit-b came up with the 10/week number they're using for predicting customer's dates. In theory that would be an operation with 5 times the staff of Spooky... but tooling up for a temporary gig, because they won't be manufacturing their next game in house.

I agree here. They have a didicated location and staff. The staff isn't overlapping in roles (too much anyway) so they can be very consistant. For SB to do 10 games a week, there is going to be a need for 15-20 hands.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Well, I'll be looking forward to my next email update, which I will NOT be sharing here! BAD PINSIDERS! BAD!
Only $4750 for a decoder ring to access the club.
I keed, I keed.

I wouldn't either. Seeing stuff getting built is really fun for me. But with some folks here just wanting to stir up problems, I don't blame anyone for staying away with whatever they know.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ok...I couldn't take it anymore, so I wrote to the president of Fox Pictures. (I AM in the film industry) Here is his reply:
Dear SPFXTED / Pres Filmline Communications, Inc.
We know there are a lot of people and groups out there who want to make Predator-oriented stuff. We also know that you might have questions on what you can or can’t do with our Intellectual Property (“IP”). To that end, we created this FAQ and Guidelines to address some popular questions and lay out the conditions under which we are generally (but not necessarily always) willing to let you use our IP to make interesting stuff.
The general idea:We’ll start with our golden rule – you can use Predator IP as the basis for a fan project that you’re giving away for free or that’s only generating ad revenue (we’ll refer to this type of free fan project as a “Project”), as long as you comply with the guidelines outlined below for using our IP (the “Guidelines”). As a matter of fact, as long as you comply with our Guidelines, we think it’s great if you create awesome, free and original content for Predator fans.If you ask players to pay you for something that’s based on our IP, however, you’ll first need our prior written consent. Submit a request for consent by contacting us at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com so we can inspect your work and decide whether your Project’s gonna be allowed. To be clear: our default answer to these sorts of projects is to disallow them.We reserve the right to deny the use of our IP at any time, for any reason or no reason, including when we think our stuff is being used inappropriately (which we decide at our sole discretion). If we deny you the right to use our IP, you will need to stop distributing any part of your Project that uses or might use our IP.Guidelines:We’ve got some further conditions for use of our IP in your Project:
Our logos.Unless we’ve given you prior written consent, you can’t use any of our logos (including the Predator logo) anywhere on your Project or any website, advertising material, video or other publication.We don’t endorse your Project.If you share your Project with others, then you need to include the following notice so it is easy for people to see, such as on the app/web page where your Project can be downloaded:[The title of your Project] isn’t endorsed by Fox and doesn’t reflect the views or opinions of Fox or anyone officially involved in producing or managing Predator. Predator, Predator 2 and Alien vs Predator are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fox, Inc.Kevin Kulek and Skit-B Pinball has full license to use our logo, images from the motion picture, Predator, and any and all voice-over work from Arnold Schwarzenegger. Pinside members who are giving them a hard time can go fu*k themselves.Sincerely,Heywood Jablome / Pres Fox Pictures

Had me until "gonna", but still.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-few-words-from-skit-b-pinball?tu=desertt1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.